POVR Items, and Xmas Item(s)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
POVR Items, and Xmas Item(s), and more!

Posting this here since I didn't see any info on this stuff in Entropedia yet... If someone's better at editing wikis than I am, feel free to add this stuff to entropedia! :)

(If you need more item info screens the items are on display currently on Calypso in Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H.)

POVR Collection
(President of Virtual Reality)

POVR Crate

You got the crate if you logged in on to Rocktropia the weekend that this thing was given away (approximately a year after the original POVR elections), then turned it in to the locksmith npc in Tangerine and got one of the other items below in exchange for the crate and a few rock bucks.

POVR Flask

POVR Flag

POVR Coin
Link to Neverdie's Blog that contained this image
Link to Talenthouse Invite that contained the logo/image on the coin

POVR Poster

POVR Poster
(Link to Neverdie's Blog Post that contained this poster)
and an older link with it too...

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

-----------
With the POVR stuff you had to be on Rocktropia on the weekend that it happened, and everyone on the planet got the box that logged in (I think they used they just copied/pasted the Christmas 'mission' based on how it appeared in everyone's inventory)...

You got the crate, and then had to turn it in to the npc at the building near the bridge in Tangerine along with some rock bucks to get the other POVR items.
(sorry about the crappy quality of the video. I play in medium graphics quality usually and frame rates stink when try to stream since I don't have a really super great graphics card)

---------------
Also... not POVR but...
K-1's Gift

(with the gift you had to turn it in to the npc at the clock tower to get a small mission to kill 100 mobs over last Christmas, and then after that you got to go back to the NPC and get access to an instance where you could loot rock bucks)

(posting it here since I didn't see it in entropedia either)

--------
nope - the stuff is NOT for sale at the moment. (I have had some inquiries on it, especially about the second flag, but I've decided to keep em for now.)

I really like how the poster's do the light reflection thing. Seems that windows like where I have them are about the best place in game to put them at the moment... (posters sink in to walls almost everywhere else, where you can only see the frames til Mindark finally gets around to fixing that)

EDIT - YEAH! Mindark fixed the posters so they now work on regular walls... keeping em in the window in apartment for now though since I actually like that location for em.

If anyone's found any other povr items than what's listed above, I would love to hear about it since these are all that I've seen in game so far. Would be nice if other planets did events like this and they did em on a more frequent basis... lots of holidays throughout the year that could work and give folks a reason to 'travel to that planet' for that day.

(if there's some povr type items that you find in game that I don't have let me know via pm as I may be interested in finding more info about that particular item and/or possibly buying it or trading some of my duplicate items for it)

Last edited:
entropia_2017-06-18_01.15.10.jpg

reserved for check list...

Reserving this spot to do a check list of stuff in my avatar's holiday collection for down the road when I get bored and have nothing else to do when I'm low on peds between deposits. :) ;)

(Mods if you need to move this to another section after the povr and other stuff is in entropedia, feel free to do so... or just keep it here if you prefer since I'll be adding more screen prints here over time for new stuff which folks may not have in entropedia yet as more holidays and events come along...)

---------------------------------
Special Thanks to Avalon for original list
St. Patrick's Day Collection:
2019:
Rocktropia:
Luck Token
luck1.jpg

luck2.jpg

Xmas Collection:

Arkadia:
Christmas Train x 1
Christmas Tree Hat (F) x 1
Christmas Googly Eyes (F) x 1
(xmas missions to get a few plushies from the past)
Calypso:
Christmas Tree 2017 x 19
Skumtomte Candy(5) x 1

CyreneL
Christmas Treat Bag x 5

(NEED TO EDIT THIS, LOL)

Calypso:
Argonaut Cuddly Toy x 1
Jul Star Plant x 1
Julklapp 2015 x 2 (they released one in 2015 and accidentally released one in 2016 before the 2016 version came out, so you ended up with 2 boxes in 2016 instead of just one)
Julklapp 2016 x 1
Arkadia:
Christmas Balloon x 1
Christmas Nusul Plushie x 1
Christmas Sweater (F) x 1
Cyrene:
Christmas Treat Bag(5) x 1
Toulan
Needed - Quandil

Calypso:
Snowball(25) x 1
Christmas Tree Fireworks 2015
Julklapp 2015 x 2 (got one in 2015 and one in 2016 when they accidentally put wrong year on it and had to add another for the right year in 2016)
Arkadia:
Christmas Swirl Hat (F)
Needed - Christmas Bokol Plushie(3)
Needed - Merry Christmas Mug
Cyrene:
Needed - Christmas Treat Bag(10)?
Needed - Christmas Totem(3)?
Needed - Christmas Jellyworm Toy (x 1 tentative - auction bid)

Calypso:
Julklapp 2014 x 1
Needed - Green Christmas Hat 2014 (L)
Arkadia:
Alpha Core Card #5 x 1
Alpha Core Card #19 x 1
Alpha Core Card #30 x 1
Soft Smuggler Plush Toy x 1
Soft Smuggler Special Forces Plush Toy x 1
Cyrene:
Christmas Treats x 5
Needed - Christmas Jellyworm Decoration

Calypso:
Needed - Julklapp 2013
Needed - Tethys Creek Mulled Wine(5)
Chomper Rug x 1
Arkadia:
Needed - Treasure Map 1
Needed - Treasure Map 2
Needed - Treasure Map 3
Christmas Nusul
Cyrene:
Christmas Treat Bag x 1
Needed - Santa Swamp Lurker

Calypso:
Needed - Julklapp 2012
Reindeer Hat (M) x 1
a large trout (L) x 1 (81 pec value at the moment)
Arkadia
Needed - Arkadia Elf Hat
Arkadia Christmas Hamper x 1

