Account locked without explaining why and ignoring me, what to do?

Milachka

Good day to all. April 25, my avatar is locked. I wrote to technical support. The same day I received this message:

«2017-04-25 13:14 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Milachka,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have detected some strange things involving your account and you have therefore been locked during the investigation.

Do you have anything to add or explain?

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support»

"Well," I wrote, "some strange actions recorded" and asked them to clarify what actions.
I wrote these past three weeks, asking different questions, made suggestions why they would block me, BUT has not received a response from technical support.
I tried to remember what I had done.
1. Recently, I traded only with my husband and a couple of proven friends I've met in real life, all the transactions were fine and fair;
2. I mostly hunted and nothing illegal was done.
So I was blocked.
Maybe it was due to the fact that I often gave my husband some resources unilaterally and did not use the chat (why should I use chat when my husband and I are sitting in the same room).
But my husband isn't blocked, perhaps due to the fact that he was making a large Deposit in the game more than I do.
But this is not what worries me. I know that I am an honest player. But I have 3 weeks of ignoring, I write, and technical support won't answer me.
I need your advice.
1. Is it normal for them not to respond for almost a month?
2. How can I affect MA? What should I write to get a response from them?
I have already suggested, why was I able to block:
1. Me and my husband has one IP address;
2. Without trade chat and trade one-sided. (Sorry, this is my husband, I think I have the right to share with him something without rent, etc.)

What can you advise? Did someone have the same situation? How long MA can ignore?
I am now 7 months pregnant and very worried. I was already in the hospital because of poor health. On my avatar good amount of money, it all may disappear in a year?
What is going on at their technical support? They do not have enough people or are they specially harassed? But why? I said everything I could.
Except in civilized countries first, not making an accusation, and then make some action?
The actual charge is not put forward, I am forced to guess.

I hope for adequate answers and help. I don't need the extra stress, it can affect my baby.

original language
Добрый день всем. 25 апреля, мой аватар заблокирован. Я писал в техническую поддержку. В тот же день я получил сообщение.
"Хорошо", написала я, "какие-то странные действия зафиксировали" и попросила их уточнить какие именно действия.
Я писала на протяжении этих трёх недель, задавала разные вопросы, высказывала предположения почему они могли меня заблокировать, НО таки не поучила ответа от технической поддержки.
Попыталась вспомнить что я могла такого сделать.
1. Я ни с кем не торговала кроме своего мужа и пары проверенных людей с которыми я знакома в реальной жизни, все сделки были мелкими и честными;
2. Я в основном охотилась и ничем противозаконным не занималась.

Вот и меня заблокировали.

Может быть это было связано с тем, что я часто передавала своему мужу какие-то ресурсы в одностороннем порядке и не использовала чат (зачем мне использовать чат, когда мы с мужем сидим в одной комнате).
Но моего мужа не заблокировали, возможно из-за того, что он делал большой депозит в игру больше чем я.
Но не это волнует меня. Я знаю, что я являюсь честным игроком. Но меня уже 3 недели игнорируют, я пишу, а техническая поддержка мне не отвечает.
Мне нужен ваш совет.

1. Нормально ли для них не отвечать почти месяц?
2. Как я могу повлиять на МА? Что я должна написать, для того чтобы получить от них ответ?
Я уже высказала предположения, почему они меня могли заблокировать:
1. У меня и моего мужа имеется один айпи адрес;
2. Торговля без чата и торговля односторонняя. (Уж извините, это мой муж, думаю я имею право обмениваться с ним чем-то без ренты и т.д.)

Что вы можете посоветовать? Была ли у кого-то такая же ситуация? Как долго МА может игнорировать?
Я сейчас на 7 месяце беременности и очень волнуюсь. Я уже лежала в больнице из-за плохого самочувствия. На моём аватаре хорошая сумма денег, неужели всё это может пропасть через год?
Что вообще происходит у их технической поддержки? Им не хватает людей или они специально изматывают? Но зачем? Я всё сказала, что могла.
Разве в цивилизованных странах сначала не выдвигают обвинение, а затем уже совершают какие-то действия?
Фактическое обвинение не выдвинуто, меня заставляют догадываться.

Надеюсь на адекватные ответы и помощь. Мне сейчас не нужны лишние стрессы, это может плохо сказаться на моём ребёнке.

me and my wife trade all the time,me giving her all loot or viceversa,so it cant be just that

Why dont you tell us all the details?

here are some bulletpoints

- most family members with name of Zhiryakov was banned too
- your husbands father "sandro" was banned too

have those been unbanned?

