Highest Level Poll 2017

What is your currently highest profession level?

• 0-9

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 10-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 30-39

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 24 11.1%
  • 50-59

Votes: 36 16.7%
  • 60-69

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • 70-79

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • 80-89

Votes: 16 7.4%
  • 90-99

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • 100-109

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • 110-119

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 120-129

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • 130-139

• 140-149

• 150-159

• 160-169

• 170-179

• 180-189

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 190-200

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
Opinions appear somewhat divided on what actually is a midlevel player nowadays and how the rest of the tiers should be organised. Therefore, let's have a vote! Together with Health Poll 2017 this can hopefully be of help for event managers in setting up suitable tiers for future events, as well.

So the question is; What is your currently highest profession level? Only interested in fully reached levels so for example level 59.99 = 59 for this poll.

Am fairly sure no one reached 200 yet (although getting close) so I picked intervals of 10 across the board and stopped at 200 (due to maximum of 20 options in a poll), but I guess this can be altered for future polls by cramming together 0-9 and 10-19 into 0-19 since those levels go pretty quick anyway. Will see!

Great idea, will be interesting to see where the majority of people fit.

Would be interesting to see if many ppl do it. I already voted! :)

Great idea, will be interesting to see where the majority of people fit.

...the majority of the people who, actually visit the forum, that see the thread, and takes the time to answer the poll, accurately.

I had to wait to answer the way I wanted to :smoke:
(note the freshly updated sig)

This will tell us nothing, but yea I voted.

Besides this poll, one thing could be nice to know in order to compare :

(Maybe for hunter/miner only) : What is the level of the weapon/finder you use mostly ?

I am sure lot of people are like 70 and still use mainly a 40 maxed gun :wtg:

Besides this poll, one thing could be nice to know in order to compare :

(Maybe for hunter/miner only) : What is the level of the weapon/finder you use mostly ?

I am sure lot of people are like 70 and still use mainly a 40 maxed gun :wtg:

I use 30 level lower gun - perf tegr. Tr6

Mindark give us higher level weaponz, now! :)

Reactions: das
Voted still in the midle i think :yup: at 80+

Although it's an interesting stat to have a look at, it's also not the most effective.

For example I am lvl 55 on both laser and blp, and almost 51 for pyro, with melee closing in fast on the 50s.

Nevertheless, interesting to check out where you are, in your highest pro compared to other highest pro.

Voted. The results are interesting, looks like new or beginner players are not really using this forum or haven't seen this thread yet.

Voted. The results are interesting, looks like new or beginner players are not really using this forum ...
It shows a pretty clear trend indeed -- most people aren't seriously looking for forums until they're around lvl 40-50.
Makes sense too. In my experience that's about where you run into your 1st "existential" problems. Just pressing blindly forward doesn't work any more, gotta change something.
The one with the questions is looking for answers... :smoke:

with highest prof in general, players can raise skills fairly quickly by just shooting. it would be interesting to see the same poll on defensive skills, ie Evade/dodge and HP as rifle users might see a larger unbalance

with highest prof in general, players can raise skills fairly quickly by just shooting. it would be interesting to see the same poll on defensive skills, ie Evade/dodge and HP as rifle users might see a larger unbalance

Sounds like you, as well as others, need a full scale survey :D

Maybe Mindark could make such a thing, publish such stats with skills of players who logged in in the past 6 months, what total skill, what TT is the total skill (sounds like the most interesting value ), HP, evade and such. Totally anonymous. We would probably be surprised of how many high skilled players are out there, hunting, crafting, without visiting the forums ...

But then we'd still argue, what's mid level? Is it halfway from 0 to highest prof standing? Halfway from 0 to 190 is not 95, in TT. Could be close to 125?
Or is it mid level - the average of all players? Which is also pretty high, many players are somewhat inactive and only come to shoot in big events...

What statistic do you want? One that makes you feel good about your current position? Or one that will motivate you shoot more? Sounds like people that are more likely to see these polls go for option one, others that are choosing option 2, are already missing these polls and are in the fields killing, skilling :D

Sounds like you, as well as others, need a full scale survey :D

Maybe Mindark could make such a thing, publish such stats with skills of players who logged in in the past 6 months, what total skill, what TT is the total skill (sounds like the most interesting value ), HP, evade and such. Totally anonymous. We would probably be surprised of how many high skilled players are out there, hunting, crafting, without visiting the forums ...

But then we'd still argue, what's mid level? Is it halfway from 0 to highest prof standing? Halfway from 0 to 190 is not 95, in TT. Could be close to 125?
Or is it mid level - the average of all players? Which is also pretty high, many players are somewhat inactive and only come to shoot in big events...

What statistic do you want? One that makes you feel good about your current position? Or one that will motivate you shoot more? Sounds like people that are more likely to see these polls go for option one, others that are choosing option 2, are already missing these polls and are in the fields killing, skilling :D

They could just had a full highscore of each character and each skill, unless your skills are hidden from scanners. as people are desperate to top something, it would see people chipping in unpopular skills just to be number 1

Mid-level i would consider is either 55-70 or where its considered you can kill 4000hp+ mobs with or without healer

Although it's an interesting stat to have a look at, it's also not the most effective.

For example I am lvl 55 on both laser and blp, and almost 51 for pyro, with melee closing in fast on the 50s.

Nevertheless, interesting to check out where you are, in your highest pro compared to other highest pro.
Depends on what you are after, highest pro is the most effective when it comes to highest pro ;) That's what I was curious about and it is a commonly used measurement when comparing avatars. That and also HP to an extent, which I already created a poll for here.

As for versatility or if you would like some kind of stat for overall power it is so many factors (oft-changing as well due to gear playing a large role) involved anyway. Feel free to create a poll should you come up with a creative stat. Main reasons for this poll is to motivate/inspire and let you easily compare your progress from year to year, thus keeping it simple.

Let's have another bump before the poll closes!

Back