Question: Longu Young - Natural spawn or LA?

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hello Entropians :wtg:

I was searching the forums for a good Longu Young-Old spawn but i can't find anything recent

Anyone could suggest if there's
1) Natural Spawn - Coords or Area?
2) Longu LA - maybe with event or low Tax% ?

Thanks in advance

:tiphat: Demonikos

OLA 20 (west of Rei's, north of Tetania's) had lowish tax last time I checked, 2.34% or something like that.

The spawn was however lowish, too. (Tip: the part of LA west of the river is much flatter than the eastern part)

OLA 20 (west of Rei's, north of Tetania's) had lowish tax last time I checked, 2.34% or something like that.

The spawn was however lowish, too. (Tip: the part of LA west of the river is much flatter than the eastern part)

+Rep for the info

Anyone else might know another spot with higher density ?

So i can change hunting place, since i feel like starting the Longu Iron mission :laugh:

South from Notus tp is a great place for untaxed small Longu, with occasional providers though.

Hello Entropians :wtg:

I was searching the forums for a good Longu Young-Old spawn but i can't find anything recent

Anyone could suggest if there's
1) Natural Spawn - Coords or Area?
2) Longu LA - maybe with event or low Tax% ?

Thanks in advance

:tiphat: Demonikos

Last time i was there, Club sweat was the best density of low maturity by far but tax is in the 4%-5% range

South from Notus tp is a great place for untaxed small Longu, with occasional providers though.

Checked that place first as i could remember that spawn , but the yare Providers and old mainly :(
Last time i was there, Club sweat was the best density of low maturity by far but tax is in the 4%-5% range
Ok , do you know if there is any event maybe on em like points or peds/ HOF or global? :)

Checked that place first as i could remember that spawn , but the yare Providers and old mainly :(

Ok , do you know if there is any event maybe on em like points or peds/ HOF or global? :)

The owner also owns Monria.. I guess it takes up most of his time.

there wasn't when i was there before, it was nearly 2 years ago. i had forgot who owned it until i saw Spawns post

Back