My Loot Sucks

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
Lately my returns have been rather bad. I heard if I came here and whined about them I would get a HOF soon. Here goes nothing! ;)

one mistake , forgot to add your avatar name :laugh:

Im sorry to say that no player ever got a hof from writing here but they all seem to happen ingame, a good recomendation if a hof is what youre after is to play some more :)

If returns are consistently bad then you should conscider changing mob or setup or writing here will be your only option if pedcard is empty !

//Linz

Im sorry to say that no player ever got a hof from writing here but they all seem to happen ingame, a good recomendation if a hof is what youre after is to play some more :)

If returns are consistently bad then you should conscider changing mob or setup or writing here will be your only option if pedcard is empty !

//Linz

Or just deposit more.

leave the planet! ;)

Just whining is not enough, should start a selling out thread :yup:

Lol, yes I forgot. MindArk are a bunch of evil bastards and I'm selling everything and quiting!

Lol, yes I forgot. MindArk are a bunch of evil bastards and I'm selling everything and quiting!

mimimimimi is what you say? why blaming the game when the gamer sucks?

Edit:
No global last hour.. so MA.. stop joking and give loot... :)

Edit2:
Thanks buds!

@OP, yes complaining does sometimes help, but out of all places you chose the last one where you'll find any sympathy ;)

60% from >300 Oratans today. Even Tuesday was better. Ok, Monday was great but now they just took it all back. The previous weeks were most horrible indeed. No, it doesn't make me deposit more, but hold off instead. Carry on...

But as Alina says, you still haven't said your avatar name. :)

dunno i did it. posted at work on cyrene forum about no hofs, got home and hoffed in first hour
attachment.php

attachment.php

What's a HOF? I thought they discontinued them in 2006.

10/10 doesn't work unless you threaten to quit/sell out.

i need to up my whining game next month...

In Spirit of this topic

My loot 2017 is sux confirmed by sheets

I am selling out btw. Only reason complaining helps IMO is because it is an honest point when your loot does suck so bad it time for it to improve... if that makes sense:dunce::wise:

Make a big deposit and hunt/mine/craft big. ;)

loot has also been utter dog shit since the server fuckups over the weekend. probably best to give EU a rest until this weekend.

loot has also been utter dog shit since the server fuckups over the weekend. probably best to give EU a rest until this weekend.

100% agreed. I've lost NON stop no matter what I do this week :censored:

Let's hope it turns around.. massive sell out threads and shitty loot seems to be all that came from this server maintenance.

OK,

its time to join to the whinning..LOOT SUCKS... HUNTING & MINING

but its ok, and much more is bad even better... so my stop will be longer and i'll save more money.

Cheers all

It's been a little bit longer already. The first sharp downturn occurred over the last week of March, then it went back to normal, and tanked again in late April. Since then it's been constantly difficult to sustain oneself, save for a few positive outliers. At the same time, a handful players got lucky with truly outstanding ATHs.

This thread's humorous air aside, me thinks they are experimenting with the dynamic. Users complained about a lack of HOF excitement, while at the low end returns kept relatively stable. We're probably getting what we ask for, collectively.

Well loot suck all the time. If you want hof-swirles just hunt big mobs. At least you loose smiling. All I did in this game. I know how I lost my money. I was pissed only when I lost without swirles :):):) But I saw pushing more eventually you get the swirles, but no loot ofc :)
Dynamic my ass :)

PS: Migration will come soon.... E.L.M.s .... some new perfected items.... We pay in advance. MA=whores. So now they take our money and soon will give the items in the pool. Simple and like each time before an event. Suck suck suck then pop pop pop :)))))

This thread's humorous air aside, me thinks they are experimenting with the dynamic. Users complained about a lack of HOF excitement, while at the low end returns kept relatively stable. We're probably getting what we ask for, collectively.

Most complaints has been about the predictable wave dynamics, way more than the lack of hofs. If there is anything I can imagine MA hates more than anything is a system that is predictable. So if any experimenting is going on it is most likelly the waves. Maybe more waves in lets say an hour but with shorter time spans and less obvious and smaller returns. But how that would lead to suckier loot I can't speculate on.

With these kind of loots as is now it's like chosing between pest or cholera:
1. (lose little) Hunt small mobs in gloomy areas and fall into an unconscious grinding coma
2. (lose big) Hunt big and bizarelly expensive mobs and pay for some golden pixels flashing in front of your eyes for a second

Or become a pirate or trader or explo crafter or buy a cup of coffee at a coffee shop :coffee:

//Linz

Or start a coffee shop close by MAs headquarters

Most complaints has been about the predictable wave dynamics, way more than the lack of hofs. If there is anything I can imagine MA hates more than anything is a system that is predictable. So if any experimenting is going on it is most likelly the waves.
That would be good! I was looking at a longer term regarding hofs vs. stable returns. It's been going back and forth since forever, one group made happy means the other complains because the sum has to come out in the end.

The most rational thing to do would be stop playing until this weekend.. but come on now.. who can do that?

With exception to the two aths yesterday... most of the players i talk to are suffering 65-75% returns the last few days.. just huge volatility without enough multis.

Server is just in a downturn boys and girls.. grind through it if you have the cash, or log off and try again in a few days.

on the subject of leaving the planet... just arrived at NI... desperate much?

Back