My Loot Sucks

With exception to the two aths yesterday... most of the players i talk to are suffering 65-75% returns the last few days.. just huge volatility without enough multis.
buuuuh! you didn't ask me!! :laugh::laugh:

i mean i did say most... a few players in the 3.3dpp+ range are doing a small bit better... but still sub-80%. can't speak for everyone. Loot just seems volatile right now. Either you hit big your you lose big :)

I eat this when loot is bad . If doen't help you whit more globals atleast yo will be healthy :)

With exception to the two aths yesterday... most of the players i talk to are suffering 65-75% returns the last few days.. just huge volatility without enough multis.

i mean i did say most... a few players in the 3.3dpp+ range are doing a small bit better... but still sub-80%. can't speak for everyone. Loot just seems volatile right now. Either you hit big your you lose big :)

Killed a smooth 100k+ Mobs in last 3 month.. nothing big happened... no big loot, no big losing.. NEVER had a day with 80% (also never had a day with 2hrs)

Killed a smooth 100k+ Mobs in last 3 month.. nothing big happened... no big loot, no big losing.. NEVER had a day with 80% (also never had a day with 2hrs)

I personally don't hunt.. I mine, so my life consists of 75% returns and then uber hofs.

I can only go off what others tell me, but we know players have a tendency to exaggerate their losses on forums. Either way, things are volatile as of the maintenance period over the weekend. Only talking short term here.. not over the last 3 months.

Ped always comes back to those who keep shooting/dropping anyways. The ones who quit are the ones who lose. complaining on forums never brings you hofs though. gotta play to get those :)

forgot to mention... I NEED GLOBALS!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to bad returns I'm an expert...and this is a proved method I invented :
I go get a hammer, I take out my balls and I start hammering like if there is no tomorrow...at that point it's mandatory that I stop playing and I start healing my balls....that means that for at least 2 hours I won't loose any more peds.
Try it

agree on the loot come to bad this day/month/year/decennial :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::boxer::D:D

LOL whay do you think i almost stop playing here for 2-2,5 years now only chat in the game and sweat.:cool:

When it comes to bad returns I'm an expert...and this is a proved method I invented :
I go get a hammer, I take out my balls and I start hammering like if there is no tomorrow...at that point it's mandatory that I stop playing and I start healing my balls....that means that for at least 2 hours I won't loose any more peds.
Try it

I didnt quite understand, could you perhaps post a video of how its executed so we all can try it after? ?

I didnt quite understand, could you perhaps post a video of how its executed so we all can try it after? ?

+1

pics or it never happened.

Keep up the whining it seems to work.
40 minute maff hunt right now: 30 + 64 + 40 + 121 ped drops.

Loot sucks :yay:

You read it here folks.. linzey asking for pictures/video of another man playing with his balls. Oh the humanity!

:dunce:

:p

Try it
What to do if you are female? (Or identify as female :scratch2: (don't want to exclude :laugh:))/joking

Back