Selling: Rowe's Space Fleet Investment

tobeyrowe

Old
Hi, I am the founder and CEO of a new startup company inside Entropia Universe called Rowe's Space Fleet or RSF. I am selling off shares of the company to anyone who would like to invest. There will be a total of 100,000 shares at a price of 2 PED each. I will hold at least 50,000 shares for myself and the rest will be sold off to the investors. The money will go into buying a privateer ship, oil for the ship, paying crew members, a website, and to have money for possible expansion of the company. If anyone is interested in investing please feel free to PM me in-game at Austin Tobeyrowe Rowe, PM me on the forums, comment, or email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com. I will also post a Google Spreadsheet of each investor and how many shares they own. Also there is a minimum investment of 500 shares or 1,000 PEDs. The reason for this is to keep it at a small amount of people that own ownership in the company so that when dividends are paid out I'm not having to manually pay out a thousand different people each month that the dividends come out on. Also please remember that this is not a guarantee investment and it may not make a lot of money. But if no money is made (I doubt no money will be made but just in case) the assets of the company will be sold and the shareholders will receive their portion of the sale of the assets based on how many shares they own. So like I said please contact me either by in-game PM at Austin Tobeyrowe Rowe, PM on the forum, comment, or email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com if your interested. Thank you.

Seems legit.

April account, no entropialife history, no achievements (finished only Gauntlet stage 1? lol)

Yea, good luck collecting PEDs from people.

Seems legit.

April account, no entropialife history, no achievements (finished only Gauntlet stage 1? lol)

Yea, good luck collecting PEDs from people.

Hi, I actually just signed up for this forum but I have been an on and off player of EU for 3 years. But I do not do much of the skills things or upgrading my avatar because I honestly don't care to do that stuff. And I know your comment "seems legit" was a sarcastic comment and I know you cant actually take my word for it but this is legit. I just wish there was some way for me to prove it to you. I am not the type of person to scam people and again there isn't any way for me to prove that but I guess you will just have to take my word for it and if you cant then just don't invest. I am open to answering any questions any of you may have for me. Also if someone has any idea of a way for me to prove my trustworthiness then please tell me and I will do my best to do it. Thank you.

Hi, I actually just signed up for this forum but I have been an on and off player of EU for 3 years. But I do not do much of the skills things or upgrading my avatar because I honestly don't care to do that stuff. And I know your comment "seems legit" was a sarcastic comment and I know you cant actually take my word for it but this is legit. I just wish there was some way for me to prove it to you. I am not the type of person to scam people and again there isn't any way for me to prove that but I guess you will just have to take my word for it and if you cant then just don't invest. I am open to answering any questions any of you may have for me. Also if someone has any idea of a way for me to prove my trustworthiness then please tell me and I will do my best to do it. Thank you.

I will not participate myself (I am born a sceptic) and I agree with the above comment that you do not currently have enough in-game credit to warrent such an undertaking. I would suggest you to provide a lot more information about yourself. Why should people trust you in this? What skills do you have to make this company work compared to the competition? What are your experiences with space as it is?

And if I were a potential investor I would definately require RL contact information including name, adress etc. etc. Likely a RL meetup for investors located nearby would be nice also.

Best of luck (if legit!)
Sbi

I will not participate myself (I am born a sceptic) but I would suggest you to provide a lot more information about yourself. Why should people trust you in this? What skills do you have to make this company work compared to the competition? What are your experiences with space as it is?

And if I were a potential investor I would definately require RL contact information including name, adress etc. etc. Likely a RL meetup for investors located nearby would be nice also.

Best of luck (if legit!)
Sbi

Thank you for that. that makes perfect sense. I wont give away my exact address (at least not right now) but I will say that I live in the Macon, Georgia, USA area, and my contact information is my email at austin11rowe@gmail.com, Skype ID at austinrowe1028, and my phone number 7703806967 (please do NOT call me only text and please put in your text message Rowe's Space Fleet Investment so I know who you are) Also please do not call or text if you are not in the USA because of long distance charges. Also I may do phone calls eventually once we text first.

