Queen of Caverns

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Get low, filth! Eat dirt. Breathe mud. Toil, food-fetcher!
DIG!
Your claw is not yours. Is Mine.
Your teeth are not yours. Are mine.
Mine to crush, cast away. Mine to command, control.
I am Hive Mind. I am Queen.
There is no ‘you’. No ‘yours’.
Only mine.
Now DIG!
[...]
Worm-slime all! Bad Brood bad brood BAD! Weak as whimpers, ALL! Mewling spitgobs! Soil-soft and sickening!
And Screechers getting stronger. Getting nearer. I hear them. Hear them creeping scraping scuttling closer, closer...
What to do what to do WHAT?! Calm. Be calm. Be Queen.
Useless broodlings must be Hardened. Sharpened. Strong.
A Shell-Wall.
A Shell-Wall against the Screechers!
[...]
Why not use the Soft-Shells? Yes!
Let the Soft-Shells crush the weak and siphon the slime-bloods!
Then only Pure-Bloods remain! A Pure-Blood Brood!
A perfect Shell-Wall against the Screechers! Yes!
[...]
STOP, FILTH! NO MORE DIG!
Climb!
Up up up FILTH!
Up through cave, cavern and crust!
Up as fighters, not workers! Up to taste blood, not mud!
Up to battle!
Up to Soft-Shells!

Originally Posted Here

blablabla. whats this? another event with a mob that drops somethign special once when you press the button for the person you like the most? no thanks lol.

blablabla. whats this? another event with a mob that drops somethign special once when you press the button for the person you like the most? no thanks lol.

Marcimex Queen, the supplier of best drugs to MA writers. :)

There have been similar texts before.

Why not drop this text as an item or have it broadcast on the streets...

We have big screens in the cities so why not broadcast these communications on them?

blablabla.. is all I read from you... blablabla.. maybe better stop Forum and go hunting.. than also you will have a Chance on some decent loot or an item... blabla!

blablabla.. is all I read from you... blablabla.. maybe better stop Forum and go hunting.. than also you will have a Chance on some decent loot or an item... blabla!

as we have all heard... no. i dont have the chance to loot a decent item. because thats reserved for the MA associates.

as we have all heard... no. i dont have the chance to loot a decent item. because thats reserved for the MA associates.

so... why are u still here? go out with your childs... or when you dont have some, make em!

I really don't get it.. you think you have no Chance -> Go away!!

so... why are u still here? go out with your childs... or when you dont have some, make em!

Or mine.. that's what i do.

hunting is broken AF.

Makes it sound like we are the soft shells and the Marcimex are coming up out of their cave to get an ass whooping :)

so you think the only chance to profit is to hunt and loot a nice item? wow you are really narrow minded. but yeah. you are one of the guys that have enough money to not care for profit or loss. so what do you know? nothing actually.

so you think the only chance to profit is to hunt and loot a nice item? wow you are really narrow minded. but yeah. you are one of the guys that have enough money to not care for profit or loss. so what do you know? nothing actually.

are u still bitching around here? did i complained about looting items? do you know about my Profit/loss Situation?
why are you still here? no Kids? why not? what time is it in your Zone? how do you shoot when you type? what wheater you got? is it also sunny like here? why is it / is it not? how old are you? what Job u got? what watch you wear? what pants? when is your bed time? why that early? do you sleep well?

Makes it sound like we are the soft shells and the Marcimex are coming up out of their cave to get an ass whooping :)

I'm guessing this will be like the last event where they were available planetside.

We are all MA associates you bloody dumb ass.

If anything is worth whining about, it is the lack of mining events. Please mindark focus a tiny bit on us miners (and crafters) instead of only creating hunting events :(

Guys... YOU are mob.

Something is weird about our wiring. Once or twice I let myself get sucked into it. There is always negativity upon this type of announcement. Wth? I can go out and shoot, or I can leave it.

Then only Pure-Bloods remain! A Pure-Blood Brood!
A dangerous connotation... ;)

If anything is worth whining about, it is the lack of mining events. Please mindark focus a tiny bit on us miners (and crafters) instead of only creating hunting events :(

crafting events = yes

mining events = the fuck no.

We're still paying for the oversupply produced by "mining mania" in 2015.

as you seem to be a smartass you should have known what was meant. then why did you even bother to answer? or maybe you arent as smart as you may think?

I know what you meant doh but you are still dumb no matter how you put it.
You can't loot anything unless you shoot so stop fucking complaining and go out there and shoot.

How about everyone stop criticizing and comment each other like Trolls :D

Please just share the coords , if the event is planetside . Be constructive , right? :cool:

Thanks

Facebook page says "Monstrous creatures are slowly crawling their way to the surface of Planet Calypso! Check out the Planet Calypso News page on Friday for the latest updates!", so no fun until weekend.

I know what you meant doh but you are still dumb no matter how you put it.
You can't loot anything unless you shoot so stop fucking complaining and go out there and shoot.

one day you may or may not recognize just how stupid you are.

one day you may or may not loot anything.... oohh. sry. i am wrong. the Forum have a 0% loot Chance!

you dont even understand your own joke. if one day i may not loot anything and you suppose me to only try to "loot" the forum that means that you would still be correct....

next time to do a proper joke and dont fuck it up, okay?

you dont even understand your own joke. if one day i may not loot anything and you suppose me to only try to "loot" the forum that means that you would still be correct....

next time to do a proper joke and dont fuck it up, okay?

There was no joke inside. You are spending your time in Forum, writing (repeating) unproven bullshit and complaining now when someone is not with you?

Why you dont leave EU?

There was no joke inside. You are spending your time in Forum, writing (repeating) unproven bullshit and complaining now when someone is not with you?

Why you dont leave EU?

now you try to hide it. aint it funny :D
i can basically smell how mad you are now.

and btw. i am online about 12 hours daily and im trying to get quite a bit of money without spending anything. until i accomplished that i wont cycle money.

now you try to hide it. aint it funny :D
i can basically smell how mad you are now.

and btw. i am online about 12 hours daily and im trying to get quite a bit of money without spending anything. until i accomplished that i wont cycle money.

You don't Need to thank me for allowing MA to pay their bills with depos.. And I thank you for leeching. have a good day!

Back