FYI: Proteron Pasture: Now Offering Big Boy Proteron

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts!
Now Offering Big Boy Proteron!

(Set to spawn Mature - Provider with an occasional Young or Guardian)

proteron_pasture.jpg

After 6 and a half years of consistently offering Proteron Young, I've decided to mix things up a bit and offer a larger maturity of Proteron at OLA #46 Proteron Pasture. Please let me know what you think of the new spawn. Currently, I've set the fert eater to 10 on numbers and 3 on maturity and locked both settings. I will gladly go a bit higher if there is sufficient interest for that.

Hopefully, this will allow for higher TT of (L) item loots, quicker Iron Challenge point collection by players still trying to finish their Proteron Iron Challenge mission chain, and some gnarly team hunting possibilities.

Thanks for your continued support of Proteron Pasture OLA #46!

If you have never started this mission, please see Anna Fergusson (Proteron Iron Challenge Mission Broker) located at Fort Troy TP (805, 683) to participate in the Proteron Iron Challenge.

Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage I
Kill Proteron Worth 600 Points
Reward:
3.04 PED Dexterity Skill
3.04 PED Longblades Skill
3.04 PED Handgun Skill

Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage II
Kill Proteron Worth 3000 Points
Reward:
15.22 PED Anatomy Skill
4.95 PED Evade Skill
0.25 Strength + 5.33 PED Courage Skill

Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage III
Kill Proteron Worth 6000 Points
Reward:
30.44 PED Perception
9.89 PED Diagnosis
0.25 Agility + 15.22 PED Athletics Skill

Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage IV
Kill Proteron Worth 15000 Points
Reward:
76.09 PED Combat Reflexes Skill
49.45 PED Vehicle Repairing Skill
24.73 PED Support Weapon Systems Skill

Iron Challenge: Proteron Stage V
Kill Proteron Worth 30000 Points
Reward:
152.19 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill
152.19 PED Laser Weaponry Technology Skill
49.45 PED Melee Combat Skill​

Known Loots: ESI, CB32, LC-60, Courage Retro, Skildek Cobra, Spartacus (L) & Vain (L)
Animal Oils: Heart, Spleen, Kidney, Liver, Pancreas, Adrenal & Muscle
Minerals: Niksarium, Durulium, Vesperdite, Valurite, Megan, Azzurdite, Erdorium, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Zinc, Lysterium & Belkar
Enmatters: Oil, Garcen, Magerian, Root Acid, Melchi, Azur, Solis, Devil's, Binary, Lumis, Lytarian & Typonolic

Last edited:
Best Proteron Pasture logo ever :^)

GL with your land!

Best Proteron Pasture logo ever :^)

Thank you. Wish I could claim credit for it. This awesometastic logo was created by Bill Burnzey Reznor about 5-6 years ago when he was goofing off in MS Paint at work.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Reactions: das
Bump for my ubah prots. Thanks for the input on the new settings everyone.

Great tax day of almost 500 PED.

Thanks so much to our current group of dedicated hunters!

Come see what the excitement is about, everyone else.

Good way to attract more people would be offering an event or a bounty bonus of some kind. Or maybe a little payback for those of us created that tax for ya. Considering the MU is basically none existent for the most part on these.

Good way to attract more people would be offering an event or a bounty bonus of some kind. Or maybe a little payback for those of us created that tax for ya. Considering the MU is basically none existent for the most part on these.

I agree! :tongue2:

By special request of Angel Shadow Heart, maturity moved up another half notch to 3.5. This should get rid of those pesky Matures and spawn an occasional Dominant.

Please let me know what you guys continue to want to see from this spawn.

And, yes, the land is a PLA with Big Industries although I'm not sure they do a great job letting people know that so there are bonuses and incentive and whatnot available to people that wanna global the hell out of this land area.

:laugh::lolup::wtg:

Thanks for your continued support!

Back