Constant Spamming?

Status

Spam is quite nice, but its like chocolate eggs at Easter, there is a limit to how much you can handle.

:spam:

I'd suggest a solution to the problem but it wont ever happen so the odd spambot attack isn't too much of a hindrance.

My account was banned in error due to this spamming

Was restored about a day after

But all my post history is deleted / gone :(

Canadian graduation certificate processing [Q | micro 869520616] Simon Feisha University SFU graduation certificate / transcripts for /

American Diploma, Diploma in Education, Australian Diploma, Australian Diploma, Australian Qualification (online), Canadian Diploma, Canadian Diploma, Canadian Diploma, Canadian Diploma, UK Diploma, British Diploma, UK Diploma, American Diploma, American Diploma, Australian Diploma, Australian Diploma, Australian Qualification Can be checked)
Returned overseas service center: the entity company, registered business, industry benchmarking, excellence!
Contact: Nick Q WeChat: 869520616 (add please specify: for business)
For the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, Singapore and other countries to provide the following services:
★ real Ministry of Education certification, the Ministry of Education archives, the Chinese Ministry of Education Service Center certification (that is, the Ministry of Education to maintain service) 100% of the site can be investigated.
★ Authentic embassy certification (that is, proof of returning students), the embassy archives can be confirmed by the embassy.
★ Trustworthy network certification, the National Professional Certification Center issued a certificate of deposit, the letter can be verified forever.
★ diploma, transcripts and other full set of materials, from security to printing, from the watermark to the stamping bronzing, with the original 100% of the original school.
If you are in the following circumstances, we can wholeheartedly solve your practical problems for you:
1, during school, due to various reasons failed to graduate, get the official diploma;
2, in the face of the pressure of parents, hope to get as soon as possible;
3, do not know the process and how to prepare the material;
4, returned a long time, forget to apply;
5, return home soon to find a job, do to the employer to see;
6, enterprises and institutions must apply for;
◆ Why is your degree required to be notarized in the embassy?
Embassy Education Department issued the "proof of returning students to study abroad" is to study abroad in the country to prove the identity of the students, contact the work, start a business, switch accounts, apply for domestic funds and other necessary materials. Study abroad holders of this certificate can also enjoy the purchase of domestic car tax and many other preferential policies.
◆ Why is your degree required to be further certified in the country?
If you plan to develop in the country, then the Ministry of Education certification is essential. General enterprises and institutions in your application will require you to provide this certification. For all the materials you need to provide the original, we rely on a wealth of experience to help you quickly integrate materials, so you detours.
Professional service, do not hesitate to contact me!
The company is a bridge between entrepreneurship and returnees. One for a lifetime of useful, step in place, efficient service. For more information, please consult online, welcome to have the sincerity of the customer consultation!
◆ Recruitment agent: The company Recruitment of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, Singapore agents, if you have spare time, are interested please contact us ◆
Campus agent, reward rich. Sincerely look forward to your joining.
24-hour service for your professional services, mission will go!
Advice: the face of some bad online personal intermediary, the real Ministry of Education certification deliberately false offer, diploma, transcripts are offer a high, digging and deceiving students to do and the original difference between the diploma and transcripts, but do not do certification , To deceive the majority of students, please pay attention! For please call the phone, or video look at each other's office environment, for strength, select the entity company, to prevent being cheated!
Certificate, certificate of embassy, ​​certificate of embassy, ​​certificate of returnees, certificate of foreign students, certificate of accreditation, diploma certification, degree certification, international student qualification certification, international student degree Certification, the British academic qualifications, the United States accreditation, New Zealand certification and so on

-------

I was just curious.

He obviously thought it was important enough to share with the world.

Unfortunately it was 100k Common Dung.

Hopefully 711 can restore you from backup.

Deleting a forum user from 2013 is extremely worrying. Hope he isnt an accountant.

Lol MA does not give a f*** about this forum.
They officially bought it (and for a hefty sum by the looks of it), but the mods work for free. That's the part I don't understand.

Seems you lost your rep too

Yea I hope so too.
I've PM'ed 711 three times already with no reply.

Sorry, this is a holiday weekend so I am not standing by 24/7 to answer forum PMs. ;)

I have replied to your PM and am hopeful that we can get your posts restored from the forum DB backups.

Sorry, this is a holiday weekend so I am not standing by 24/7 to answer forum PMs. ;)

I have replied to your PM and am hopeful that we can get your posts restored from the forum DB backups.

Just got ur PM - tyvm n enjoy the vaca!

Guess the spammer thought things were getting too "normal" without him/her/it around.

lol

I was promised restoration by last week in a PM.

I sent another PM.

No reply and no restoration.

I was promised restoration by last week in a PM.

I sent another PM.

No reply and no restoration.

Sorry for the delay, I have replied to your PM.

As the spam invasion is no longer an issue do to all new members being moderated by default, this thread will be closed.

:locked:

Status
Back