If you get more investors than you need send me some pls ... i am planning do 50xlevel 13 amps in foma and need some fresh peds .

Good luck whit your campaign :)

This looks like your taking a total leap into the unknown here and have the assumption that owning a privateer makes lots of peds.

My suggestion to you as your relatively unknown in game let alone space ( which is a whole different game imo) is for you to fund the ship(s) get your business running provide proof that you know what your doing in space and can make a profit there , then you will be in a position to sell some sort of investment.
Right now it just looks like your asking people to fund a spaceship for you.
(Similar to the LA thread thats in this forum)

Whether your intentions are good or not, whether you are an honest person or not, only time will be the witness, after all we can all surprise even our closest friends.

Perhaps more pertinent questions that seem unanswered are..
1. You say 3 years in game, yet little experience that gives skills (so I assume trader), what experience, if any, do you have of space ? Without a thorough understanding of not just space mechanics but also space politics in EU I would be very concerned for your chances of survival.
2. What kind of space business do you intend to operate ?
3. What kind of income are you expecting it to generate ?
4. What on-going expenses , after the initial outlay and how will these be met if the income is low that month ?
5. What experience do you have of flying, repairing, gunnery ?
6. What knowledge do you have of friend or foe (list of known pirates always a good starting point)?
7. Do you even know how to determine who is a pirate (I'll give you a clue....red triangle means nothing)
8. How do you expect to handle an attack ?

This list is just a starting point...
all of the above would need to demonstrate a good understanding of space as it is currently and how to operate profitably within it before anyone should even consider investment for themselves let alone others.
Given that we are assured there will be major updates to space starting in 2017 and hopefully continuing, it could be a rough ride for those lacking experience and experienced crews.

This looks like your taking a total leap into the unknown here and have the assumption that owning a privateer makes lots of peds.

My suggestion to you as your relatively unknown in game let alone space ( which is a whole different game imo) is for you to fund the ship(s) get your business running provide proof that you know what your doing in space and can make a profit there , then you will be in a position to sell some sort of investment.
Right now it just looks like your asking people to fund a spaceship for you.
(Similar to the LA thread thats in this forum)

I understand. But if I could fund it all on my own then there would be no need for me to ask for investors. That's the whole point of a company getting investors is to fund the business. I'm going to be putting up some money of my own into this of course but I just wont be able to do it all. Also I am not doing this just for people to fund a spaceship for me and like I mentioned in the original post if the company doesn't do well then I would sell off the assets including the ships and split it out between the investors. So even though I would hold the deed to the ships I wont completely own them. It will be owned by the company which is owned by the investors as well.

I am selling off shares of the company to anyone who would like to invest. There will be a total of 100,000 shares at a price of 2 PED each. I will hold at least 50,000 shares for myself and the rest will be sold off to the investors.

If you have 100k already in game, like this post suggests, im sure you could find a privateer to buy on your own to get your company started. Not sure why you think you need 200k to purchase a privateer, unless you want to sell of 50,000 @ 2 ped each to collect 100k and the other 50,000 are yours for running the company or something to that effect.

With this game having real cash economy not sure how many people would be willing to invest with something that sounds a bit off from the start. Hope you get it all figured out.

SpikE

Hi, I am the founder and CEO of a new startup company inside Entropia Universe called Rowe's Space Fleet or RSF. I am selling off shares of the company to anyone who would like to invest. There will be a total of 100,000 shares at a price of 2 PED each. I will hold at least 50,000 shares for myself and the rest will be sold off to the investors. The money will go into buying a privateer ship, oil for the ship, paying crew members, a website, and to have money for possible expansion of the company. If anyone is interested in investing please feel free to PM me in-game at Austin Tobeyrowe Rowe, PM me on the forums, comment, or email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com. I will also post a Google Spreadsheet of each investor and how many shares they own. Also there is a minimum investment of 500 shares or 1,000 PEDs. The reason for this is to keep it at a small amount of people that own ownership in the company so that when dividends are paid out I'm not having to manually pay out a thousand different people each month that the dividends come out on. Also please remember that this is not a guarantee investment and it may not make a lot of money. But if no money is made (I doubt no money will be made but just in case) the assets of the company will be sold and the shareholders will receive their portion of the sale of the assets based on how many shares they own. So like I said please contact me either by in-game PM at Austin Tobeyrowe Rowe, PM on the forum, comment, or email me at austin11rowe@gmail.com if your interested. Thank you.

