Mindark, make us happy NOW!

Maybe a method to kill off botters: Random appearances of a big and highly aggressive killer mob (shared loot) in places where this is rampant, maybe a few times a day or if there is any way of profiling undesired bahaviour, have it influence the trigger mechanism. The mob should deal only exotic damage (one of acid, cold, electric) to minimize armour decay for the innocent. The disturbance will likely be temporary, the mob gladly taken by hunters, while the bad guys are disrupted.

hmm.. reminds me of the Diablo II days when you beat the game and the big D just randomly appears on the map in odd spots. If Mindark does this make it a biggie worthwhile... Shared eomon level stuff that does Electric Damage! :) (Name the mob, Looticus since he'll make you start cussing after you deal with him)

Oh and uh better communication. Dev notes were nice...

Last edited:
Make PvP fun for all

Removed lootable PvP and replace it with the mob loot system. (yes yes I know). Even give us missions to see how many we can kill. To deal with the puny lvls we would all become, loot would be based on Armor/SI. Space then would need MS transportation since everyone playing game would be battling each other. Pirates then would could still be titled Pirates yet without the reputation they now carry.

Just think of the HOFs! So and so killed Kent OZtwo OpaloMan for 10 ped! So and so has been added to the hall of fame!

Introduce More MF Chips - Not only damage chips but some high end buffing chips that give long lasting effects. This would drive the price of sweat and give us high level MF users a way to make ped on the side.

Mindforce Amps - Because why not?

Add an additional skill to MF that raises HP - I would like to throw my melee weapon in the trash and just focus on MF. but i'm forced to do otherwise if I don't want to have the constitution of wet tissue paper.

Give housing some usefulness - For example logging off in a house/apt you own or are guest listed on for 6 hours or more gives you a buff to skill gain for an hour when you log back in.

Social events - You want a strong game? Then you need to foster your community. Something for new players that doesn't involve blowing ped. There are a lot of great people in this game but we rarely have a reason to talk to each other outside of trading.

Bring back the big Moon.

Oh goodie, another wish list thread! :yay:

Ok, I'll play...

1. Learn2ReleaseManagement

2. I would like a unique LA where the mobs are MA Staff so I can go there and shoot them and loot them for a big fat ATH or maybe win a castle in Germany or something like that. :handgun:

Eviscerator bronze, silver, kill-point missions and repeatable would make me happy.

Social events - You want a strong game? Then you need to foster your community. Something for new players that doesn't involve blowing ped. There are a lot of great people in this game but we rarely have a reason to talk to each other outside of trading.

in ancient days some tried live chess. Athena was a golf course. Ark has trading cards... but none of it is any real mini game... instead compets wasted dev time... change that. Fishing and factories were hinted at over 10 years ago. Space was hinted at in 2005 and finally is here. Maybe the rest will come in 30 years

more make us happy wishlist type junk...

Every dang planet needs something like Arkadia Underground, with the full deed system, etc...

ALL estates every planet's estate brokers hold need to be in participant's hands... Stop making the places and then not releasing the deeds til years (or decade) later. Otherwise the game appears to be a ghost town when it really is not.

All estates should be 'cared for' by devs... i.e. stop putting the dang weeds in the basements, etc. since you don't know how to put two 3d models together... etc. Move turrets to where they are needed, etc.

Get compets to finally pay out (did I mention that previously - maybe I should mention it a few more times)

Create more 'story line' quests, etc. Iron missions get boring. Loved Lahar and Sisyphus. Loved the beer run quest... We need more of that all the way up from level zero up through 100... Iron missions get boring after 5k... Do away with any above that level and instead focus on actual story content... You still have a lot of old plots that are wide open... What ever happened to the orbs?...

Taming missions... We got iron ones... need taming ones... since currently tamed mobs don't count towards iron counters.

