Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

I am not on mobile app but on pc and I get internal error as well

i think its meant using the mobile app for security code? i can't get in either

Its broken, got DC and now cant login again.

Logged in successfully at first try, ~30 secs after the Login button was available again.

Using Black gold card.

Server is a bit laggy, most likely caused by the unusually high number of connections at once, it's getting progressively better.

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

i think its meant using the mobile app for security code? i can't get in either

Aah so thanks for clarifying. I use the security code for the mobile app indeed

Mmmm maybe I should go to a pub since it is friday night after all, is it a sign from MA to work my social life better?

Totally bad timing here MA. Friday night, calypso event and goldrush. Many peds not being put in the loot pool..... no offence but things like this shouldn't happen so often as it is when this is a game ppl put real money into! And some put alot in

Internal error as well.

DC and cant login me too

... anyone drink a beer with me ? .. or a glass of wine?
:beerchug:

hmmm, steam is down now or at least painfully slow, getting no connnection and is steam down returns unknown... something bigger happening?

time to play some overwatch :)

No stress. I am sure they working hard to fix this. Yea, having disturbances on event weekend is bad
Marci event on caly, MMOWC on RT and GR on Ark are all happening, well at least was. MMOWC Is already cancelled. Which is costing me personally very dearly as i got saturday free after a lot of hustle.
But still no stress. Must be smth very important for this to happen on weekend.

Omg you ass licker soko (it's a joke)

time to play some overwatch :)

Likely this...

Also likely this isn't the scheduled maintenance and someone at the offices broke something

must be regional, but https://www.issteamdown.com/ is saying
Steam is down.
Steam is having issues at the moment. The Steam Community and Steam WebAPI are down.

i can slowly access store, but no community or market sections

yea steam is also down for me and my housemate too :S maybe something bigger is happening lol as u say

yea steam is also down for me and my housemate too :S maybe something bigger is happening lol as u say

Ransomware maybe?

Why is ludvig always missing when he's needed most?

looking at the live DDoS attacks, something is happening in sweden

Well don't be surprised if your pedcards is empty when we log in..... MA got hacked :eyecrazy: bad joke but im crazy!

I thought i paid the MACry Ransomware, guess my BITCheer donations were not enough:ninja:

on a side note off topic, Bitcoin value increased new ATH today :)
(guess it was a smart investment 4 yrs ago)

Could they tell that they are hacked, all money gone and they need to take down the game forever and cant pay out people?

Could they tell that they are hacked, all money gone and they need to take down the game forever and cant pay out people?

Won't happen... let's step off the ledge some kay?

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker.gif

The game is fine, but i think AH is down at mo.

I can't even submit a support ticket to complain that I am unable to login. Something is definitely amiss!
:cdevil::cdevil::cdevil:

Dorki cannot log in. If Dorki does not log in soon, he might go mental. Has Dorki gone mental already? :scratch2: :eyecrazy:

Back