@MA: More pyrite and dianthus please

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Prices for dmg and acc enhancers are stupid, do you want us to turn over more or not?:scratch2:

100% agree with that.... 1100% for acc encc it is too much... MA pls find way how to fix that....

Blame Ubers for hoarding it..

Sold most of my dianthus back in october-November 2016 to a former member of WSS now in HoG and another player now in HoG that was in some other soc before.. dark Templar maybe?

Either way.. dianthus drop rate significantly reduced every 500tt or so that I sold.. confirming my resource cap theory.

Same thing is happening to pyrite. They're just keeping it among themselves to craft enhancers cheaper than the rest of EU can have them. Just an extra advantage they get over other players.

Not necessarily illegal, just bad structuring by MA that allows such manipulation.

Well High end community in EU use enchancers quite a lot so no doubt whatsoever that they wish to buy up everything to exclude others from it in coming events... it's a part of playing on that playing field. Just annoying for us mortal to be squeezed between it

Sold most of my dianthus back in october-November 2016 to a former member of WSS now in HoG and another player now in HoG that was in some other soc before.. dark Templar maybe?

Either way.. dianthus drop rate significantly reduced every 500tt or so that I sold.. confirming my resource cap theory.

Same thing is happening to pyrite. They're just keeping it among themselves to craft enhancers cheaper than the rest of EU can have them. Just an extra advantage they get over other players.

Not necessarily illegal, just bad structuring by MA that allows such manipulation.

I still get about 10% dianthus from the probes I drop for enmatter when I mine .... Its just that most miners wont mine dianthus areas due to it being located in areas in which almost everything else is tt food.

They're just keeping it among themselves to craft enhancers cheaper than the rest of EU can have them. Just an extra advantage they get over other players.

It may just be me being stupid (I don't think it is), but you're going to have to explain to me why keeping something that they could sell for the same price that anyone else could buy it for is helping them to craft enhancers cheaply.

It may just be me being stupid (I don't think it is), but you're going to have to explain to me why keeping something that they could sell for the same price that anyone else could buy it for is helping them to craft enhancers cheaply.

I hope this makes sense but the idea there is that if miner/hunter sells all the extra pyrite he mines the mu will be driven down. If he however chooses to keep some of the pyrite he mines aside (hoarding) that results in pyrite MU remaining high. The enhancers he crafts will be the same cost to him whether pyrite is high or low. However, the residual(left after the one he crafts with and the one he keeps aside) amount of pyrite he sells gets higher mu as a result while also making it more expensive for others to get enhancers as compared to what it would be if he had chosen to sell the entire stock remaining.

I buy both pyrite and dianthus but I consume it in the exact same pace that Im buying. I spend 300 enhancers per day +- and I try to keep a stock of 3-400 per slot in storage to make sure I allways have enough to cycle what I do. This cant possibly be conscidered hoarding since Im an active consumer and Im one of those that keeps the value of YOUR mined resources high but I allso help to maintain demand.

Without consumers like me youd get TT for dianthus aswell, if there is any flaw in supply/demand chain its neither mine or yours fault.

On a sidenote Im still buying if you have any for sale :)

//Linzey

I buy both pyrite and dianthus but I consume it in the exact same pace that Im buying. I spend 300 enhancers per day +- and I try to keep a stock of 3-400 per slot in storage to make sure I allways have enough to cycle what I do. This cant possibly be conscidered hoarding since Im an active consumer and Im one of those that keeps the value of YOUR mined resources high but I allso help to maintain demand.

Without consumers like me youd get TT for dianthus aswell, if there is any flaw in supply/demand chain its neither mine or yours fault.

On a sidenote Im still buying if you have any for sale :)

//Linzey

Precisely.. I'm not accusing you or any other player of anything nefarious... You guys shoot thousands of ped per day and burn a lot of enhancers.. the caps set by MA are not high enough to sustain that demand.

What a lot of miners don't realize is 10 tt @ 330% is better than 100 tt @ 160%.

However, I'd love to see the caps raised so miners don't have to rely on wave farming to get dianthus. I like to grind my mining.. so the wave-based system hurts my productivity. There has to be some middle ground MA can come up with.

I think the problem is in not only about Pyrit n Dianthus, in general it is about a whole EU economy, because in the old system economy all professions were involved into the economy, for example i were mining and i had point to mining, coz most of resourses were needed to crafters, then i went to crafters and were buying apis or other craftable guns to hunt.

swap it with lyst for a week.

I still get about 10% dianthus from the probes I drop for enmatter when I mine .... Its just that most miners wont mine dianthus areas due to it being located in areas in which almost everything else is tt food.

Are you mining unamped?
I use terramaster 8 with level 7 minimal and my spoots are dry.
Where I normally was getting 20%0dianthus I get almost nothing.
Talking about Calypso. Help me to get more Dianthus I pay u for info.

