Question about speed and weight

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
My weight I can carry number is 361. I know that the closer you get to that number the slower you run. My question is, is there a point where you start to slow down ? That is if my carry is 150/361 should I notice a change even a small one. If that is true then at what point would not make a difference. like 100/361 or does it always make a difference, so the less you weight and the higher the carry number(361 mine) the faster you would run.

Hope that makes sense. I have also read that agility has a great deal to do with it and maybe some other things also.

You start to slow down at the max weight - 361, in your case, and your weight value becomes yellow. At max+100 (461) it becomes red and you can't run anymore.

What's nice though is even when slow you can still walk just slowly... so you can carry a furniture shop and used car lot from storage to estate.... after so many items things go invisible in storage but just drag it to inventory, close storage window and reopen and all invisible stuff is now visible again

You start to slow down at the max weight - 361, in your case, and your weight value becomes yellow. At max+100 (461) it becomes red and you can't run anymore.

I do understand all of that as I have had that happen. But the question still remains does less carried weight increase your speed ? Another words will I run faster at a carried weight of 100 than at 150.

What's nice though is even when slow you can still walk just slowly... so you can carry a furniture shop and used car lot from storage to estate.... after so many items things go invisible in storage but just drag it to inventory, close storage window and reopen and all invisible stuff is now visible again

When I first started I hunted argos at twin (the old twin) I was in the mountains (don't remember which way N,S,E or West but I had 698 iron stones and I had to walk the entire way. Must of took 10 minutes lol. I was so new to the game I didn't even know about the "T" key :)

I do understand all of that as I have had that happen. But the question still remains does less carried weight increase your speed ? Another words will I run faster at a carried weight of 100 than at 150.
If your limit is over 150, then no.

If your limit is over 150, then no.

As I said my limit is 361 so you are saying that if I carry 50 or 250 in inventory it will make no difference in my running speed and everyone is agreed. I am not sure I agree. If my carry limit is 151 and I carry 150 in inventory items I will be barely able to walk.

As I said my limit is 361 so you are saying that if I carry 50 or 250 in inventory it will make no difference in my running speed and everyone is agreed. I am not sure I agree. If my carry limit is 151 and I carry 150 in inventory items I will be barely able to walk.

Well you can't forget about Agility here. More you have faster you will run. But from what I know, 0-361 is the same speed.

Get a timer, find a long flat surface and run back and forth few times with 50 and 350kg. You could have done that even before asking, considering that you don't agree with the answers anyway.

Get a timer, find a long flat surface and run back and forth few times with 50 and 350kg. You could have done that even before asking, considering that you don't agree with the answers anyway.

Sorry but I don't mean to seem disagreeable I just want to make sure I understand. Spock said "If you eliminate all possibilities any thing that remains is fact" I don't remember what my max was when I had the 698 iron stones (about 140kg + my inventory) but I could barely walk. Does anyone remember what the starting carry limit was. I did some testing and yes 360/361 is the same speed.

With our conversation about your 20% speed increase and my 33% increase and not being able to preform as you did I am just trying to make sure. I think like you said, agility is the prime, if not the only answer.

Thanks all for the help and any other comments are welcome.

It's 150kg.

Well then that takes care of that. I am over twice that and no change in my speed. Thanks Svarog. BTW I wanted to ask you how you how you got your agility to your level, we have played about the same time but you are 10 above me, did you do the missions and take the agility points ?

I was moving all my BP's yesterday and noticed that my speed was only walking, although my weight was white the amount of items I had was yellow.

Surely your speed should not be dependant upon the number of items you are carrying, only your weight?

I was moving all my BP's yesterday and noticed that my speed was only walking, although my weight was white the amount of items I had was yellow.

Surely your speed should not be dependant upon the number of items you are carrying, only your weight?

I would not think so either. That would be a bit much. I know this is a dumb question but sometimes I accidently hit the walk key, could that be possible? I cut my items way back to lose weigh to no avail I still go at the same speed.

hello,

speed depends on weight AND the number of items you are carrying, if more than 200 u start to be slower

cheers

Back