Call me rude but i think you know exactly why you and other Zhiryakov's are banned.

I am responsible only for myself. Yes, my family and friends were also blocked and they have already filed an appeal. Sandro is not my husband, he's the father of my husband. That's why I pointed out as a possible cause of blocking the same IP.

The main question that bothers me: why technical support does not answer me? How to get technical support to start the dialogue?

Hey Milachka, don't stress to much, u know you shouldn't ...

Support told you there's an investigation going on. They will respond when they are done with it, I guess. Until then, no one can do anything... so be patient.

Good luck and good health to all of you :)

Hey Milachka, don't stress to much, u know you shouldn't ...

Support told you there's an investigation going on. They will respond when they are done with it, I guess. Until then, no one can do anything... so be patient.

Good luck and good health to all of you :)

Thank you, friend.
Do you think if I give them a link to your channel with Twitch or YouTube can speed up the process?

Why dont you tell us all the details?

here are some bulletpoints

- most family members with name of Zhiryakov was banned too
- your husbands father "sandro" was banned too

have those been unbanned?

Call me rude but i think you know exactly why you and other Zhiryakov's are banned.

The Zhiryakov/a were a staple of Jurra Platau, all waiting for their master to appear, along with Ponamarev, Kabanov & Lemekh.

soo is the main man going now?

Thank you, friend.
Do you think if I give them a link to your channel with Twitch or YouTube can speed up the process?

Nothing you can do to speed the process. Just wait and let them finish whatever they need to do.
(I think you mean your Twitch channel, because mine would really be useless =)) )

Your job is to take care of yourself for now, you will be very busy soon :p

I agree - relax --once I was locked for 100 days. It takes time to review avatar activity.

Bummer you got locked. Good luck dealing with MA support, I have had pretty good luck, but it doesn't appear to be consistent. Think of it as time to do something else you might have been putting off.

Meanwhile, I guess people hunting shrooms will have less competition for a while with Sandro "Favorite Mob: Caperon" taking a forced break. :laugh:

Nothing you can do to speed the process. Just wait and let them finish whatever they need to do.
(I think you mean your Twitch channel, because mine would really be useless =)) )

Your job is to take care of yourself for now, you will be very busy soon :p

Sorry, looks like my translator incorrectly translates.

I agree - relax --once I was locked for 100 days. It takes time to review avatar activity.

100 days is a really long time, not in one game so slow technical support are not met. After this you begin to wonder, is it worth it to invest money in it, if such an attitude to the players. How was it possible to degrade the organization to such an extent? No, guys, of course I'll be waiting as expected, and it is clear (there's nothing I can do about it). I just resent such a service. I spoke with one player, he wrote that it too was blocked, but that was 4 years ago. So then it unlock took less than a week.

100 days is a really long time, not in one game so slow technical support are not met. After this you begin to wonder, is it worth it to invest money in it, if such an attitude to the players. How was it possible to degrade the organization to such an extent? No, guys, of course I'll be waiting as expected, and it is clear (there's nothing I can do about it). I just resent such a service. I spoke with one player, he wrote that it too was blocked, but that was 4 years ago. So then it unlock took less than a week.

its probably varies depending on the amount of work involved. it could just be a couple of trades to check or it could require 12 months of trades of multiple avatars and where does traded items move to, log in/out times & IP addresses of these Avatars, the way they chat and who they chat to, and the payment methods used. it depends if they are looking for, dodgy trades or Multi-avatars

Reactions: aia
The Zhiryakov/a were a staple of Jurra Platau, all waiting for their master to appear, along with Ponamarev, Kabanov & Lemekh.

soo is the main man going now?

well there was like 8 russian avatars at the auctioneer terminal , and other 6-7 on the crafting terminal , divised in the two containers from Fort Fury , but dont know if they have anything to do with them , ussualy i saw even Sandro there .

and when this happend Modified Armor Plating Mark.5B Valeriya Milachka Ponamareva Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:06:18
even this guy http://entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=136383 was making the same thing ... well i dont know , alts , huge family , cant get it ....

well there was like 8 russian avatars at the auctioneer terminal , and other 6-7 on the crafting terminal , divised in the two containers from Fort Fury , but dont know if they have anything to do with them , ussualy i saw even Sandro there .