Hi Rowe,

"I will hold at least 50,000 shares for myself and the rest will be sold off to the investors."

That means you have 100k peds. Plenty to buy a privateer and the rest of the stuff you wanna buy, so good luck.

privateers are in the 45k region i believe.

i think this is an area for MA to look at, allowing the addition of custom deeds fixed to an item. the founder would pay so much to MA for the creation of the deeds fixed to the item in question. the owner then can sell the deeds at will.

if deeds are attached to gun, then a fixed % of loot is returned to deed holder, same with LA's

but if its attached to a ship, then passengers without deeds are banned from boarding unless a set fee is paid, this is what goes into the shareholder fund

selling these deeds are auction only with additional 1-2% fee for sale and this goes to the company, so a successful company will gain when reselling starts.

only spitballing, but MA allowing companies could really open a new avenue

Whether your intentions are good or not, whether you are an honest person or not, only time will be the witness, after all we can all surprise even our closest friends.

Perhaps more pertinent questions that seem unanswered are..
1. You say 3 years in game, yet little experience that gives skills (so I assume trader), what experience, if any, do you have of space ? Without a thorough understanding of not just space mechanics but also space politics in EU I would be very concerned for your chances of survival.
2. What kind of space business do you intend to operate ?
3. What kind of income are you expecting it to generate ?
4. What on-going expenses , after the initial outlay and how will these be met if the income is low that month ?
5. What experience do you have of flying, repairing, gunnery ?
6. What knowledge do you have of friend or foe (list of known pirates always a good starting point)?
7. Do you even know how to determine who is a pirate (I'll give you a clue....red triangle means nothing)
8. How do you expect to handle an attack ?

This list is just a starting point...
all of the above would need to demonstrate a good understanding of space as it is currently and how to operate profitably within it before anyone should even consider investment for themselves let alone others.
Given that we are assured there will be major updates to space starting in 2017 and hopefully continuing, it could be a rough ride for those lacking experience and experienced crews.

Hi, thank you for the questions. I am glad you asked these questions. I have listed below the number of each question with an answer below.

1. I travel through space from time to time just to go to different places and also just to fly. I will admit I am no expert in EU space and I have much to learn. But I will also be using the funds to hire a crew that is more knowledgeable on space travel.
2. I plan to operate a warp speed service for passengers who just want to travel from one planet to another and also to transport cargo between planets.
3. As of right now the current owner of the Privateer I am looking to get says he makes roughly 100 PEDs a day just offering the warp service for passengers at 25 PEDs a flight. So I plan to be making at least that much within the first few weeks to a couple of months since I would need time to build up the cliental. I plan to also have quad wing pilots under the company to generate even more income from them flying the lesser paying clients.
4. I expect there to be minor expenses such as repair supplies, oil, and such throughout the months that will be covered by the income made through the flying of the clients and if there is no business then there are no operating costs since the ship wouldn't be operating. The crew on the other hand would be compensated through their skills that they receive from working on the ship and also a small cut of the money that is made. Also the costs for a website would be minor as well and if there is no business to pay for it then I would take out extra of my own money to pay for it and then be reimbursed once there is enough business to pay it back.
5. I have experience in flying a quad wing but besides that I do not have any other experience in flying. Which I have been told flying a Privateer is not much different but if it is I will learn and until I can learn I would have a more experienced player that has flown a privateer before fly it and also teach me until I learn.
6. I honestly do not have a list of friends or enemies for space.
7. I know that there is no way to really tell if someone is a pirate until they start shooting at you or they tell you they are a pirate (which I doubt they would tell you lol).
8. Well I expect to be flying fast enough where there wont be much attacks but if there are I would of course shoot back and try to get away if possible.

I hope the answers to those questions you gave are satisfying to you and any other potential investor. Please let me know if you have anymore questions. Also I know I may not be the most qualified person for the actual space flight but I do understand business.

