aud payout 2015-2017

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
AUD payout

i got a small stack of AUD. there is no overall result. so i got mine from the to last yers.

from 15/5/2015-14/5/2016 for 1 AUD 5,02 peds ore 0,0137534 a day.
from 15/5/2016-14/5/2017 for 1 AUD 4,55 peds ore 0,0124657 a day.

the last year the first 5 month was poor, but the last 7 months was better. but not good enough to compensate for the poor 5 month.

Baron topper.

AUD payout

i got a small stack of AUD. there is no overall result. so i got mine from the to last yers.

from 15/5/2015-14/5/2016 for 1 AUD 5,02 peds ore 0,0137534 a day.
from 15/5/2016-14/5/2017 for 1 AUD 4,55 peds ore 0,0124657 a day.

the last year the first 5 month was poor, but the last 7 months was better. but not good enough to compensate for the poor 5 month.

Baron topper.

Oh so 9,57 ped ravenue in 2 years , well i see it as a good investment .

Oh so 9,57 ped ravenue in 2 years , well i see it as a good investment .

at an aud price of over 80 ped that means you need to have the price stable on auds for 18 years +- to get your investment back. and only as long as the price doesnt drop. sounds really risky to me.

at an aud price of over 80 ped that means you need to have the price stable on auds for 18 years +- to get your investment back. and only as long as the price doesnt drop. sounds really risky to me.

What DO people mean by this "to get your investment back" phrase? Assuming you buy and sell on the street at a stable price (without a fee) you can get your investment back at any time. There is no depreciation of the original amount invested as such - you are not trying to claw back your investment first before hopefully making a profit later.
Yes, there is the risk of the price dropping, but also the price may rise. I don't see anyone who buys stocks with an annual dividend talking of a "time to get your investment back", though.

For me, if the payout has been 9.60 (9.57) in 2 years and the market stays at 80 peds, then the comparable dividend would be exactly 6% a year. Based on the original 50 peds it's a more healthy 10%ish, but you can't go back to the past to do what investors did back in the day ;).

so ROI is around 5.5-7% depending how much u paid for AUD... Well always was thinking CLD is still better :)

so ROI is around 5.5-7% depending how much u paid for AUD... Well always was thinking CLD is still better :)

at 1k base price, probably correct... at today's markup, not so much.

either way... both have got to be better than compet is with zero payout thus far...

Last edited:
at 1k base price, probably correct... at today's markup, not so much.

either way... both have got to be better than compet is with zero payout thus far...

Buying CLD for 1k each @boxes! :deal:

Back