PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Tp to home should be on all chips down to level I and should give ability to tp to home planet if u own estate on other planet. Over an hour long slow boat trip to get to your home is too long

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tp to home should be on all chips down to level I and should give ability to tp to home planet if u own estate on other planet. Over an hour long slow boat trip to get to your home is too long
    Hm, and noone would use space ships again and transport X tons of stackables that way.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paul Jetman Masters
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Hm, and noone would use space ships again and transport X tons of stackables that way.
    I agree, while something could be done with weigh allowance, it would kill space.

slow boating does take time, but its easy to work it into your schedule. start traveling while your cooking or watching tv and you'll not really notice the time. Need a fast trip then thats what warps are for

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jetman View Post
    I agree, while something could be done with weigh allowance, it would kill space.

slow boating does take time, but its easy to work it into your schedule. start traveling while your cooking or watching tv and you'll not really notice the time. Need a fast trip then thats what warps are for
    The only good thing, it would increase the appartment prices, about everyone would love to buy a apt

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Please bring back these components essential for crafting of many classic, some iconic items (e.g. Apis):

Basic/Advanced/Enhanced Target Assessment Unit
    Basic/Advanced/Enhanced Electronic Fluid Memory
    Basic/Advanced/Enhanced Scanning Sensor
    Basic/Advanced/Enhanced Strategic Combat Processor
    ... (in case I missed any)

I understand the end products are outmoded and superceded by better ones. But ending their production should be decided by the market, not "from above", which I'm sure at least is agreed upon by (former) owners of the relevant blueprints. While it doesn't happen so often anymore, the now useless blueprints are traded on auction and, drawing on previous market data, attract unaware buyers who only find out later that their investment was wasted. One may accuse people of not doing homework, but it has to occur to you to ask a specific question. Permitting such situations is not desirable.

I also understand if these components are no longer wanted in the loot, as the game has moved on in the meantime. I.m.o. the ideal solution would be to issue blueprints and make the components craftable, which turns it into a choice. Relating to latest announcements, I don't think this would cause much effort at all.

A further idea would be to offer new upgrade paths. I could imagine e.g. an Adjusted Apis (L), Rutic Slo (L) etc. similar to what Arkadia has created with their ANUBIS upgrades would be popular especially with old players holding fond memories of the originals.
    Last edited by San; 06-11-2017 at 10:00.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just a wee few more (e.g. 16) characters for pet names, please

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paul Jetman Masters
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Just a wee few more (e.g. 16) characters for pet names, please
    and allow spaces

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MindArk|LiveSupportZeus View Post
    Make it possible to create clickable waypoints in chat and sticky notes by a text command. I am positive it exists already either as obscured/undocumented feature, or based on permission probably reserved for official avatars, since on occasion I received waypoints with z coordinates that are impossible to reach.

An immediate application would be for my Mining Grid Calculator. Additional wish in this context: Given only x and y, fill in z automatically from terrain data.
    There is a suggestion on our list that if you hover on the map (mouse pointer) shows which mobs are in the area.
    Sounds cool, I don't quite catch how these are related to one another? This request was about a metacharacter-inled function in chat (and ideally also working in a notecard) just like the slash-commands already existing.

The mob info thingy - why not create a craftable or otherwise paid-for map attachment for this Further ideas could include another attachment with the functionality of aforementioned mining grid calculator, which would then put waypoints on the map automatically one by one, issue the next as soon as the current one is reached. Have a settings menu to select the traversal mode and area limits, range data is taken from the equipped finder automatically.

The mob info thingy - why not create a craftable or otherwise paid-for map attachment for this Further ideas could include another attachment with the functionality of aforementioned mining grid calculator, which would then put waypoints on the map automatically one by one, issue the next as soon as the current one is reached. Have a settings menu to select the traversal mode and area limits, range data is taken from the equipped finder automatically.
    "Find the nearest mob" scanner, usable when in a vehicle. Gives you a waypoint along the lines of "Caudatergus Young, 263 m".
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    (bulk) Modec VXT 100 (L)

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    "Find the nearest mob" scanner, usable when in a vehicle. Gives you a waypoint along the lines of "Caudatergus Young, 263 m".
    Nice one! Why not go one step further--a wide area scanner that collects xeno-biological data and displays it on the virtual map. Could be an overlay on the normal 2D map or Holographic 3D, if u wanna make it real fancy.
    Comes in 2 flavors, xeno-scanners for the cars and for the flying vehicles. Might have different power classes (=scan radius).
    Craftable ofc.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast