Space Opera - Coming to a Galaxy Near You!!

Dont forget you were a pirate a long time ago too bonnie :D

Quite, can read all about it here

I think its one of the things that annoys me most. You can either accept your past experiences, learn from them and use what you gain to your advantage. Or choose to out right deny them, pretend it never happened and drag loads of people into the mess with you.

Yoshii had ample opportunity to say " my bad, just fancied testing out the whole piracy thing, decided it wasn't for me, let me fix the damage and lets all get on our merry way". Or similarly could have easily said "yup, we are pirates, screw you!" and like you said earlier at least with pirates everyone knows where they stand!

The daft thing is finding out people like the OP have no idea why other ships are being hostile to Varyag, and questioning it here. To be fair, it all seems a little suspect to me, surely the OP must know, and is just pulling our leg! ( wooden or otherwise)

So Yoshii has been lying and slandering other ships and services for years, has used Varyag to attack other ships for years, has allowed pirates to join her crew for years, has 4+ alternate accounts of which at least one was temporarily in NVE, has admitted publicly on the forum of shooting down other ships as well as being a pirate, has admitted it countless times in chatchannels ingame, has insulted other players repeatedly and used her alt avatars to run fake conversations in public channels to more effectively slander other players, has more 'meltdowns' in various chatchannels 'screaming' and insulting other players then anyone can count - and there is still people out there wondering why this has created a bad rep for varyag ? Seriously ?
Every month it seems someone 'new' thinks to have step up and explain to the public why varyag is 'alright' and how they have read everything and 'formed' their own opinion by dismissing all the 'facts' that have piled up here on the forum and in ingame relations.

There is no point in going through all of this again, i guess if you want to believe you will.

One fact however remains: Varyag is on ToS KOS list and we will always treat them accordingly - you can join whichever side you wish but dont try to argue away the consequences it wont work.

So Yoshii has been lying and slandering other ships and services for years, has used Varyag to attack other ships for years, has allowed pirates to join her crew for years, has 4+ alternate accounts of which at least one was temporarily in NVE, has admitted publicly on the forum of shooting down other ships as well as being a pirate, has admitted it countless times in chatchannels ingame, has insulted other players repeatedly and used her alt avatars to run fake conversations in public channels to more effectively slander other players, has more 'meltdowns' in various chatchannels 'screaming' and insulting other players then anyone can count - and there is still people out there wondering why this has created a bad rep for varyag ? Seriously ?
Every month it seems someone 'new' thinks to have step up and explain to the public why varyag is 'alright' and how they have read everything and 'formed' their own opinion by dismissing all the 'facts' that have piled up here on the forum and in ingame relations.

There is no point in going through all of this again, i guess if you want to believe you will.

One fact however remains: Varyag is on ToS KOS list and we will always treat them accordingly - you can join whichever side you wish but dont try to argue away the consequences it wont work.

I always found it funny she has her alts talk to each other or to her lol.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I named this thread Space Opera tongue in cheek, but seems I was spot on.
It was said a can of worms would be opened, and bloody hell hasn't it been.

What was I trying to say, in its most basic. I joined a MS to get skills to help me craft.
I had no idea about the history of stuff that went on.
When I did get around to look - I saw oceans of BS which included lies, unfounded allegations, maybe truth - all mixed up together.
I relied on the evidence of my own eyes - seems legit, bad stuff that Varyag was supposed to be doing I observed was being done - only was being done TO us not By us.

What got me to post was not so much the actions of a Vigilante - directed it seems at new players. Not those players who could cause that "Vigilante" grief. You know Morgoth, there are PVP players planetside who act like that, I took a screenshot of one for laughs - maybe he was Your alt?

It was the actual half arsed justification for the attack, that new players repairing the "evil" Varyag are forever guilty because their actions help the pilots skill up & enable them to de evil deeds with their new found skills.
That such players should FOREVER be targeted.
Now it seems a hypocritical ex pirate like Alainex can see the light & become good, but I will be damned forever.

That pathetic explanation was why I started this thread - I was maybe naively expecting somebody from Kronan
to reply, "no, its not like that at all, because yadayada & haven't we all been dicks carrying on like this, maybe it would be better if we all buried the hatchet & cooperated"

Fat chance of that it seems.

Well, I am not complaining at all, what I have observed & read just makes me determined to stay with the Varyag - who in my experience has not been evil. Though the moment it starts killing orphans & torturing kittens I will leave :)

And I notice that I was fired on by Starloser XXXI, when I was flying back to Ark SS. Must have had the trainee gunner on duty - pathetic shooting :)

Though Rose you can shoot me down anytime - I was watching the professional way you shot down that other quad a day or so ago - I do admire skill :)

I had to leave to go to work, so my text wall was unfinished :(
Let me add a few bricks more.

I have not gone back & studied all the "evidence" because:
1. I have a life, and don't have the time to wade through text mountains.
2. The "evidence" could be flawed - a good example appears in this thread of a rather clumsy forgery.
3. There may well be a backstory that puts the "evidence" in perspective
4. All this talk of alts :( is there any proof of that whatever? - If so pass it on to MA. Though it is a good mechanism, pick on some completely retarded & stupid player & say that is the Alt of someone you are arguing with.
5. Probably more but I am a bit bored with it all.

In all my week or so in space I surely have no knowledge of the esoteric knowledge & history that only old space dogs have, aah well I will just have to suck it up :(

I do not like beggars, scammers, ignorant people, hypocrites, and the like - but that does not mean I get all steamed up about things. (well yes maybe I do when RL stuff is brought into the game in a nasty way ie Trump Haters, to me he is cool)

Obviously this is all a Space Opera & I will wait dutifully to play my part with grace & humour (Act X Scene XXI Brunhilda confronts the evil minions)
It all will continue till the Fat Lady sings - (Rose from your av that must be you :) )

And some more.... I think this one really highlights the type of person you are defending :mad:

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am not defending Yoshii, she is quite capable of defending herself.
What I was doing was disbelieving you.
Once you are found out faking something - then everything you produce as evidence becomes suspect.

I don't really care Luna. I play this GAME for MY benefit & enjoyment - and I do try to treat others with decency humour & respect.

I really should not have started this thread - it is toxic :(

Hey I am not defending Yoshii, she is quite capable of defending herself.
What I was doing was disbelieving you.
Once you are found out faking something - then everything you produce as evidence becomes suspect.

I don't really care Luna. I play this GAME for MY benefit & enjoyment - and I do try to treat others with decency humour & respect.

I really should not have started this thread - it is toxic :(
I have no reason to lie and I stand behind all the evidence Luna has provided. Yoshii needs help and So does bas. :scratch2:

LOL when was this, I like many others have tried to show you the truth. I guess that is a hard pill to swallow....

https://youtu.be/39opG1KcJ44

Here is yoshii herself with a wow clip in a video using the names of her alts.
Mitsou. I also have a chatlog of bas admitting she uses Albert Einstein specialrelativity her pervert ex boyfriends account.

You can find more evidence yourself on the channel.
i have provided evidence of the alts to mindark including stuff I have posted here. I normally never bother to report people but the comments about incestual !!!! was enough to warrant me actually reporting her.

My problem with her is her blatant hypocrisy. She accuses people of shit she does herself and thankfully I can say these things with a clear conscience because I don't use alts or accuse others of being victims of incestual r*pe

Maifah Niroko Hiroto
Eleanor of Aquataine
Lady Crysalis Vilari
Albert Einstein SpecialRelativity

Are here alts for reference.

This will be my final comment on the issue.

Last edited:
I would have thought by now everyone was aware of this, which is why I am quite surprised at the OP bringing it up?

As I already pointed out, I think the OP was simply trying to get noobs interesting in using the MS so pirates could steal the loot. Really makes the only sense?

As I already pointed out, I think the OP was simply trying to get noobs interesting in using the MS so pirates could steal the loot. Really makes the only sense?

That's stupid :lolup:

Let there be more :yay:

4znh9da.jpg

OZtwo I had no intention of making any more posts - I did not consider that opinions would be so intense & entrenched. I will only make things worse by saying anything else.

But your post sport, unless you were talking tongue in cheek - which I doubt, well think about it, it is deeply insulting to me - attributing deeply flawed & dishonest motives to me.
That is not how I go - so have a neg rep from me for casual offensiveness :(

I wonder if it was posts like that originally that inflamed this long running & pointless conflict.