Are you mining unamped?
I use terramaster 8 with level 7 minimal and my spoots are dry.
Where I normally was getting 20%0dianthus I get almost nothing.
Talking about Calypso. Help me to get more Dianthus I pay u for info.

You will most probable not hit dianthus with such a high level amp at the moment. Swap it to unamped or lower it to level 1-3. I guess at the current markup hitting tiny-small is what you should strive for and maybe hit as big as modest, if you are really lucky :)

You will most probable not hit dianthus with such a high level amp at the moment. Swap it to unamped or lower it to level 1-3. I guess at the current markup hitting tiny-small is what you should strive for and maybe hit as big as modest, if you are really lucky :)

My experiences indicate than anything over 3.5 ped/drop = no dianthus.. i think 1.5-2 ped/drop is ideal to milk out the 40-60 tt a server might have during any given hour..

L30 + lvl 5 seems to be fine, but any bigger amp and dianthus is nowhere to be found. I'm getting about 7%-12% claims of dianthus in my two regularly-visited locations.

Yes increase the drop

merely increasing the cap does not solve the underlying problem....

the entire mechanism behind loot distribution is faulty and needs to be reworked..

they reduced the dianthus AGAIN compared to 3-4 months ago, its just giving them less turnover so i guess it wont drop anytime soon under 300%

This reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Thursday

If there are manipulators, I hope they suffer the same fate.

VI modest with lvl 3 amp comes up fine. Haven't even tried bigger amps lately.

Personally dianthus has remained the same for me since december 2016..

the only exception is its removal from the dianthus grail on RT.

i wonder who got the glorious idea that all damage and all accuracy enhancer production should need the same resource anyways... a true genious, wish i could afford a statue for him! :girl:

edit: takes ages to deliver!

Pretty much. A couple of spots where it could be found consistently off-wave have now mysteriously gone dry, and the usual wave spots continue to have poor MU outside of wave. Now that Typonolic tanked from ~180% to 130% (due to increased distribution), Dianthus is the only carrot on a stick left to keep miners searching for Enmatter.

The rarity of Dianthus isn't the problem. It's poor Enmatter MU across the board, which makes Dianthus a waste of time to farm if you're looking for reasonable profit/hr. I doubt high volume miners are bothering with it anymore, which is most likely why the supply is dropping off.

You've got three options when it comes to Dianthus

1) Mine 8-10 min every hour during waves. Slow, boring, and not very profitable.
2) Visit all Dianthus zones and hope that some of them have fresh untouched supply, risky and time consuming.
3) Mine areas with Dianthus normally and end up with 110-115% overall MU if you're lucky and don't miss waves due to NRFs/etc. High risk if you amp big here because for 40-50 minutes every hour, you'll only hit trash.

And then you need to consider the inconsistency of TT returns.

nope the amount per day is lower ,it changed again in april , price was ~ 280 in april now is 320

so before this like january-april they were adding like 400-500 tt per day on calypso, now is like 250-300 (those numbers are not accurate tho, hard to say and i dont want to get in it ;P )

i don't believe the hoarding part

it makes no sense for me what MA is doing with pyrite

Trust me there are multiple people with between 10K and 50K tt each of pyrite in the game. They know once it hits its cap there will hardly be any more dropping and then they can sell it before events for twice what they paid for it.

Trust me there are multiple people with between 10K and 50K tt each of pyrite in the game. They know once it hits its cap there will hardly be any more dropping and then they can sell it before events for twice what they paid for it.

This is an accurate statement.

This is an accurate statement.

statement might be however I'm not sure if the actual "hoarders" know the cap (if any) and also I doubt about the system work like that.
those 2 resources are Mindark controlled , players might have an impact but not decisive.
if its what he said take a look what happened before core and don't tell me some players tted 500K+ pyrite so unless you know how the system works try use "my opinion" or "might" when post some bold statements in here.

nope the amount per day is lower ,it changed again in april , price was ~ 280 in april now is 320

so before this like january-april they were adding like 400-500 tt per day on calypso, now is like 250-300 (those numbers are not accurate tho, hard to say and i dont want to get in it ;P )

I'm still getting 100TT or so every day.

To be honest the biggest reason for the shortage of supply for Dianthus is the now overuse of these enhancers due to the realisation that the combination of %crit chance and %crit damage via EST/rings/pills etc creates an eco boost based on weapon and what combination you have.

the supply has not really decreased much but the demand has surely increased ten fold in the past 6mths

To be honest the biggest reason for the shortage of supply for Dianthus is the now overuse of these enhancers due to the realisation that the combination of %crit chance and %crit damage via EST/rings/pills etc creates an eco boost based on weapon and what combination you have.

the supply has not really decreased much but the demand has surely increased ten fold in the past 6mths

No.

The only ones regularly burning enhancers are Uber's. The problem is lack of supply. But I don't hunt so I don't care. So log as dianthus keeps increasing in markup as distribution decreases I'm happy. 100 TT at 160% is worse than 25 tt at 325%

Back