Ummmm just a thread to put a space in this spam attack!!!

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Wow!..............................

attachment.php

Seems to be Korean...ah the North has found PCF!

Last edited:
and the mods are sleeping, they'll have quite a mess to clean up

Yep, I click new post and seems more are added. hmm.

-Avalon.

It appears to be Korean according to my Google translate camera app....

North Korean cyber attack!!!

FFS Moderators do something :(

You were quick enough to delete some UTube Music I posted

I logged into my account, went to the Live support and told them about 30 mins ago...

Seems this spam guy have plenty of time to be a dump ass.:laugh:

it seems like there is an intelligent and very important message they are trying to spread.

Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field)Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field)

If i google his name, it seems he spam all around

redzckie021 - ARK - Official Community Forums - ARK News

Just google him!

it seems like there is an intelligent and very important message they are trying to spread.

Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field)Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field)

Credits to Oberon. ;)

I've hit the triangle 'report post' on one of the spammers posts and its just a matter of waiting now.

Thanks to everyone who reported the spam, and to cyph for phoning me to let me know :)

I've sent 711 a message about it via Skype.

Some of it is being caught by the forum's regular anti-spam measures, but quite a bit is still managing to get through.
While I'll do my best to keep up with it, I'm no longer at home 24/7 as I have been in previous years and e-lite is not presently available so there will likely be delays.

If i google his name, it seems he spam all around

redzckie021 - ARK - Official Community Forums - ARK News

Just google him!

i binged him and found his username on another game forum. he was banned too

and thanks Serica, can start viewing the forum again

Spambots have been eliminated, thanks for the reports.

It seems these accounts are being manually registered by humans in order to avoid the anti-bot measures in place.

I have banned the offending IP addresses so hopefully these few spammers getting through will become less common.

:locked:

Status
Back