Sword vs Knife

Now, if we get skills per hit, could it be that skilling knife is a bit faster?

For a sword and a knife with same dps and cost to use, probably not. You would get skills more often but in lesser amounts, so should be the same in the end.

For a sword and a knife with same dps and cost to use, probably not. You would get skills more often but in lesser amounts, so should be the same in the end.

i guess if both blades have the same amp, the amp would be decaying quicker and therefore slightly faster gains?

But you dont have same Amp on same DPS sword/knife. Or if you have the attacks are same and its all equal again :D

i guess if both blades have the same amp, the amp would be decaying quicker and therefore slightly faster gains?

But the decay on a knife would be less too. That's why I said "same cost", meaning same decay. For example Songkra+VI and Sulfury+VI have same dps of 64, the former combo decays for 20.16 pec per use, the latter - for 38.67 pec, but in the end it's the same ~1310-1314 pec per minute.

But the decay on a knife would be less too. That's why I said "same cost", meaning same decay. For example Songkra+VI and Sulfury+VI have same dps of 64, the former combo decays for 20.16 pec per use, the latter - for 38.67 pec, but in the end it's the same ~1310-1314 pec per minute.

true... didn't think that far ahead

Back