Reliable 'holiday gifts'... Yes, we are keeping track... boo booed on this one several times... wrong year name ended up causing you to hand out a second one... some gifts were dupes of previous years... You started great but then slowed it down a lot... make it come back to glorious standards to make us 'happy' and start adding more 'holidays' to the list instead of just Easter, Halloween, and Christmas... Different ones on each planet might be nice too... The POVR and last RT xmas way of doing it where you get one 'gift' and then have to trade it in for another after a small mission or exchanging in other stuff like virtual currency is a neat little fun type of thing to introduce that won't cost a ton... Putting something like that in would be swell...

Back when I used to play Marvel's Avenger's Alliance a lot they used to do a lot of seasons stuff with pvp things... and do daily spins where you can win something interesting... as it is now there's not much reason to log in daily unless you got a few hours to kill for a daily mission or whatnot... give those of us on a timeline daily just a few minutes here and there for daily log ins to 'win' or get something... doesn't have to be much... just something to 'keep us happy'... personally I find interesting items like the holiday stuff more 'fun' than the junky loot pills we see in the lock boxes that people keep complaining about... make it fun and interesting... Arkadia's trading card idea is interesting, but it's way too costly as it is now... something like that in miniature where we have to actually trade one another in p2p trades more often may be more fun. Maybe unlock an instance with some rare item in it by putting together puzzle pieces you have to trade with others to get the answer to or solve riddles, etc.

Also, as mentioned in another thread, a lot of the ebn type stuff is all out there in the web but not in game... lets put reporters in game... lets see 'news casts' broadcasts on the global terminals, etc. Lots of 'role playing' possibilities... You devs should go play a few other games to brainstorm some ideas.

Hello,

Will try to keep it concise :

- Make all creatures ignore unit collision, it will never be stuck in a tree ever again nor blocked by someone a tenth of its size.

- To compensate the resulting possible "stacking" of creatures on top of each other, making targeting difficult, force creatures to keep a certain distance between them, from center to center (don't use the full model as currently used, as it allows a creature to be blocked by another one, which would still be an issue).

- In inventory, make actions (right click) applicable to all selected items (i.e., I select my seven armour pieces, right clic, "Detach Attachments", it will take all plates off. This can be expanded to "item info", opening the item info window for every item, even "split", to split for example 100 of each of your 10 different enhancers at once.)

- There can also be an "Attach" command added (plates, scopes/sights, enhancers), that would work with multi-selection like this : select plates, right click, "Attach", then left click on an armour part to attach a plate, left click on another part... it'll simplify the plating of your amor a lot. (Still would take a little more time to do than the suggested "plates set", but should be much easier to implement, and the different functionalities added wouldn't only work for this specific scenario).

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

Last edited:
Show mounted enhancers in web inventory, also oil tanked in vehicles (ideally showing fractional units). I use it with my Inventory Diff Tool and it's a bummer these items are left out.

I'm prepare for all the flaming and "Ubers" being like yeah right!!!

But I think landgrabs need to be like BatSim in the fact it should be skill based not skills/gear. EU needs more excitement and BatSim brought that for about 3 weeks.

If landgrabs we're all equal. Imagine all the battles! It would be almost an Esport! Instead of 2 socs trading them.

Imagine if you must a MA official streaming the action as multiple soc's fight it out.

I know there are many different things that need to be fixed first. But EU needs exposure and anything "esports" gets that. BatSim on release got some people like 60-80 viewers on twitch where most average 10-20!

Let's the flaming begin!

But I think landgrabs need to be like BatSim in the fact it should be skill based not skills/gear. EU needs more excitement and BatSim brought that for about 3 weeks.

If landgrabs we're all equal. Imagine all the battles! It would be almost an Esport! Instead of 2 socs trading them.

Imagine if you must a MA official streaming the action as multiple soc's fight it out.

I know there are many different things that need to be fixed first. But EU needs exposure and anything "esports" gets that. BatSim on release got some people like 60-80 viewers on twitch where most average 10-20!

