• No

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
It would be nice to be able to reroll tiers on a item. Having a unl item with tier rares in 10s suck! The process should use both hunting and mining materials

The cost to reroll should be based on req level except for unl sib since because they require level 0. I'll Let you figure thatone out.

In my opinion a nice way to get some extra income for mindark and for the players its optional.

Agree, would be a good implement. :)

yeah. it sucks when you Need to Play 2 weeks to get gun from 7.0 to 7.9!!!

It would be nice to be able to reroll tiers on a item. Having a unl item with tier rares in 10s suck!

Especially for bound items, upgrades and sets of stuff I can understand some unhappiness at getting a bad piece.
As I'm not a fan of bound items, I've only briefly shaken my head it this in the past, but I am surprised it has taken so long even for the request to be made by someone, so thumbs up to Killahbee :yup:

I agree, a re-roll function would be very appreciated and I for one would pay.

This exists already, simply tt your item and then submit a support case to MA telling them it was an accident and pay the 1k ped flat rate fee and tada same item new tier rates! You sacrifice the unlocked tiers however so gamble wisely.

Would have prefered another option, "maybe or unsure" so did not vote.

I suspect all the high end gear will be "rerolled" to have good tier rates.

This exists already, simply tt your item and then submit a support case to MA telling them it was an accident and pay the 1k ped flat rate fee and tada same item new tier rates! You sacrifice the unlocked tiers however so gamble wisely.

that's a sweet way of going around the system,

wonder if MA ever thought about this...

I for one never thought about it.. Then again, I am too cheap to pay 1k for something regarding TIR, as I do not use enhancers :laugh:

But I am all for this idea,

Great suggestion OP! +rep

Would have prefered another option, "maybe or unsure" so did not vote.

I suspect all the high end gear will be "rerolled" to have good tier rates.

Too late to change the poll now, but yeah I get what you're saying

I for one never thought about it.. Then again, I am too cheap to pay 1k for something regarding TIR, as I do not use enhancers

1k is way too much for most items ingame tho, even tiering cost is not that high most of the time :laugh:

Keep those votes coming!

Allow a redo at the cost of all tiers earned so far...

Back