showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Chuckling away to myself (funny), peds get more peds......lol

Huge Gratz.

Rick

Chuckling away to myself (funny), peds get more peds......lol

Huge Gratz.

Rick

Thx m8 yea i gess u can se it that way but i also depod 2k more and was kind of broke when it happend hehe :yay:

Gratz nice one:yay:

Thx m8 yea i gess u can se it that way but i also depod 2k more and was kind of broke when it happend hehe :yay:

For sure; big mob hunting requires a lot of money. I'm happy for you.

Came at the right time then. Gratz again.

Rick

For sure; big mob hunting requires a lot of money. I'm happy for you.

Came at the right time then. Gratz again.

Rick

Yea that is very true m8 it did indeed :D
Thx :wtg:

gz

you actually got an 100% shrapnel HoF.... while its good for ped still, it does highlight an issue on Caly

I'm so happy to see that you've finally got your biggest uber hof in EU, well deserved, my friend :wtg:

PS: You're the role model of not giving up, even though Mr.Lootius could be harsh to you most of the time lol

gz

you actually got an 100% shrapnel HoF.... while its good for ped still, it does highlight an issue on Caly

Yea no items but i cant complain :cool:

Fat feffox , Gratz :)
Tyvm m8 :yay:

I'm so happy to see that you've finally got your biggest uber hof in EU, well deserved, my friend :wtg:

PS: You're the role model of not giving up, even though Mr.Lootius could be harsh to you most of the time lol

Tyvm my friend :yay:
Giving up isnt a option hehe :wtg:

Amazing ... and sad at the same time m8!
Huge gratz on the amount ... bummer for the dullness. :wtg:
You should have gotten a nice item in there

PS- What amp did you use on that EP-53?

Amazing ... and sad at the same time m8!
Huge gratz on the amount ... bummer for the dullness. :wtg:
You should have gotten a nice item in there

PS- What amp did you use on that EP-53?

Sure i hadent mind a nice laser pistol wich i am now looking for btw ;) And a good fap to i would like :cool:
But i cant complain as i said hehe :cool:
In lack of a L amp i used my thrusty 15 forgot the whole name on it but its no where near a eco amp lol
Tyvm :yay:

Sure i hadent mind a nice laser pistol wich i am now looking for btw ;) And a good fap to i would like :cool:
But i cant complain as i said hehe :cool:
In lack of a L amp i used my thrusty 15 forgot the whole name on it but its no where near a eco amp lol
Tyvm :yay:

E-amp 15 ?

Holy crap :eyecrazy: ... I was thinking to go after em , even though i have a low ped card balance for this kind of HP mob, so I asked you cause I use the CDF EP-53+a106 ... does it cut the those fatties :confused:

Gratz!

Guess you not going to be short of ammo for a while, with all the shrapnel you just looted, lol.

E-amp 15 ?

Holy crap :eyecrazy: ... I was thinking to go after em , even though i have a low ped card balance for this kind of HP mob, so I asked you cause I use the CDF EP-53+a106 ... does it cut the those fatties :confused:
Yea thats the amp i ment:)
My gun and amp did up to 100 damage with 1 enhancer but more like 70 i gess, i sure u can take the old ones but im no expert on stats hehe:scratch2:

Gratz!

Guess you not going to be short of ammo for a while, with all the shrapnel you just looted, lol.

LoL u got that right :D

Wow, been grinding them after missions was done since they turned pretty nice return wise and i thought they had a surprise stored somewhere. You certainly found it, and on an old one even.

Big Gratz! ATH feffox loot :wtg:

Wow, been grinding them after missions was done since they turned pretty nice return wise and i thought they had a surprise stored somewhere. You certainly found it, and on an old one even.

Big Gratz! ATH feffox loot :wtg:

Tyvm m8 not a ATH but im happy suddenly it happens :yay:

All time highest loot on Feffox :)
You crushed the 2013 record on 28k+

stort grattis gamla vän!

:yay:
huge gratz! so well deserved!
enjoy the peds as much as possible! :)

Just to clarify.....

Was this indeed a pure-shrapnel hof? Not even any ammo cells?

Gratz on the nice hit m8 as that mob is one of my favorites. Do find it interesting you had 36-ish ped left on your viewable amount shown in your screenshots & you hit the insane mulitplier of it for 36k, amazing and interesting at the same time even tho this doesn't even matter in regards to the coincidence. Anyways, enjoy your shrapnel (think MA needs to change this up a bit) and may lootious continue to be with you.

Cheerz,
Vi

Gratz on the nice hit m8 as that mob is one of my favorites. Do find it interesting you had 36-ish ped left on your viewable amount shown in your screenshots & you hit the insane mulitplier of it for 36k, amazing and interesting at the same time even tho this doesn't even matter in regards to the coincidence. Anyways, enjoy your shrapnel (think MA needs to change this up a bit) and may lootious continue to be with you.

Cheerz,
Vi
Tyvm m8:yay: That i didnt ewen notice hehe maybe it is of some meaning or maybe not, fun when u think about it tho hehe :scratch2:

gz! now you can buy UL gun :)))
Thx m8 :) I mostly use UL but hopefully i can get me a better one now hehe :cool:

ALMOST ... he needs to shoot those peds first :laugh:
Or i use them to buy a imp 2870 for example hehe or other similur pistol maybe :eyecrazy:

Big Grats!! Nice to see some 5digit around :D
Well deserved!
DRM

I must admit I was quite jealous because I was killing an old and had it at 10% hp when you hit this haha grats buddy.

Back