Server Downtime for Release

Please be good, pleeeeeaasee be good.

If it turns out by the first responses tomorrow that they closed down this whole racket called by the misnomer of Space and put in free interplanetary teleporters, I promise I'll suck the chunk through my mobile no matter the price and depo some to boot, even if it means eating potatoes after this month's horrible returns.

I can dream, can't I?

If it turns out by the first responses tomorrow that they closed down this whole racket called by the misnomer of Space and put in free interplanetary teleporters, I promise I'll suck the chunk through my mobile no matter the price and depo some to boot, even if it means eating potatoes after this month's horrible returns.

I can dream, can't I?

suck the chunk huh.. is that what they call it now...

no worries, neverdie has a plan for space teleporters somewhere in his book of tricks. :D

Adjusted A Large Trout Unlimited upgrade!

Several rounds (several hundred mobs each) returning below 50% now. Whatever they did to the balance/dynamics, maybe to give bigger payouts to the lucky ones, for the rest this is not affordable. On strike until further notice. See yas on the other side...

Several rounds (several hundred mobs each) returning below 50% now. Whatever they did to the balance/dynamics, maybe to give bigger payouts to the lucky ones, for the rest this is not affordable. On strike until further notice. See yas on the other side...

This is common before VUs and maintenance downtimes when activity goes down (I'm often online at this time of the day). It's more like a shift to the condition though, not decreased returns per se.

This is common before VUs and maintenance downtimes when activity goes down (I'm often online at this time of the day). It's more like a shift to the condition though, not decreased returns per se.

I've been doing this regularly for quite a while now and it's never been as bad as recently. It is evident that they are playing with the levers. I don't doubt the long-term returns, of course there is likely a nice one in store if you can just sustain it long enough, but the required budget seems to have increased. And I am not following suit.

Back