Entropia down?

Andreso

Old Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
Andreso Black Highland
was just trying to log in and the login button in loader is greyed out.
its just me or everybody?

sadly every1 :(

looks like they started maintenance early

Yeah its down. Why don't they give an ingame warning like they used to do.
Will lose a few mining claims due to this one.

Yeah its down. Why don't they give an ingame warning like they used to do.
Will lose a few mining claims due to this one.

nah its up again =)

Green button but red light saying "All Systems Down for maintenance" @ cyrene

Not able to login.

"An internal Error has occurred, Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

Entropia is working fine on Calypso.

(Entropia Pocket app related issue again?)

Entropia Pocket again yes... ohh why did I ever replace the good old and stable gc...

Still 30 minutes on the 2 hour maintenance window warned in advance...

Same here:

Not able to login.

"An internal Error has occurred, Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

At Ark

Internal error on login

i just tried to login at 11:30 pct, and got internal error on @ the security code part.
my wife can login but she dosent use the authenticaion app.
so the security code is not working.
i talked to support and they said that there is maintenance going on and that it may not work until after 24:00 UTC time.

Anyone else having security code issues?, just curious.

"S"

Still 30 minutes on the 2 hour maintenance window warned in advance...

It seems the time was silently changed from 19 UTC to 17 UTC at some point. I thought I was having hallucinations. :laugh:

Internal error...

Why cant they get it right? Same issue as yesterday. Ugh!

Why cant they get it right? Same issue as yesterday. Ugh!

You do realize this is announced maintenance right? Yes, they need more graceful messages, but this is already mentioned. They should consider polishing those messages.

You do realize this is announced maintenance right? Yes, they need more graceful messages, but this is already mentioned. They should consider polishing those messages.

It's funny they don't put a notice right at the top of the client loader page, you know, the page that is right in front of everybody when they have to press the green button to log in.

It's funny they don't put a notice right at the top of the client loader page, you know, the page that is right in front of everybody when they have to press the green button to log in.

Yea. No disagreement here.

So I am guessing you can;t log in when you have the security code from the mobile app? But gc and no code does work logging in?

Seems to be the issue, same as before. I get internal error as well, mobile app user.

can anyone login?

Back