Mods please lock this thread it is not achieving what I hoped originally & all it is doing is causing offense to everybody

Funny how no matter what yoshii has said to me we must be still in league with varyag she :lolup: accused me of being an incestual r*pe victim with daddy issues not only in #teamvaryag but also in ma owned space travel chat. Id rather be in league with a turd covered in vomit tbh

Especially considering that the op got feedback on varyags bad reputation from many seasoned space players of 3 different factions - even if you disregard everything that was said a logical mind would have to accept the fact that there is atleast 3 factions of players who agree with one another on one matter - 'varyag' - and not in a good way...
That should paint a pretty clear picture on what you sign up for.

Especially considering that the op got feedback on varyags bad reputation from many seasoned space players of 3 different factions - even if you disregard everything that was said a logical mind would have to accept the fact that there is atleast 3 factions of players who agree with one another on one matter - 'varyag' - and not in a good way...
That should paint a pretty clear picture on what you sign up for.

It is a dick move for morg to be killing noobs who have no idea about space politics or varyags past as a pirate ship.

However I know I am in no position to comment considering I kill everyone LOL.

Rose you would even kill me if you could catch me because that's what pirates do and unlike others here you make no secret of the fact.
I have absolutely no problem with that - Space is PVP and knowing that I don't take loot there. You just have 2 catch me first.

What bugs me about the posts here is the sanctimonious BS spouted by self styled "seasoned" players here, who then go on about logic as if they were the sole custodians of this precious resource.
John B, my concern was that sense reason and logic were absent from the "We hate Varyag Just Because" side of the argument.

I know what I signed up for, I make my own decisions about stuff & don't blindly follow what I am told by those who just think they know better.

It was a hope on my part that maybe people could get together and maybe cooperate - thinking of the future instead of wallowing about in the past carrying on like inbred mountain folk with a vendetta.

But basically I really do not give a feck - I will go my own way, get what I came to Space for & go back to planetside pitying the lot - well actually some of you, there are interesting & decent people there.

I am just a bit disappointed with how you all behave

PS lol all you like Post History, ship with crappiest gunners eva :)

Rose you would even kill me if you could catch me because that's what pirates do and unlike others here you make no secret of the fact.
I have absolutely no problem with that - Space is PVP and knowing that I don't take loot there. You just have 2 catch me first.

What bugs me about the posts here is the sanctimonious BS spouted by self styled "seasoned" players here, who then go on about logic as if they were the sole custodians of this precious resource.
John B, my concern was that sense reason and logic were absent from the "We hate Varyag Just Because" side of the argument.

I know what I signed up for, I make my own decisions about stuff & don't blindly follow what I am told by those who just think they know better.

It was a hope on my part that maybe people could get together and maybe cooperate - thinking of the future instead of wallowing about in the past carrying on like inbred mountain folk with a vendetta.

But basically I really do not give a feck - I will go my own way, get what I came to Space for & go back to planetside pitying the lot - well actually some of you, there are interesting & decent people there.

I am just a bit disappointed with how you all behave

PS lol all you like Post History, ship with crappiest gunners eva :)

Looks like in your 'short' time in space you already picked up alot of 'bias' - talking down on other players when selfadmittedly not knowing much about how all those relations came to be - you realize that by calling 90% of the people who replied to you in this thread 'liars' its not going to make you look like much of an advocat for a peacefull future of happily getting along ;)

Just to give you some basic understanding of why varyag has its issues:
Kronan and Varyag used to be both in EFA - Varyag was pro-pirate and Kronan was anti-pirate and that was the start of a years long conflict
Normandie and Varyag used to be friends sharing non-pirate crew until Varyag/Yoshii decided to allow Varyag pirates to attack Normandie and then brag about it
Pirates and Varyag used to work together till Yoshii got lootet herself - before that happened she always was pro-pirate now she claims to be anti-pirate - go figure.
Apart from the above there is youtube videos out there of yoshii commenting on ingame stuff while playing various different avatars - cant admit any better then that that you have multiaccounts.
When you want to trust a player who runs a transport service and at the same time has/had an alternate account in a pirate soc - thats your own choice - but you should always ask yourself when varyag gets lootet if it was an 'accident' or 'arranged'...

