Entropia down?

Cant log in using app :mad:

Gold card also not working...

Cant even log in on web giving me server error and bad code

Last edited:
Dam why did i go to the store and log out. Can't get back in. Error code :( I need to get some skills.

Athena said it should be fixed soon. But that's all i got from her.

This is incredibly frustrating. I hope they at least provide us with an explanation for this extended disruption.

Boo Got out of work early tonight and all ready to play But some internal error does not like my passcodes :( Boo!!! Lets hope this wasnt days and days like last time :(

Boo Got out of work early tonight and all ready to play But some internal error does not like my passcodes :( Boo!!! Lets hope this wasnt days and days like last time :(

That would suck. I planned on playing a lot tonight into tomorrow as well. Off tomorrow.

Who knows...

weekends are typically my time to grind.. but apparently not this weekend. Shame.. MA could have used my decay money.

The trainee closed the server yesterday and waited for the developers to finish their coffee this morning:whistle::whistle::poke:

#NewTrainee

first gold card stuffs up and now pocket. whats next Entropia??? oh wait same thing right???

Also locked out from my authenticator app. Can't even get the damn thing removed because you have to login to do so. Waiting for support to do it for me, but it's been something like 6 hours since I put my ticket in.

Definitely removing the app completely. Apparently this isn't the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

Amateurs as usual.

Don't be too fast to fix the login issue. It's only a useless game where some people got a few hundreds thousands $ of lunch money in, after all, right ? :scratch2:

Servers seem to be taken down now, I'm guessing a fix is inbound.

Regardless, I'm still removing the authenticator. From reading other comments in this thread this isn't first time this exact issue has cropped up.

I'm not gonna be locked out of my account by the thing that's supposed to keep it safe.

Its working now guys. App users can get in now

Back