and when this happend Modified Armor Plating Mark.5B Valeriya Milachka Ponamareva Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:06:18
even this guy http://entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=136383 was making the same thing ... well i dont know , alts , huge family , cant get it ....

probably moved from Jurra now, i never saw Sandro but the person i did see would come in trade with them and go on the crafting machine, at which point all the alts would log out at the same time.
Since i made the post on PCF it seemed many players was also aware and named the same high turnover player i did, one player even gave me a youtube video confirming it all.

probably moved from Jurra now, i never saw Sandro but the person i did see would come in trade with them and go on the crafting machine, at which point all the alts would log out at the same time.
Since i made the post on PCF it seemed many players was also aware and named the same high turnover player i did, one player even gave me a youtube video confirming it all.

Well yea , this I forgot to say , they log in and log out all at the same time ... can you share video maybe ? Thank you !

for me they can't be the same person
as they're hunting lot of times in same time and differents locations
some members of same family would be more accurate
but not just family, soc too, when you're in same soc and there's a lot crafters, mates are usually crafting in same tp, then they can sell their res to other soc crafters without having to change tp

then we can ask us this question, is "dupont" a common name in france ? is smith, jones, williams common names for english ? and zyriakov in russia ?

Last edited:
Good day to all. April 25, my avatar is locked. I wrote to technical support. The same day I received this message:

«2017-04-25 13:14 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Milachka,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have detected some strange things involving your account and you have therefore been locked during the investigation.

Do you have anything to add or explain?

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support»

"Well," I wrote, "some strange actions recorded" and asked them to clarify what actions.
I wrote these past three weeks, asking different questions, made suggestions why they would block me, BUT has not received a response from technical support.
I tried to remember what I had done.
1. Recently, I traded only with my husband and a couple of proven friends I've met in real life, all the transactions were fine and fair;

Maybe it was due to the fact that I often gave my husband some resources unilaterally and did not use the chat.

1. Me and my husband has one IP address;
(...)
On my avatar good amount of money, it all may disappear in a year?
(...)
I said everything I could.

I am responsible only for myself. Yes, my family and friends were also blocked and they have already filed an appeal. Sandro is not my husband, he's the father of my husband. That's why I pointed out as a possible cause of blocking the same IP.

I Think MA would have wanted the information straight away. I'm not sure what they know (what you told them straight away); for instance the relationship with Sandro. (From your text, I can't get if "sandro" have played from your home or not).

You say you mostly hunt and that you have a lot of PEDs. If those PEDs doesn't come from your deposits or your hunting, but rather seems to be keeping PEDs for someone else it might look suspicious. Or, ingame, if you regularily have sold or bought items in auction (that you provide "auction slots" or act as a Proxy buyer) for someone else.

Asking exactly "what am I banned for" maybe they won't answer during investigation because they feel there is a risk that if they tell you exactly what happened, someone else who's in the same investigation and is the real bad guy, that you will tell him what MA know and that he will use the information to come up with an explaination that is feasible but totally false.

If it's what you've said; that you have hunted and you've only done fair trades, and not acted as an auction Proxy (or spent too much time doing nothing but refreshing Arkadia auction when not hunting) or done something other strange thing I guess you should be safe. And that you are sure that noone else have logged in as you while you've been afk.

Having mentioned that "Group of Close friends" includes other relatives than your husbond and that you know there is an ivestigation going on with some of them would have increased your credibility - that you tell all you know right away and there isn't a piece of information that can be vital but have to be extracted with pliars.

:lolup:

that's all

If those PEDs doesn't come from your deposits or your hunting, but rather seems to be keeping PEDs for someone else it might look suspicious. Or, ingame, if you regularily have sold or bought items in auction (that you provide "auction slots" or act as a Proxy buyer) for someone else.

don't know if that can be a reason for locking
i did some buying for an ore/enmatter trader back in 2008
he gave me 1.5k-2k each time to do the buying, but well it lasted just some weeks and not everydays

One thing i find for funny or not so much ?

After those locks Calypso auction is -100,150 pages less . It's because of all crafted guns and amps are not beign supply by them :D

The question here its for a good or no .

Good luck to OP i hope case be resolve soon whatever end it have

out of luck

At least they're still letting you log in to their support website, that's more than some users get haha

Back