Next achievement to be expected - level 200 soon

gl

Insanely fast progress, gimme a year or two and Im there :D

Gz!!!

Gratz Messi91 & GL in MMOWC

-Avalon

gz, my eyes must be going, it looks like 350 x 6 = 2100 hp :eyecrazy:

gz, my eyes must be going, it looks like 350 x 6 = 2100 hp :eyecrazy:

yes because hp is all that matter.Hp is the essence of EU, rest are just side skills so hp all the way.

nice photoshop :laugh:

Good skilling! Hard to beat that one ? Gj

huge gz, even more impressive with "Registered EU: 5th Oct 2013"
most are underestimating importance of skill pills and the right mob for skills, 200 profstanding ftw, still hope I can be first for dmg

huge gz, even more impressive with "Registered EU: 5th Oct 2013"
most are underestimating importance of skill pills and the right mob for skills, 200 profstanding ftw, still hope I can be first for dmg

Can you elaborate on this part, how do most know the right mob for the skills, I haven't a clue?

Apparently less hp is the better option if I understood correctly if target is skillgain. Maybe also completely wrong, have not tried it. I was convinced the skill gain is proportional to dmg inflicted, but when told this I realized have always went for the same kind of mobs which is lazy hunt which is quite huge HP.
P.S. the trick behind it is supposedly extra skill-gain after killing the mob. not sure but I guess high lvl is better.
Can you elaborate on this part, how do most know the right mob for the skills, I haven't a clue?

high level incombination with low hp has always been best for skillgain was my understanding

Congratulations Messi, impressive!

Apparently less hp is the better option if I understood correctly if target is skillgain. Maybe also completely wrong, have not tried it. I was convinced the skill gain is proportional to dmg inflicted, but when told this I realized have always went for the same kind of mobs which is lazy hunt which is quite huge HP.
P.S. the trick behind it is supposedly extra skill-gain after killing the mob. not sure but I guess high lvl is better.
Correct, there is a proportionally big skill gain at the kill shot (compared to the other gains you get during the shooting), and size of it is related to mob level.

In other words, if it is as much skills per turnover as possible you are after, you want a high mob level to mob hp ratio.

Well done Messi :yay:

Thanks for answers everyone. :thumbup:

Back