Is there a soc for me...?

cenwyn

Guardian
Cenwyn Casparian
Greetings!

I have been playing this game on and off since 2007. I have been on a break since about 7 months, but feel the entropian pull tightening its grip on me...

Is there a soc out there with many active members who enjoys team hunting and often engage in such activities? I would be delighted!! I have done my fair share of iron mission parts, and I will probably continue. What I usually miss, though, is more group activities. Mostly I spend my time on Calypso or Arkadia, but I have done a few hours of leisure at Cyrene too. Mostly a hunter, I am. Once in a while I bomb away for a few ores, and if I dabble at manufacturing I always fail horribly. I am definitely not eco, but I aim to improve (a little, at least... sometimes)... I will be online daily.

About me:
Three kids, two bonus kids. Five in all. One lovely wife. 43 years old. Plays the keyboard in various bands (mostly power metal up to now, but it might change in the future). See you at Skogsröjet and Sabaton Open Air this August!! Yes, I am swedish. Works full time with technical documentation, but loves all sorts of tech. To run from my demons, I... run. Still haven't given up the dream of completing an ultramarathon before my body has deteriorated beyond the point of no return.

If you need more information or chat a little, just get in touch!

Cenwyn

Greetings!

I have been playing this game on and off since 2007. I have been on a break since about 7 months, but feel the entropian pull tightening its grip on me...

Is there a soc out there with many active members who enjoys team hunting and often engage in such activities? I would be delighted!! I have done my fair share of iron mission parts, and I will probably continue. What I usually miss, though, is more group activities. Mostly I spend my time on Calypso or Arkadia, but I have done a few hours of leisure at Cyrene too. Mostly a hunter, I am. Once in a while I bomb away for a few ores, and if I dabble at manufacturing I always fail horribly. I am definitely not eco, but I aim to improve (a little, at least... sometimes)... I will be online daily.

About me:
Three kids, two bonus kids. Five in all. One lovely wife. 43 years old. Plays the keyboard in various bands (mostly power metal up to now, but it might change in the future). See you at Skogsröjet and Sabaton Open Air this August!! Yes, I am swedish. Works full time with technical documentation, but loves all sorts of tech. To run from my demons, I... run. Still haven't given up the dream of completing an ultramarathon before my body has deteriorated beyond the point of no return.

If you need more information or chat a little, just get in touch!

Cenwyn

Hi,

We are a lot of Swedish entropians in a channel called #Sverige in game, right click on the chat window and select join new chat and type in #Sverige, you might find a lot of connections and possibly a society for you as well!

I am currently in NBK which I find a very kind and warm society, we have many branches and our own channel in game as well. We have many daughter/son societies depending on what skill level you are currently at.

You can find us by googling NBK Entropia or look for a contact person in game via the society terminal by searching for NBK :)

If any question, feel free to fråga mig vad du vill ( ;) ) in game, you can find me in the player register found in the action library, my full avatar name is Chairman whatwouldjesusdo Edgewise

Best of luck in your pursuit of a society that fits your likings.

Keep up the good work, nice to see a oldtimer return :wtg:

Happy Hoffing!

Reactions: sbi
Who needs a soc when you have the discord chat channel available to you 24/7? Also, global chat in game kinda killed off most societies but NBK is still doing well from what I hear.

Link to discord: discord.gg/bdDeqtn

Great!

I will definitely join the #Sverige chat! Discord sounds interesting too. Maybe I am a bit old fashioned, though... Hard to teach an old dog to sit... NBK might be interesting. The Ministry is another option.

Anyone else with a great soc with more than a few active midlvl players?

Hi old friend!
I just want to wish u good luck in finding a new soc, ihope u get a good one :yup:

you may consider Guess Who or Guess Who Academy (depend on your skills)..

good luck on finding the best soc for you..

Back