Kimmi's ATH

Patience is the key to success ;) Not long now ;)

And you also know that my mining ATH is coming instead

Kimmi is back?
Or a new driver?

Reactions: das
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SHY again.

next thread about stryker please ;)

Nice one:
[Globals]: Raptus Pusur Ripp manufactured an item (Explosive Projectiles) worth 4096 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

But not enough for THE spot :)

you will never hit an ATH ... none of you and I can say I'm sorry , but I'm not

Yes please.. give the man ANOTHER ATH..

Ludvig.. if you wonna know who bought kimmi, just pm me

I feel like I missed something.. :scratch2:

you will never hit an ATH ... none of you and I can say I'm sorry , but I'm not

I'm so going to hit an ath!

I wish I could tell you when, but I am not sure when, it might be something like as x approaches infinity or some such equation, but its out there somewhere :laugh:

what a lame thread.

Just get a hotel room with kimmi and take it privately please.
Stop bothering us with this suck up threads :handjob:

<removed>

I just wonder why shy would start a thread for another ones non exsisting ATH :scratch2:

Last edited by a moderator:

I just wonder why shy would start a thread for another ones non exsisting ATH :scratch2:

So far, I'm assuming it's due to the EP hofs he was having today, going by the current hof list.

too much hate.. i don't see the reason..

Last edited:
So far, I'm assuming it's due to the EP hofs he was having today, going by the current hof list.

...and he's hoping to get a nice handout if he does get that ATH or what?

Yeah likely this... It seems the players that ATH hit a plethora of smaller, but good sized multis just before.

Personally, I have to root against OP because EP4 is cancer.

too much hate.. i don't see the reason..

Probably because the current Kimmi is not the original Kimmi.. and this is a deflection of frustration that Mindark allowed the sale and is placed on the player.

For those wondering..

Hi Johan.. nothing personal but I just can't let people who violate the rules do it w/o attention.

ps.. Jimmy.. you're on my watchlist also, just need to figure out who bought it:laugh:

Edit.. Ludvig didn't pm me to ask who bought it so I guess it's all good

For those wondering..

Hi Johan.. nothing personal but I just can't let people who violate the rules do it w/o attention.

ps.. Jimmy.. you're on my watchlist also, just need to figure out who bought it:laugh:

Edit.. Ludvig didn't pm me to ask who bought it so I guess it's all good

He doesnt do PMs. Talk to livesupport.

Yes please.. give the man ANOTHER ATH..

Ludvig.. if you wonna know who bought kimmi, just pm me

Would be fun to know who "bought" kimmi, i for one do not know of any money changing hands.
And i don't think it is your business who uses the avatar, if its my grandmother or my fucking dog for that matter.

Would be fun to know who "bought" kimmi, i for one do not know of any money changing hands.
And i don't think it is your business who uses the avatar, if its my grandmother or my fucking dog for that matter.

Why would it not be our business to know who we're dealing with?
If we dealt with avatars in the past and we trust those players behind those avatars, how can this system maintained if avatars keep changing hands?

For all we know, an old time trusted avatar can be changed hands to a scammer who misuses the trust we had in that avatar.

So yes, it does matter. :wise:

I only created this thread as fun cause Kimmi told me he was going to ATH since he was crafting, using the EP IV BP, generating activity and getting one global after the other. So i made this thread just in case he would hit a ATH for real.
Yes Serica, you were right about the reason i made this thread.

I had no idea people would come up with such rumours and it would go this off topic.

@Wizz If it's true that the real Kimmi (which you trusted) sold his avatar then you also should blame this person behind the avatar for doing that during that time and breaking your trust. So... be safe and play safe
:guide:

Kimmi didnt get his ATH :silly2:

Last edited:

I'm not surprised people wonder what is going on with the Kimmi avatar, people are just curious by nature, people find it fascinating when they look back at forum activity and see many previous threads indicating selling out, like:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?265025-Selling-Kimmi-Kimmi-EFnet-s-Skills!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270120-Price-Check-for-Kimmi-Kimmi-EFnet

But yet here you are, again, after some time, except with a strangely different forum activity and attitude, so it just makes them wonder what exactly is the real story with the Kimmi avatar.

Things that make you go :scratch2:

reply from support case

Hi Avenger,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not condone selling of avatars since we can not guarantee a safe transfer.

Further more, we do not under any circumstances change the account holders name so you will still be responsible for the things that happen on the account.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

reply from support case

Hi Avenger,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not condone selling of avatars since we can not guarantee a safe transfer.

Further more, we do not under any circumstances change the account holders name so you will still be responsible for the things that happen on the account.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Is this news or something??

Did you really expect MA to do something about the selling of avatars?

Do you really think they want to get wrapped up in a dispute over an avatar sale made through PayPal or an even worse transaction medium? Doubtful.

MA will not condone the activity but no one is every punished. If that was the case Rocky would be banned for botting and 1/2 of HoG/Ubers/Entropy would be banned from selling their avatars. Not going to happen.

The intelligent thing to do is to create a method for transferring avatars legally.

Back