7. I know that there is no way to really tell if someone is a pirate until they start shooting at you or they tell you they are a pirate (which I doubt they would tell you lol).
8. Well I expect to be flying fast enough where there wont be much attacks but if there are I would of course shoot back and try to get away if possible.

7. you'd be suprised, some gloat at been pirates
8. with the cost of shooting guns and misses do cost, you have to be confident in your gunner otherwise your profit is dead

Hi Rowe,

"I will hold at least 50,000 shares for myself and the rest will be sold off to the investors."

That means you have 100k peds. Plenty to buy a privateer and the rest of the stuff you wanna buy, so good luck.

no answer on this one?

Hi Rowe,

No I do not have 100k PEDs. I mean that I will own 50% of the company and I am selling the other 50% for 100k PEDs. My shares will be basically my income for running the company. meaning that I would receive half of the income. But I am willing to work with the investors on how much I should get in the company since the investors would be putting up most of the money. But do keep in mind that the investors will only be putting in a one time amount and they would be making money for as long as the company is around and if it goes bust they still get the money from the sale of the assets. As where I will be constantly working on advertising, promoting, and working the business for as long as it is around. So its kind of a trade off I the investors pay for most of the initial startup and I constantly work the business for as long as its around and we split the profits.

7. you'd be suprised, some gloat at been pirates
8. with the cost of shooting guns and misses do cost, you have to be confident in your gunner otherwise your profit is dead

That is very true and hopefully I wont need to even fire a shot but since there is the possibility that I will have to I will do my best to find and hire the best gunner or gunners that I can.

No I do not have 100k PEDs. I mean that I will own 50% of the company and I am selling the other 50% for 100k PEDs. My shares will be basically my income for running the company. meaning that I would receive half of the income. But I am willing to work with the investors on how much I should get in the company since the investors would be putting up most of the money. But do keep in mind that the investors will only be putting in a one time amount and they would be making money for as long as the company is around and if it goes bust they still get the money from the sale of the assets. As where I will be constantly working on advertising, promoting, and working the business for as long as it is around. So its kind of a trade off I the investors pay for most of the initial startup and I constantly work the business for as long as its around and we split the profits.

wtf!................

can you please explain what you are implying by this? lol

explain? ok.

you have = nothing
you want = 100k from Investors
--------------------------------------
Company value = 100k
your part = 0k so 0%

Edit:
How should 100k be worth 200k?

explain? ok.

you have = nothing
Company value = 100k
your part = 0k so 0%

Okay so you think that I should do all of the work and get no share of the business just because I don't put in all of the money? And by the way I am putting in some I just don't know for sure how much yet. But it will be a few thousand PEDs more than likely.

Okay so you think that I should do all of the work and get no share of the business just because I don't put in all of the money. And by the way I am putting in some I just don't know for sure how much yet. But it will be a few thousand PEDs more than likely.

just search a bit here in Forum.. than you will see such models already... this "Service" what u are talking about takes a 2-3% from Profit and not 50... :)

Hi, thank you for the questions. I am glad you asked these questions. I have listed below the number of each question with an answer below.

1. I travel through space from time to time just to go to different places and also just to fly. I will admit I am no expert in EU space and I have much to learn. But I will also be using the funds to hire a crew that is more knowledgeable on space travel.
2. I plan to operate a warp speed service for passengers who just want to travel from one planet to another and also to transport cargo between planets.
3. As of right now the current owner of the Privateer I am looking to get says he makes roughly 100 PEDs a day just offering the warp service for passengers at 25 PEDs a flight. So I plan to be making at least that much within the first few weeks to a couple of months since I would need time to build up the cliental. I plan to also have quad wing pilots under the company to generate even more income from them flying the lesser paying clients.
4. I expect there to be minor expenses such as repair supplies, oil, and such throughout the months that will be covered by the income made through the flying of the clients and if there is no business then there are no operating costs since the ship wouldn't be operating. The crew on the other hand would be compensated through their skills that they receive from working on the ship and also a small cut of the money that is made. Also the costs for a website would be minor as well and if there is no business to pay for it then I would take out extra of my own money to pay for it and then be reimbursed once there is enough business to pay it back.
5. I have experience in flying a quad wing but besides that I do not have any other experience in flying. Which I have been told flying a Privateer is not much different but if it is I will learn and until I can learn I would have a more experienced player that has flown a privateer before fly it and also teach me until I learn.
6. I honestly do not have a list of friends or enemies for space.

