WOW the global warming is way worst than I thouhgt.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I had not been to Fort Fury for a while and went there yesterday and it is almost a waste land. It more brown than green and now there are a bunch palm trees and the Feff hoards are gone. The Feffs are still there but in much smaller numbers. The hunting was ok but it took longer to complete a normal run because you had to run around more to get to the Feffs.

:)

NE from Nymphtown (200m+, on the hill) is a dense spawn of small feffs, slightly mixed with armax.

thats a shame, it was my go to place when hunting Feffoids. unless its a bug, thats the mob map out of date already

thats a shame, it was my go to place when hunting Feffoids. unless its a bug, thats the mob map out of date already

Lots of mobs moved over time. Corinth used to be nice shinkiba but now with redesign opposite side of lake from twin peaks seems better

NE from Nymphtown (200m+, on the hill) is a dense spawn of small feffs, slightly mixed with armax.
I used to hunt there also glad to hear its still there.

Lots of mobs moved over time. Corinth used to be nice shinkiba but now with redesign opposite side of lake from twin peaks seems better

i was meaning since MA did a competition to create a new mob map and then they go change it. Kinda made the work required (which would have been alot) fairly obsolete in just a few months

Last edited:
i was meaning since MA did a competition to create a new mob map and then they go change it. Kinda made the work required (which would have been alot) fairly absolute in just a few months

Very true. It seems that sometimes MA has loss of memory about what they did the day before yesterday and how what they do today affects what people have done for them.

BTW does anybody have a link to the new map ? I thought I had one but I guess I don't.

Last edited:
I blame all the ppl driving around in old vehicles all over the place. Use your feet ppl!

I think a carbontax should be introduced to all wehicles!

And a tax on all the new avatars. Overpopulation is the reason!

Also I think we should tax the TT as ppl are dumping old stuff in there all the time!

Taxes is the ONLY thing that can save us from global warming! More taxes!

:dunce:

Back