Question: what is the price of a full M gremlin set?

dargonstar

Prowler
Society
NBK Elite
Dargon Dargonstarjammer Cosmosic
Hello, I'm having a hard time finding out what prices should be, and I was looking for opinions of what a full gremlin male armor set is worth.

Probably +250 to 500 range depending on tier level. Ghost is a bit cheaper but a lot uglier

its not very difficult to get a price range...

you check every part (of the 7) and the mu--> add the sum->done...

then you can look around for the offers..

if you cant find the parts in auction then you can go under Orders+available ...starting page 222 are all the gremlin parts to look at..

Eddie

Hello, I'm having a hard time finding out what prices should be, and I was looking for opinions of what a full gremlin male armor set is worth.

You should find one for +150 if no tiers. I got mine for +120

You should find one for +150 if no tiers. I got mine for +120

lol WTB full Gremlin (M) for +150!!!!

Just the Thigh-guards cost that much now, Gloves have gone way up too, about +100 for a pair these days.

I think you'll find that a full set of Gremlin (M) will now cost about +300 to +360, similar to Ghost (M) price.

lol WTB full Gremlin (M) for +150!!!!

Just the Thigh-guards cost that much now, Gloves have gone way up too, about +100 for a pair these days.

I think you'll find that a full set of Gremlin (M) will now cost about +300 to +360, similar to Ghost (M) price.

Yea, my price was from 2016 I think :)

its not very difficult to get a price range...

you check every part (of the 7) and the mu--> add the sum->done...

then you can look around for the offers..

if you cant find the parts in auction then you can go under Orders+available ...starting page 222 are all the gremlin parts to look at..

Eddie

I disagree. When it comes to armor, the whole can be MUCH more than the sum of the parts. Why? Because it probably took someone a good long time to acquire the full set by looting hundreds or thousands of mobs, crafting the parts, or even just acquiring the various parts individually through auction.

When it comes to a full suit of armor, I never use a simple sum of all the markups of individual parts as a true indicator of the suit's value. When you buy a full set, you should expect to pay a premium for the convenience of getting the whole shebang at once.

Back