Looks like in your 'short' time in space you already picked up alot of 'bias' - talking down on other players when selfadmittedly not knowing much about how all those relations came to be - you realize that by calling 90% of the people who replied to you in this thread 'liars' its not going to make you look like much of an advocat for a peacefull future of happily getting along ;)

Just to give you some basic understanding of why varyag has its issues:
Kronan and Varyag used to be both in EFA - Varyag was pro-pirate and Kronan was anti-pirate and that was the start of a years long conflict
Normandie and Varyag used to be friends sharing non-pirate crew until Varyag/Yoshii decided to allow Varyag pirates to attack Normandie and then brag about it
Pirates and Varyag used to work together till Yoshii got lootet herself - before that happened she always was pro-pirate now she claims to be anti-pirate - go figure.
Apart from the above there is youtube videos out there of yoshii commenting on ingame stuff while playing various different avatars - cant admit any better then that that you have multiaccounts.
When you want to trust a player who runs a transport service and at the same time has/had an alternate account in a pirate soc - thats your own choice - but you should always ask yourself when varyag gets lootet if it was an 'accident' or 'arranged'...
interesting accusations and 'proof'...

hmm... been wondering about the alt use on mother ships a bit in the back my brain a while... makes sense since you can be on multiple planets at the same time, etc.

Sold my Monrian apartment last night, so may not be eligible for the weekly runs on that again (so if there is a reputable mothership service that is interested in someone that will be a semi-regular, PM please... )

but anyways, on that topic know of at least one 'alt' user that is the fleet manager for that program (although I think that's ok with Mindark)... just makes me wonder how many others that there are involved with mother ships.

Last edited:
I have to have the last word - I cant help myself here :(

Talking down to other players yet - I guess that's OK if they talk down to me, because I have only had a "short" time in space. Talk about arguing from authority :(
But please look at what I have posted earlier - I am not calling anybody liars (well maybe the poster of that forged convo) I just said I have no idea with all the heaps of drama & conflicting stories - I am not sorting them out, I am making my own mind up. Obviously I just do not know my place.

Re the "evil" Yoshii and the pirates.
Well Pirates are Pirates by their very nature they are strong willed and anti authoritian.
I do not think Yoshii or anybody could command them or forbid them. Like herding cats with sharp teeth & claws.
Pirates tend to be bastards - of course they would brag & do other irritating stuff.
As far as your Yoshii "claiming" to be anti pirate - like insinuating she is lying - well I was watching the Space chat and I have no doubt that pirates some or all are certainly anti her, and its mutual.

And that last sentence, so passive/aggressive John B I am a bit disappointed in you here. Actually I do trust her - but even if I did not, would it make any difference because as I have already said I don't take loot into space.

So I have given up hoping that maybe people would cooperate - because I am sure that heaps of people outside the small group of aggravated parties would want that.

I am just kicking back now responding to stuff - I can do that till the cows come home

I have talked with people who were children during the WW2. They described the German soldiers as the most polite cultured people. When they were invited into the kitchen of the farm house the soldiers left their rifles outside and the officer took off the belt with the pistol and hung it in the hall.
Once the German battalion was hosted in the school gym for a few days. The soldiers were always very kind, they had those small tubes of candies (from their military rations most likely) and they used to give them to the children.

OK, those soldiers weren't SS or prison guards in the concentration camps but even if they were, I doubt you could make the difference if you encountered those people outside their "work environment"...
Now we call all of them fascists and we know they collectively killed tens of millions of people for no good reason. Both aspects of the truth are real, those were real people and the people they killed were also real.

Should tell you something about the human nature, ey? :smoke:

Should tell you something about the human nature, ey? :smoke:

So true , there is no 'evil' humans - just humans who may be tempted by taking advantage of others more likely then others if they feel that they can get away with it...and in many cases most of those humans find a way to assure themselfs in some way that they are 'right'.
Entropia Universe allows players to get away with certain behaviour/actions in many ways.
Everyone has to make their own experience in such an environment of whom can be trusted and such experience does not come in weeks/months and sometimes not even in years...

I just said I have no idea with all the heaps of drama & conflicting stories - I am not sorting them out, I am making my own mind up. Obviously I just do not know my place.
Pirates tend to be bastards - of course they would brag & do other irritating stuff.
So I have given up hoping that maybe people would cooperate - because I am sure that heaps of people outside the small group of aggravated parties would want that.

