Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

web-app users still cannot log in.

we will likely be stuck in that "disturbances until 24:00" category.

It is now 00:37 and still not able to log in with Web App.

What gives MA?

Live support says they are working on fixing the issue. It's vague. Told them they should be posting here.

Well. Today I achieved something. I didn't lose money.

They could at least add a new notice to the Client Loader or even a comment in this thread on the issue.

Zero communication I guess is what we expect from MA nowdays.

Looks like I'm not the only one that cannot get in game!

gosh darn it. Get us back online now please!

An internal error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance.
Guess it's time to spam support every 3 minutes with a new support ticket about this til this gets fixed.

Last edited:
I just talked to live support again. The guy says maybe it will be taken care of when tech support comes into work in the morning!

So their Tech guys did server maintenance and then went home before confirming it actually worked?

I have no idea... I just thought that was an interesting comment!... lmao :laugh::eyecrazy:

WTF really MA? Haven't been able to login all day

WTF really MA? Haven't been able to login all day

and now you won't be able to login for at least another 4-5 hours. Enjoy everyone.

This shit shouldn't be happening on weekends. Or MA needs tech employees working on weekends like any other gaming company. This shit doesn't happen in other games and it definitely shouldn't happen in a RCE game.

Since last night I can not enter in Game, Acount and VirtualTycoon.
Written: An Internal Error has occurred...
I can not disable two-factor authentication, because I'm not allowed into my account either.

When they get in in the morning??!?!?!?! Wow... clearly I need to get a job at MA or something... where they are comfortable knowing their customers aren't going to leave even if they blow off an outage and go back to sleep! If this happened at work for me, heads would be rolling!

No finnicky gc or app, just good old password and I'm in.

and now you won't be able to login for at least another 4-5 hours. Enjoy everyone.

This shit shouldn't be happening on weekends. Or MA needs tech employees working on weekends like any other gaming company. This shit doesn't happen in other games and it definitely shouldn't happen in a RCE game.
Have to agree here :wise:

No finnicky gc or app, just good old password and I'm in.
Same here old GC work atleast phuu :wtg:

I still cant connect.... wtf? :/

still not working :eyecrazy::scratch2:

I just asked support to resync my old GC... Poket app... you'r fired.

I want a gold card now :/ many hours lost already cuz this -.-

I just asked support to resync my old GC... Poket app... you'r fired.

I would do that too, but I cant log in the web page cause it's asking for the code too. Can't leave support case just wait on them as always.

I would do that too, but I cant log in the web page cause it's asking for the code too. Can't leave support case just wait on them as always.

It asks for the code but you should be able to just close that down and make a support case. I could.

It asks for the code but you should be able to just close that down and make a support case. I could.

Indeed, I sent a case. Thanks for that.

I just submitted a support case. Of course they will have the problem fixed days before any of us get a response.

They are aware of the problem, here is the chat with the support:

Kala
Hello welcome to Entropia Live Support
We have some issues with Entropia Pocket System. Please be patience as we working to fix it as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

So last time around Xmas it was gold card system falling and we were advised to switch to the app. Lol

Dorki has gone mental this time around for sure. :hammer::banana::monkey:

Back