Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

Some kind of compensation to afected players in the form of skill/dps pills would not be so bad atleast... :bandit:

we can only pray now :bowdown:

Give couple more hours, they haven't arrived to the office yet.:lolup:

attachment.php

Might take some time, they all have hangover.

guessing it hasnt been fixed yet.....

I had same problem saturday, and then I could log in not long after all sorts of weird things happening at account.entropiauniverse.com.
All sorts of weird things happening there now.

could not login till now,
just logged in in mobile app in account.entropiauniverse.com

after than no problems logging in to game, before was internal error

Am guessing there will be no update / information released by MA as to what screwed up / why it happened and what they going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again.....

Definitely ditching gc and web-app now and just going to invest in better PC security lol.

If this happened in the US the tech guys would've been fired for leaving the game broken for 18 hours.

Definitely ditching gc and web-app now and just going to invest in better PC security lol.

If this happened in the US the tech guys would've been fired for leaving the game broken for 18 hours.

PC Security isn't a guarentee of safety, a lot happens in the internet space, for example, your email could be hacked = possible Access. Yahoo have had numerous issues recently my wife's Gmail was accessed from Romania without password, thankfully the 2FA stopped it.

Plus an exploit in Windows Defender came out last week, where defender would install malware by just scanning it.

18 hours out of game is mildly annoying but it gives time to do something else you have been putting off to play EU. for me i lost about 4-5 hours as i slept and worked through most of it, so i finally finished Far Cry 4

Last edited:
Ditching Windows would be the more appropriate consequence. I am studying the thread about EU on Linux.

That would be meaningless to secure your eu assets.

Get some sun, bang the gf... addict.

Back