I am just kicking back now responding to stuff - I can do that till the cows come home

Hi - I don't normally comment on this sort of thread because whenever you are clearly on one side of the argument and people don't know the history, it can be hard to say much that helps.
However, I can try and support the "opposing side" when I feel you have said something potentially unfair to them.
So, I am close to disagreeing when you say pirates tend to be bastards. That suggests a probability of over 50% to me, but there are quite a few with degrees of "honour" and a "code of conduct". However, it is only really experience which can show you that, or if enough non-pirates have a certain respect for particular pirates.

So maybe the logic is that you cannot really know who is bad based on accusations, but you can get an idea of who probably isn't bad based on what fair-minded people from the opposing side are willing to say in their defense.
Unfortunately, fewer and fewer people these days seem to appreciate this general principle of what 'fairness' is all about. Once it sinks too low there is not much you can do about cooperation either...

Quite, can read all about it here

I think its one of the things that annoys me most. You can either accept your past experiences, learn from them and use what you gain to your advantage. Or choose to out right deny them, pretend it never happened and drag loads of people into the mess with you.

Yoshii had ample opportunity to say " my bad, just fancied testing out the whole piracy thing, decided it wasn't for me, let me fix the damage and lets all get on our merry way". Or similarly could have easily said "yup, we are pirates, screw you!" and like you said earlier at least with pirates everyone knows where they stand!

The daft thing is finding out people like the OP have no idea why other ships are being hostile to Varyag, and questioning it here. To be fair, it all seems a little suspect to me, surely the OP must know, and is just pulling our leg! ( wooden or otherwise)

Need to spread more +rep - as usual, so a quick reply here instead.
Nice post! I agree heartily with your sentiment...

John, I'm not in space much but as I pointed out, just a few months back I found Yoshii and her MS still working with Pirates. As I was playing the waiting game in the safe zone the pirate waiting guessed I had some good loot so I'm guessing called for backup and of course the named MS showed up with Yoshii piloting it to have both the pirate and Varyag waiting for my next move.

Yes I have stated this many times in the past that MA should fix this so we could just have fun in space be it a pirate or not. But the issue as I pointed out already with you is that why you see so many heated hate is that this isn't like any other free playing game were we just have fun attacking one another in space. The issue is that we ARE dealing with real money and due to that is why we just can't have fun in space and get along. This was MA's doing. Also as hinted about a space war starting, sorry but it will not happen because again this isn't a free playing game and a true space war in this game would again cost us a LOT of money. But who knows, MA may fix space so we could have a space war as you suggested may happen due to your OP post?

Yes I have stated this many times in the past that MA should fix this so we could just have fun in space be it a pirate or not. But the issue as I pointed out already with you is that why you see so many heated hate is that this isn't like any other free playing game were we just have fun attacking one another in space. The issue is that we ARE dealing with real money and due to that is why we just can't have fun in space and get along. This was MA's doing. Also as hinted about a space war starting, sorry but it will not happen because again this isn't a free playing game and a true space war in this game would again cost us a LOT of money. But who knows, MA may fix space so we could have a space war as you suggested may happen due to your OP post?

real money isn't the issue A closer look at the 22-hour Eve Online battle that cost gamers over £180,000

the issue is space is boring, ships don't move right, you can't pull moves to get behind or dodge shots. basically a space fight would be two ships stood still shooting. Space needs territories like land grab and move involvment, as in its current form its a obstacle

But who knows, MA may fix space so we could have a space war as you suggested may happen due to your OP post?

Oztwo, that is one of those aggravating comments that made me go have to waste my time going back & reading through everything I posted to see where you got that from.
What do you mean? That a war may happen because I inflamed things through my opening post? that I suggested a war may happen? I cannot see any evidence of that.
I think you are not reading what people say, you are seeing just what you want to see.
Nothing wrong with that, its happening a lot here. But I did not say it - get your facts right :(
And in truth a war probably will start (depending on how you describe war)

And jetsina, I said Pirates tend to be bastards, not all of them are, and there are degrees of bastardry. Bit like the honourable highwayman doffing his hat to the ladies & not robbing them when he bails up the stagecoach maybe?
Happens a lot in a good "bodice ripper" tale.
There are always exceptions to every rule. And pirates can even turn good & lead blameless lives. (Even though there are others forever damned it seems)

I just got irritated at seeing hostilities directed at players acting as crew (some low level) such hostilities accompanied by sanctimonious non logical explanations as to why that was happening.
Then again, a war could be fun & would add a bit of spice to things - and of course I would consider I was fighting on the side of the angels :laugh:

Back