EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

Selling out to my understanding withdrawing the money and leaving.

Yes that didn't happen that time but giving it all away this time seems much different to me.

I've seen too many angry / selling out posts due to bad loot or returns, followed by them getting a great loot, discovery or similar closely after... maybe he tried back then to trigger that? :) seems to me he had insider info, and it reached a point where he had to break it to the rest of the playerbase... and in doing so, if MA notices, i guess he could get banned with his assets locked and "returned to the loot pool" where some certain avatars loot it..

The way he left now, was by selling his gear for 1/4 of the market value and gave away that 100k peds to people in twin peaks. Thats a hell of a lot different from making a sales thread of skills and saying one would quit. Lots of people has done that. No one has ever before done what he did yesterday.

He is a very polarizing figure. If you know him, you either love him or you hate him.
True. There's this special kind of people who tend to take whatever your attitude happens to be towards them and then reflect it back to you with force.
I won't say it's exactly like looking into a mirror, because there's always kinda game of chances involved. Some people tend to be wary with strangers they've never met before, others don't pull up their defenses by default and prefer treating everyone as good trustworthy people until proven otherwise. You can see how this would produce different results... :)

Then again, I believe the comparison with a mirror isn't completely without merit either.
EMW was no angel, that goes without saying. We all have our bright and dark sides...

Not the first time this has happened... :tp:

True. I'm sure he will be back with even more **** and money. Resellers keep your gear rdy to sell at a extreme rate :smoke:

I've seen too many angry / selling out posts due to bad loot or returns, followed by them getting a great loot, discovery or similar closely after... maybe he tried back then to trigger that? :) seems to me he had insider info, and it reached a point where he had to break it to the rest of the playerbase... and in doing so, if MA notices, i guess he could get banned with his assets locked and "returned to the loot pool" where some certain avatars loot it..

The way he left now, was by selling his gear for 1/4 of the market value and gave away that 100k peds to people in twin peaks. Thats a hell of a lot different from making a sales thread of skills and saying one would quit. Lots of people has done that. No one has ever before done what he did yesterday on the scale he plays at.
:wise: I fixed that for you. :wise:

True. There's this special kind of people who tend to take whatever your attitude happens to be towards them and then reflect it back to you with force....
That's true. I do it too. But the statement is incomplete in that what he reflected at me with force, was not something I ever showed him. I blame the general way this game is set up.

The way I'll remember him..

Go to twin, see EMW in the ring.. way higher skilled but half hp.
I think by myself, i'm no jerk but I do wonna have fun.
So I run into the ring & wait for him to heal up, knowing he has an imp fap.
We have our duel & our fun pk'ing everyone who steps into the ring.

1 week later, i go heal him with my adj fap & we encounter a mob that is to big.
Mr. EMW gives me his imp fap w/o collateral (worth ~120k ped at that time)
After the hunt, i knew.. this is one weird guy who has the same morals & principles as me.
I don't know what he knows as we haven't really been talking since i left Ck but this is one of the few ava's I'll remember for life.
Same goes for kindrah kin & silver

ps for the guys who read my posts.. same goes for Kimmi Efnet (aka JH the crafter & James Jimmy Stryker, not sure who bought him..)

:O I see Ludvig.. yes these last 2 ava's you can investigate ;)

:wise: I fixed that for you. :wise:

:wise:Thank goodness, what would I have done w/o your correction:wise:

:eyecrazy:

Edit:

I fixed your fix, "The scale he used to play at"

2009020790636_858.png

Last edited:
Hi

Hi

I have been watching these things about EMW on this forum and 'other forum' and all the abuse (that is what it is, abuse) about Linzey.

1 question and 1 only. Has any HARD written evidence been given? (rhetorical question :lolup: ROFL). NO

Why did EMW 'on other forum' say ''wait till my twitch stream''?

Think about it. Its ALL bullsh&t :).

As $20 said on a post about these tings recently - REAL EVIDENCE.

Lol amazed on BOTH forum you all fell for it. He wanted VIEWERS!

Question remains - any 'real' evidence'> lol no ! cause jealous peple etc :). So owning a shop (coffee or whatever) near to MA is 'wrong'? bullsh*t.

