no globals unless...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
would be interesting if there was a new qualifier for globals... no globals unless the amount you 'win' on the global actually higher the amount that you deposited... Maybe then folks would stop bitching so much about the explosive projectile crafters making back 20% of what they are putting in, but 'oh boy they are so lucky since their name is on that global list'

Keep the same mechanics that are under the hood now, but just make the actual 'global that everyone can see' not show up on everyone's screen unless the actual amount you are 'winning' is a true 'win' and not just another few peds down the drain as usual.

Non-depositors would not be able to global unless they actual deposit something...

Players paying for fame and glory is where MA makes their income, it would be shooting themselves in the foot to remove it.

Players paying for fame and glory is where MA makes their income, it would be shooting themselves in the foot to remove it.

lol, reminds me of the statues that MA sold, and hasn't created yet. Thats paying for fame and not getting anything in return, lol.

... no globals unless the amount you 'win' on the global actually higher the amount that you deposited...

deposited...last week? past year? or the past 12 years?

deposited...last week? past year? or the past 12 years?

multiplier of what you deposited based on age... start with weekly... have to have higher multiple win to ge the monthly... so 2x the weekly... yearly would be 12x the monthly, and so on...

or sure, just make it weekly... no deposits in last 7 days, no globals you are eligible for... you could still win big, but wouldn't show up on global list... then at the end of the year do something 'special' with that list something like mayhem or some similar event but you only get access to it if you globalled in the year, and each global gets you one key for it... keys would be tradeable... encourgage folks to deposit and play, not just use old money.

Last edited:
multiplier of what you deposited based on age... start with weekly... have to have higher multiple win to ge the monthly... so 2x the weekly... yearly would be 12x the monthly, and so on...

or sure, just make it weekly... no deposits in last 7 days, no globals you are eligible for... you could still win big, but wouldn't show up on global list... then at the end of the year do something 'special' with that list something like mayhem or some similar event but you only get access to it if you globalled in the year, and each global gets you one key for it... keys would be tradeable... encourgage folks to deposit and play, not just use old money.

Ok, so no more globals for me then :laugh:

But I fail to see how this would encourage me to deposit. :scratch2:

For my name to pop up in a global window is not the incentive for me to deposit more.
I'll just play along with my old money

What a stupid idea?

Ever thought about those investors who deposited heavy one time, to buy LAs or shitloads of deed, just to have income for playing out of game and never ever have to deposit again ???

No globals for investors, is not a good idea!

What a stupid idea?

Ever thought about those investors who deposited heavy one time, to buy LAs or shitloads of deed, just to have income for playing out of game and never ever have to deposit again ???

No globals for investors, is not a good idea!

Yes indeed. I let my Deeds deposit for me.

Also, the only incentive for me to deposit in the first place has been investment.
I dont want to pay to play. I want to pay to invest, and play with the returns.
No "new" money for me. I payed my share 10 years ago and am now reaping the returns.

encourgage folks to deposit and play, not just use old money.

a few globals and an exclusive event will not encourage me to start depositing again.

MA getting a new owner might do it but only with some serious personnel changes.

Last edited:
Back