Calypso:
Needed - Julklapp 2011
Reindeer Trophy x 1
Polar Bear Head (F) x 1
Rocktropia:
Neverdie Xmas FAP

Calypso:
Tomtebloss x 39
Tomtebloss Deluxe x 22
Tomtebloss Superior x 13

Calypso:
Calypso Candy Cane x 1
Needed - Calypso Elfshoes???
Calypso Snowman x 1

Calypso:
Christmas Lantern x 4
Christmas Reindeer x 2
Angelic Wings x 1 (F)

Calypso:
Gift Wrapped Box x 1
Jolly Christmas Hat x 1 (F)
Jolly Christmas Mittens x 1 (f)

Calypso:
Julbock x 1
Christmas Garland x 11
Christmas Fireworks(100)
Grand Christmas Fireworks(50) x 1 (need to check on how many is in stack)
Sjoeblom Winery Chauvignon Crystal(100) x 1

Calypso:
Christmas Cloth x 1
Christmas Star x 4 (Note - this one is not stackable like the ffa stars so is not lootable)
Needed - Christmas Advent Candlestick

Calypso:
Christmas Yellow Flower x 1
Christmas Red Flower x 1
Needed - Santa Statue

Calypso:
First Official Christmas Tree x 2

Calypso:
Needed - First Golden Christmas Decoration
Needed - Jolly Christmas Facemask
Jolly Christmas Pants x 1 (f)
Needed - Jolly Christmas Shirt

Older
Calypso:
Needed - First Christmas Decoration

Easter Collection:
Easter Strongboxes:
2017:
Easter Egg x 1
Valentine's Day Collection:
2010:
Calypso:
Heart-Shaped Pillow x 2
Halloween Collection:
Calypso:
Halloween Candy Box x 1
Creature Controlled Candy - The Big Pumpkin 2017(5) x 1

Cyrene:
Halloween Candy x 1

2016:
Rocktropia:
Thrilla Zombie Statue x 1
Thrilla Zombie Action Figurine x 1

2015:
Calypso:
Creature Control - The Big Pumpkin(5) x 1

2014:
Calypso:
Count Vamp Sweets(5)
Big Pumpkin Sweets(5)

2013:
Calypso:
Halloween Candy Box(5) x 1

2012:
Calypso:
Halloween Torch x several
Rocktropia:
needed - Old Witches Broom(L)

2011:
Calypso:
Halloween Fireworks(100) x 1
Grand Halloween Fireworks(50) x 1

2010:
Calypso:
Reaper's Scythe x 3
Skeleton Shirt (F) x 1
Skeleton Paints (F) x 1

2009:
Infernal Trident x 3

2008:
Calypso:
Bat Wings (M) x 1
Horns - Small Bull x 1
Araneatrox Doll x 1

2007:
Calypso:
Jack O'Lantern x 2
Evil Skull Facemask (F) x 1
Scary Pumpkin Facemask (F) x 1
Event Collection:
2017:
Rocktropia:
POVR collection

2009:
Calypso:
Gullaldr Shades (F) x 1

2008:
Calypso:

First Wave Colonist Beret x 1
Alpha Core Cards
(see Maria's Endeavors Thread)

Maria's Petting Zoo
(see Maria's Endeavors Thread)

Other various Collections:
(coming soon!... Wait & see. :) )

Christmas tree hat (F) x 1

***more updates to this list to come in the future***

Last edited:
starting to add more links to this list, etc. Going to take a little while since entropiawiki.com is now entropiawiki.com so a lot of older links have to have new url added, etc. Also, some of the old links don't work in the new site there yet.

Still need to go back and add in the Halloween stuff some day.

May eventually do screen prints for each item, but we'll see... that's a lot of screenies. Since there's not a lot of screenies for everything on Entropiawiki, it probably needs to be done eventually... someday when I have some spare time on these sleepless nights.

Last edited:
First Official Christmas Tree

I'm going to go ahead and do a screenie for each item I got because the pics in Entropia Wiki are missing on a lot of items, and also are completely from old versions on some items, etc. Mindark has tweaked a lot of this stuff to make it prettier today than it used to be...

Links to each of these individual item posts will be above in the quantity I have of it part of the first 3 posts...

entropia_2017-08-13_00.14.24.jpg

Item Info:
The First Official Calypso Christmas Tree is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!

Love the way the lights twinkle:

Last edited:
2017 xmas

Arkadia:
entropia_2017-12-20_20.23.00.jpg

Moving this stuff to Rocktropia.

The holiday collection is currently being moved to 'The Holiday Hangout,' which is located in Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor Suite H.

This is right next door to Suite G, 'the U Zoo,' which is where pets that I'm not working on leveling up will be housed for the moment.

Currently the plan is to dedicate one room of the apartment to Christmas related items, one room to Halloween related items, third room to a mix of Easter and Valentines day items (possibly other holidays too), and fourth room will be dedicated to Event type items such as the POVR (President of Virtual Reality) items, Duchev logs, Monria Logs, etc. Essentially this will become a bit of a museum for fun viewing purposes...

A shopkeeper may be added eventually but only after I re-acquire one and/or only when my avatar is on Rocktropia and has time to manage the shopkeeper properly.

The alpha core cards will stay on Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5 because it's important to me that they be on that planet instead of being transported through lootable space a lot, especially since the 'event' that those are tied to is for a trade in type of event that takes place on Arkadia, which is still going on at the moment. (If you trade in full collection of alpha core cards you can exchange it for a firebase apartment)

list updated with some recent acquisitions... more will be purchased or acquired in various ways over time.

Moving majority of this list to Maria Endeavors thread (see sig)

Last edited:
Back