Let's the flaming begin!
How about Asteroids you can mine that are pvp Landgrab style... Something about the size of Monria, but not in Calypso airspace... instead it'd be like a moon or asteroid above the other planets... (or alternatively out in the middle of the space map)... You'd basically have to do pvp to 'grab' the place and hold it til someone else does. Move all the high markup mined stuff here... all pyrite, etc. to give miners a reason to try it.

g'day everyone!

in this thread i'd like to collect ideas and thoughts, how mindark could make YOU happy, with tiny little things that don't need massive development, or change any critical system, and could be delivered in nearly no time.

examples:

let us set auction prices down to a single pec, and reduce the base cost from 50 pec to 3 pec multiplied by your current number of auctions

or

i want the improved participant communication mr. moreau made me dream about ... 2014

please be creative and as constructive as possible, and keep the negative & forbidden stuff at EP where it's allowed. :silly2:

thanks, have a nice time & cu around! :dunce:

remember this is small tweaks, not complete overhauls

Stop letting interns write your software.

Bulk up your QA department.

Fix the obvious bugs that everyone continually complains about that seem to never get addressed.

Let's the flaming begin!

Why not expand on BatSim? You have a good idea there to some point. But, it means changing the real thing and replacing it with a simulation. Because that's what it is what you're suggesting, removing the purpose of high end gear.
BatSim is a good start and many great things can come out of it. On the top of my head:

BatSim - speed run - current stage, PVE
BatSim - solos - PVP - battle royale
BatSim - teams/socs - battle royale
BatSim - socs/teams, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10, LG style

Anyone watching twitch a little knows that these battle royale games are very hot at the moment, with tens of thousands of viewers so expanding the BatSim in that dirrection would be a smart choice for the game, IMO.
Such stages should require keys crafted in EU, with mats from both hunting and mining, BPs should require components that are also craftable, and final key should be 10ped a click, then nanocubes to be put in loot. :D
How great would that be? :woot:

Any idea that suggest that gear or or skills (from game) to be removed is really bad for everyone, and it's clearly biased....

Stop letting interns write your software.

Bulk up your QA department.

Fix the obvious bugs that everyone continually complains about that seem to never get addressed.
on the intern thing... post their resumes after you let em go. Quite a few artsy fartsy types from Rocktropia have online portfolios. I suspect other planet devs have similar resumes... bring em on out in to public view.

just keep thinking of all the wishlist threads over the years that never got reviewed... so things keep popping in to my head as I think about this thread...

One thing I'd like to see, for crafters, is for the bp books to get straightened out and tt values lowered.

At one point in time Thule Offered 1 pec tt value component books... so... it should, in theory, be possible to get all of the technicians to lower the tt value on the books they offer down to that level too... Completely stupid to have all those peds tied up in books, especially if you do like I did and start picking up all of the books from every planet. That's a lot of peds that can be TTed at any time... wouldn't those peds be better spent on actual crafting instead of just a prerequisite to the crafting so that you can organize things?

Similarly, fix the mess that is the blueprints on Rocktropia... I DO like that the RT book now holds component bps since it allows me to reserve regular book for the 'originals' and the rt book for 'dupes' that I'm working on upping QR on to sell off, but it's kinda silly... also they got all sorts of UL ones with L names and vice versa, etc. Heck I think the 'ngl grenade launcher' actually came out of the technician originally, lol.

One thing I'd like to see, for crafters, is for the bp books to get straightened out and tt values lowered.

Why the fuck do I need books?!?!?!, just give me one searchable book/folder/box/wtfever for all my blue prints please. All these books are stupid.

Why the fuck do I need books?!?!?!, just give me one searchable book/folder/box/wtfever for all my blue prints please. All these books are stupid.
If they do go that route, that'd be fine, but at least make it so that you can click 'do not show' in the machine so that you don't accidentally start clicking something low qr that's a dupe to a high qr one you intended to click. Current 'work around' to that is to put it in to ark underground, or an estate, or something so that it doesn't show up... better solution in the inventory or crafting terminal itself would be nice.

