Marcimex Rise to Feast on Our Flesh!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Marcimex have left their dark catacombs under Cyclops volcano to feast on our flesh! The repulsive insects are swarming around Cyclops Volcano, Jurra Plateau and Twin Peaks, attacking all colonists in their path!
Such attacks are a rare occurrence: this is only the second time in recorded history that the monsters been seen above ground.!
/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

So many mushrooms......

Pretty short history lol

Another Uber only Event?

Do these count towards the mission?

Cool, I have to try them out :yay:

Nice i was looking for them the other day hehe untill someone told me it was a ewent only ocasion ;p
Time to try to get some marcimex dinner now then :D

Hey i like events and i want to participate.
I am quite low lvl, i got 20,6dps.
What can i do in this event?

Any Shared Loot ones around? :wtg:

So anyone seen any yet? :sniper:

Small spawn of L99 Chasers with a L116 Shadowshell around 75130, 67070 E Boreus.

Isn't he sweet :)

shadowshell.jpg

Last edited:
Small spawn of L99 Chasers with a L116 Shadowshell around 75130, 67070 E Boreus.

Isn't he sweet :)

shadowshell.jpg

Scarryyyyy :))) Awesome event though, i hope to get some hunting in tonight!

Scarryyyyy :))) Awesome event though, i hope to get some hunting in tonight!

The best part is, if you want to play with the big ones, its just a tp chip back if you get crit dead, you don't have to run all the way back through the dungeon to get back to the mob that regenerated all the way back to full while you were fucking around with Chalte and crew. :rolleyes:

anyone have decent coords for the different maturities?

i have on found the L32 Soldiers, North of Jurra TP.

thx

So what's up with this "event"?

Is a rare mob spawn really all there is?? No item drops, no logs, no event, no nothing??

So what's up with this "event"?

Is a rare mob spawn really all there is?? No item drops, no logs, no event, no nothing??

For filling up the migration loot pool maybe? Along with the previous RX event? Next up: Mulmun Degens...

ohhhhhh...loove those Mulman Degen Shared loots :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Hello everyone ... I kept searching around Twin Peaks , but couldn't find any Marcimex spawn .
I got a little bored at Jurra Plateau , so could anyone share some other spot and maturity?
I can handle up to Soldier

Ty in advance :tiphat:

Hello everyone ... I kept searching around Twin Peaks , but couldn't find any Marcimex spawn .
I got a little bored at Jurra Plateau , so could anyone share some other spot and maturity?
I can handle up to Soldier

Ty in advance :tiphat:

South of Twin
L54 Ravager [78030, 74950, 127]
L66 Devastator [77558, 74647, 154]

South of Twin
L54 Ravager [78030, 74950, 127]
L66 Devastator [77558, 74647, 154]

TYVM ...

Does that mean there are no smaller maturities around there or is that the MAX in the area?

+Uber rep from me ;)

TYVM ...

Does that mean there are no smaller maturities around there or is that the MAX in the area?

+Uber rep from me ;)

Only found this 2 maturities there. Ravanger mixed with very few argo/molisk. The Devastator is a clean spawn.

Really only had horrible returns on them in the 2-3k i shot into them. Decided to cease all hunting on them due to this... Why oh why does returns have to be so horrible?

Because someone need to feed the ~3.5+ dpp setups?!

Or because its near the end of the month ? or because of the 197k ATH yesterday (which is imo way too big...97 k were sure enough..)

Or because ppl are using wrong setup/mob/overkill/overpriced enhancers/etc....

Really only had horrible returns on them in the 2-3k i shot into them. Decided to cease all hunting on them due to this... Why oh why does returns have to be so horrible?

Tried smaller runs too. I think it's just a bait event to fill MA pocket. They loot really really bad. You can go hours without a single mini, not even talking globals. Multipliers set to 0...

SE of Twins

L119 Majestic to L180 Pestilence (79233, 75607)

Back