New Players Should Get +8 Stamina

Got alot of stamina from the Mang Chang missions on Cyrene (9 I think) for a total kill of 15600, in 5 stages.

Thanks for the hint about them!

Stamina tokens rewards each step; 5(100) - 30(500) - 60(1000) - 304(5000) - 547(!)(9000).
A bit mean the first 3 steps is total 95 tokens, and after fourth step you have 399 lol.

Hope there is a warning if the mission reward is changed. It would kind of suck if you end up with those 95 tokens if reward for step 4 has changed.

Removed years ago along with the Swamp Camp. But you can get dozens of points of stamina from missions now, and not only from big mobs or high stages.

Do you know which easier missions that give stamina in a way it's possible to get +1 Point?

Last edited:
People always want to get more, I am getting tired of it

I started 12 years ago, no guides, no missions, no freebies, sweating capped, no vehicles, dieing hundreds of times to find a new city, and so on and on

When will we get some thankful people of how much this game actually progressed and not wanting wanting wanting more and more and more (AND FOR FREE!)

Wait, wait... Sweating is no longer capped? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Do you know which easier missions that give stamina in a way it's possible to get +1 Point?

Finishing these small mobs, all < 300hp, gives +7 stamina: tabtab (10hp), daikiba (30hp), merp (50hp), dire weed (50hp), dahhar (60hp), foul (100hp), hiryuu (120hp), cornundacauda (150hp), molisk (160hp), khaffash (180hp), jeef zajer (220hp), bahri (230hp), armax (230hp), argonaut (250hp), atrax (270hp).

Take a little bit higher and stamina begins to rain: longu (310hp) +1 stamina; droka (480hp) +1.5 stamina, and so on.

Finishing these small mobs, all < 300hp, gives +7 stamina: tabtab (10hp), daikiba (30hp), merp (50hp), dire weed (50hp), dahhar (60hp), foul (100hp), hiryuu (120hp), cornundacauda (150hp), molisk (160hp), khaffash (180hp), jeef zajer (220hp), bahri (230hp), armax (230hp), argonaut (250hp), atrax (270hp).

Take a little bit higher and stamina begins to rain: longu (310hp) +1 stamina; droka (480hp) +1.5 stamina, and so on.

Minor nitpicking:
  • Daikiba young has been 50 hp for several years now; they however added % chance of getting a mission point from cubs and juveniles. Shinkiba young is still 30 hp.
  • 9000 dire weed stage awards stamina tokens; currently the smallest eligible weed is 300 hp.
  • So does 20k tide claw killpoints but not sure what maturities are eligible for it; if young then 250 hp.

Last edited:

good list, but if i recall there is no low level spawns of Jeef Zajer on Toulan, just mid-high mixed with Jeef Qahar

Can you give any hint about which missions Award stamina easily nowdays? Nowdays, as after the big mission reward rebalance...

(I don't mean missions like 10000 spiders or 5000 daspletors)

Basically there are missions for all levels to get stamina, here are some but I bet there are more:

Aurli
Kreltin
Daspletor
Argonaut
Atrox
Eomon
Feffoid
Merp
Molisk
Shinikiba/Daikiba
Longtooth
Steelbirds
Araneatrox
Armax Cow/Armax Bull
Atrax
Cornundacauda
Droka
Foul
Hiryuu
Longu
Neconu
Scipulor
Sumima
Rextelum
Dehera Defender
Beladoth
Huon
Kadra
Kamaldon
Korwil
Mutated Otorugi
Scoria
Teladon
Yuka
Dire Weed
Tide Claw
Mang Chang
Cultist

Also, if your are not ready to do these missions...then perhaps you should focus on making progress on other things that actually makes a difference for you..just a thought.

Remember those times, years years ago.... being stuck at a Outpost.... for 2 weeks :laugh:

Yes :D, and those were cool days, you felt you achieved something when you could escape finaly :laugh:
Would I want to redo this? Nope, not anymore :D

We were made of heartier stock so that is why we were sent to Caly before you. We can't help it if you were just not up to the standards.. :)

(Really, why complain about something like this?)

Accidentally press t and you are fucked... no way to cancel teleportation. You have 60 seconds before you're out, cya!

I vote against this, you have alot of things now that we didn't back in the days

Not as bad as there not actually being a "t" at all. I remember being stuck in a rock and having to send a support case for relocation. :lolup:

And then when t:ing was first introduced it only relocated you like 25 meters off to the left (or something, I can't quite remember, but it wasn't all the way to a revivalterminal).

Back