If they do go that route, that'd be fine, but at least make it so that you can click 'do not show' in the machine so that you don't accidentally start clicking something low qr that's a dupe to a high qr one you intended to click. Current 'work around' to that is to put it in to ark underground, or an estate, or something so that it doesn't show up... better solution in the inventory or crafting terminal itself would be nice.

Agreed, interface needs help.

That's another thing, why the fuck do I have to carry this shit around with my avatar everywhere it goes to be able to use it?!?! I should be able to file them away in the book/box/wtfever in my storage and the crafting machine should know what I have available. Its stupid that it has to be in carried inventory.

Agreed, interface needs help.

That's another thing, why the fuck do I have to carry this shit around with my avatar everywhere it goes to be able to use it?!?! I should be able to file them away in the book/box/wtfever in my storage and the crafting machine should know what I have available. Its stupid that it has to be in carried inventory.

I am sure I have been able to craft items with both the BP and the mats in storage...

Since global trade channels introduced caly auction has gone from up to 1500 auction pages to 7-800 on average , A ton of auction fees must be missing from MA pocket and loot pool, since pvp trades via trade channels has taken that marketshare

Let shops/shopkeepers be usable again, let them have option to list their items in auction, same as auction fee, offer deliver service as auction or self pickup. This could be done adding rent again for shopowners/estateowners who want to list on auction,that would be fair for the option

In shop/shopkeepers, sell either predefined stack or buyer could decide exactly how many he would like to buy, like if u have a stack of 15600 lyst, the shop could set a price for 1 <10 <100 <1000 <10000 +10000 (owner could even choose his own predefine individual stacklimits)

Option to Convert oldtime useless weapons, armor and tools blueprint to craft (L) versions of the item instead.

Do something to create life in all dead cities. Move apartments, estates to bigger clusters closer to hub cities. Make a reason to visit your apartment/estate, something simple like if you sleep in your apartment(logout for a set of hours) you could be rewarded with a small buff like health stamina or anything likethat for a time, since your avatar has slept well.

Make exploring and tpruns/hunts intressting again , newcommers missing alot of the exploring fun with introduction of vehicles, make no vehicle and no fly zones to promote foot exploring.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Oh goodie, another wish list thread! :yay:

Ok, I'll play...

1. Learn2ReleaseManagement

2. I would like a unique LA where the mobs are MA Staff so I can go there and shoot them and loot them for a big fat ATH or maybe win a castle in Germany or something like that. :handgun:

This includes making sure you have someone verify the app is up and available via all login methods after server patching!

Unfucking believable those of us with the web app authentication can't get into the game many hours past your stated downtime window.

FAIL!

I am going to issue you a Corrective Action Report. I expect you to assemble a global team of stakeholders and customers to get to work on this outage immediately and do the 5 Why analysis, and report out a root cause analysis and process change you are going to make. I want a production change date identified immediately for when this is going to be implemented and I want a full report given to the next CIO staff meeting of your progress so we don't ever have this happen again.

Now get to work!

Wow, all the wishes here into that thread, will give MA work for ages. Some of it are far away to be easy to implement. Such things like full body painting (more lag) and a lot others.

But yea, there are some wishes here, MA could do, to make us all more happy. Hopefully they read that thread!

Please make the blue dot for the teleporter on the radar visible at all times, also when you're inside the service building. The embarrassment of leaving through the wrong door is trampling on everybody's nerves.

[...] Such things like full body painting (more lag) and a lot others.[...]

Not nessessary more laggy :)

If separated like the make-up system, but each limb a different "mask", will be a work on one area at a time :)
EG ~ Left Arm "mask" (L)

Simply body divided as,
Left Arm
Right Arm
Torso
Back
Left leg
Right Leg

Cant see torso front and back on same piece as would be a ton of work on each, as for the widest areas.

More crafting, and more fun :)

Possible new items looted, and more items to be crafted.
E~

Back