It all to get you to watch EMW twitch :).

Even ND never got this many replies :) gl

Hi

I have been watching these things about EMW on this forum and 'other forum' and all the abuse (that is what it is, abuse) about Linzey.

1 question and 1 only. Has any HARD written evidence been given? (rhetorical question :lolup: ROFL). NO

Question remains - any 'real' evidence'> lol no ! cause jealous peple etc :). So owning a shop (coffee or whatever) near to MA is 'wrong'? bullsh*t.

Call me a mathematician, but I am sure that was 2 questions

Hi

well. there are at least pictures existing with those people (im not allowed to mention names) sitting together, drunk and high and probably discussing stuff with inside information, as everyone would do in such a situation. it has been posted on the other forum (hopefully im not getting perma banned because i mentioned that there are other sites in this universe).

and also.. you created ur account in jan 2017 and think u know it all better than someone who was basically here from the first second being a high roller all the time? someone who as enough money to not care for his stream having 100 or 1000 viewers?

EMW was the kindest person I've ever met in Entropia. There was always this mellow sadness in him. Carefully hidden, never expressed, always there. But I'm not a psychic, it's just my subjective impression nothing more.
Anyway, because of this I couldn't not like the guy. For those who know The Expanse, EMW was Miller. He also passionately hated unfairness in the world just like Miller.
I have my own explanations for the events he describes, somewhat more tolerant/less radical... but that's just me, so it doesn't count here.

EMW had his truth and he never compromised with it. You have to respect people like him. :yup:

In the Expanse Miller died and resurrected. Who knows, maybe someday a miracle happens...?
Just a wishful thinking, I know.

Interesting, if that is him. I did a quick check of his bio on IMDB and found this:

Co-wrote his own comic book miniseries, Bad Planet.

:laugh:

It seems to me that this guy does not know how to play eco....,ingame and in real life.So he quits.The other players that he mentioned the "ubers" know the game well,play very eco and win all the ped and items.So the famous pic with these players together is an eco conference about game,thats why they are all happy I don't believe all these about drugs.So be happy and keep burning peds the eco way though.

It seems to me that this guy does not know how to play eco....,ingame and in real life.So he quits.The other players that he mentioned the "ubers" know the game well,play very eco and win all the ped and items.So the famous pic with these players together is an eco conference about game,thats why they are all happy I don't believe all these about drugs.So be happy and keep burning peds the eco way though.

OMG! That one cracked me up real good :)

Thanks for the humor :wtg:

Ehrm... Those pixels are as much pixels as the pixels in your online bankstatement?
Weirdest alegory I ever saw. :eyecrazy:

It's pixels for players at that level.

You can give away 100 PED, others can give away 100K PED. Same cheap pocket change, depends how much you earn/own.

Aside from old known player leaving, from his point of view, I doubt there are any regrets, esp giveaway and people should not worry about it. Posts about calling him RL or beeing worried about his sanity or whatever are just silly. He was always known as kind person, nothing special about him giving away some loots and making random pps happy.

His reasoning about leaving and his posts are something that community should worry about. MA giveaways/inside info to friends/big spenders is just plain wrong on so many levels, but I doubt anything will change, unless it gets some serious media attention.

He wanted to give away things in game to make him feel like he was doing a good deed, etc... Lots of us do likewise in various ways. Some give donations to charities and churches irl. IRL some give away everything they own for religious or moral reasons. In the end "you can't take it with you" to the grave or next world, so why not make someone else happy with your stuff from time to time.

For many this game is an addiction, similar to gambling or liquor in real life. Makes absolute sense that some want to get out of it to move on to other things. Handing away everything you got in game is one way to make that big step without giving yourself an option to back out. Think that may be the case here...

About him giving things away, that's a very nice gesture. About doing it during a very hyped up twitch stream... meh.

About the things he "revealed", I've red all threads both here and on ep forum, and it's only his say so, plus more hype build up for his final big reveal.

The only thing remotely close to a proof is a photo of some soc members (assuming warrants) having a beer and what not.

I'm not saying that there's nothing behind his allegations, but meh... I'm taking all with a grain of salt.