I hope the answers to those questions you gave are satisfying to you and any other potential investor. Please let me know if you have anymore questions. Also I know I may not be the most qualified person for the actual space flight but I do understand business.

I'm sorry but your answers only demonstrate how little you know and how easily you believe others.
1. How much do you expect to pay the crew per hour ? How many crew do you expect to have on hand and ready to go, at that location at a moments notice ? Warp passengers do not pre-book their travels. Is this factored into your outgoings.
2. How many warps per day to make a profit ? What collateral will be offered for goods being transported ? What security is offered if that cargo is lootables ?
3. and you have seen proof of this ? proof of profit not turnover ?
4. Rofl... minor expenses in operation... seems you totally forgot to factor in warp drives Do you even know how many flights per drive ? you do know they are (L) right ?
5. 6. 7. and 8. OMG what a newb... or maybe just someone who thinks the rest of us are stuuuuupid !!

explain? ok.

you have = nothing
Company value = 100k
your part = 0k so 0%

Edit:
How should 100k be worth 200k?

This is a very typical PE structure. The founder almost always gets paid from his shareholding. His contribution is work and effort - this is typical.

The argument though always becomes :

"why should you have 50% of the company when you put no money in? As an investor it seems that we should have 90% and upon you reaching targets then you would be gifted more shares in the company"

This is always a trade off.

Okay so you think that I should do all of the work and get no share of the business just because I don't put in all of the money? And by the way I am putting in some I just don't know for sure how much yet. But it will be a few thousand PEDs more than likely.

Okay so lets say for example I don't put in any money and the investors put every last PED into the company. Well then now what are the investors stuck with? Nothing because there is no organizer, no one to run the every day operations of the business. All the investors would have would be a ship that is just sitting idol. I don't understand your logic behind what your trying to say. So please help me understand.

This is a very typical PE structure. The founder almost always gets paid from his shareholding. His contribution is work and effort - this is typical.

The argument though always becomes :

"why should you have 50% of the company when you put no money in? As an investor it seems that we should have 90% and upon you reaching targets then you would be gifted more shares in the company"

This is always a trade off.

I agree. Except I was thinking at the least would be 25% for the founder (me) but like I said it can be worked out amongst the shareholders and I.

I'm sorry but your answers only demonstrate how little you know and how easily you believe others.
1. How much do you expect to pay the crew per hour ? How many crew do you expect to have on hand and ready to go, at that location at a moments notice ? Warp passengers do not pre-book their travels. Is this factored into your outgoings.
2. How many warps per day to make a profit ? What collateral will be offered for goods being transported ? What security is offered if that cargo is lootables ?
3. and you have seen proof of this ? proof of profit not turnover ?
4. Rofl... minor expenses in operation... seems you totally forgot to factor in warp drives Do you even know how many flights per drive ? you do know they are (L) right ?
5. 6. 7. and 8. OMG what a newb... or maybe just someone who thinks the rest of us are stuuuuupid !!

Hi, I do not believe you all are stupid and I'm sorry I actually forgot about that in the time of writing that piece. But like I said if there is no business then there is no reason to use the warp drive meaning that the only way we would need to get another warp drive is if we made money from the flights.

I agree. Except I was thinking at the least would be 25% for the founder (me) but like I said it can be worked out amongst the shareholders and I.

for getting inverstors.. you should have anything but you do not - thats the Point.
Cash? No (at least not in that Region)
unique idea? No
Great Business Model? No
Success Warranty (proofable)? No
Some spare time? Yes

So you have $10k on the one side and "Some spare time" on the other...

Meanwhile i change my plan . Now i want to beat the boss - looking for cash peds and some high end items .

Ps that guy cleary think all of you for potatoes :D

Back