I'm more worried about botters running around freely, about MA ruining all markup in the game, about MA/PP basically selling stuff bound to account for money (this has no place in a RCE). There shouldn't be any force governing the actual economy other than those partaking in it.

50~ viewers on a live stream is "hyped up" ? when he started giving away, there was about 10 viewers, the word spread, but by the time most joined he had already given it away...

Just 'cos there is a photo of a group sitting together having beers doesn't mean anything collisional is going on.

Jam, Slick and I went for beers with Ms Peel, Skalman, CC etc a few years ago and to be honest there was not a lot said about the game. It was just a fun evening out with soc m8's and others from similar socs.

There must be more to this story...

But best of luck to the guy. Hope he finds his inner peace.

Lol he gives away 10.000$ to random people, most he doesn't even know and all for a few more viewers?
If it was for viewers, he would have done alot of advertise on other platforms and forums.

well. there are at least pictures existing with those people (im not allowed to mention names) sitting together, drunk and high and probably discussing stuff with inside information, as everyone would do in such a situation. it has been posted on the other forum (hopefully im not getting perma banned because i mentioned that there are other sites in this universe).

and also.. you created ur account in jan 2017 and think u know it all better than someone who was basically here from the first second being a high roller all the time? someone who as enough money to not care for his stream having 100 or 1000 viewers?

tHANk you for reply

You dodged question, as you normaly do :). So some guys siting around having a meal, is 'proof' Linzey and MA are scammers?

Sorry but i dont belive it:)

Please keep posting your silly conspiracy tings. THey are good laugh :). 1 comic book maybe

Thanks again for reply :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

tHANk you for reply

You dodged question, as you normaly do :). So some guys siting around having a meal, is 'proof' Linzey and MA are scammers?

Sorry but i dont belive it:)

Please keep posting your silly conspiracy tings. THey are good laugh :). 1 comic book maybe

Thanks again for reply :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well. at least i dont look like a fool from jan 2017 who thinks he knows the secrets of this game. gg bro

Hi

If u knew all the facts about L****y your mouth would fall under the ground and your eyes would open so big you could absorb the moon with it.
The thing is here is not a place we can talk, expose evidence against a player, and even so people wouldnt do it becoz there is nothing to gain and so much to loose.
But you know in life, everything is paid someday. karma is a bitch.

EMW heard about Brexit and left the wrong EU! :(

I have nothing but fond memories from the ring where he taught me to box, I hope even for all that has happened he takes with him the memories of the fun stuff :)

Regardless of opinion or reasons such a large donation of cold hard cash to others is nothing short of philanthropic. I hope whoever got it puts it to good use :)

( didn't mean for that to sound like a eulogy!)

Last edited:
well. at least i dont look like a fool from jan 2017 who thinks he knows the secrets of this game. gg bro
What is up lately with everyone patronizing others just due to forum account creation date? It has no connection to insight or quality of posts whatsoever. All treeloggerbigbi did was applying some common sense, really. Something many around here fail to do on a regular basis.

Many times creation date is not even close to the amount of years of EU experience a person has. There are many players who don't join the forum until several years into their EU career. By your method of evaluating experience you look like a 20 months old newbie yourself. Hypocrisy much?

There are also loads of new people around here with way better understanding of the game than older players. As perfectly displayed in 'the idiocy of people' thread just the other day. People who in an ever changing universe keep banging their head into the wall the same way they always have been. Failing to understand why it doesn't work any longer but are quick to shoot down any advice because in their world they are mighty experienced, been here for years, can't be themselves that is the reason to their failure. Must be MA's fault. "It's rigged!", "My avatar is flagged!" etc etc

The full Vod of the stream on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144113186

I just watched the 1st 3 pk's & I wonder... why don't they ask him WTF is going on instead off accepting the trade within 10 seconds..
Am I really one off those 1%'s with morals left?
(yes, i really would've cancelled the trade, just ask alladin)

@ EMW, if you ever get to read this...
We had our ups & downs, I hope you are ok IRL but I really wished you would've talked to me b4 doing this.. I might have been able to show you a complete other EU if you where able to adapt.

I really wish the best to you & you are one of the 15 ppl in EU I'll remember for life!

Das

ps : kindrah kin, I still think of you atleast every week.. thx for the atrax suit ;)

Back