Entropia Universe 15.14.0 Release Notes

That's if you die many times quickly though, I think it's to prevent revive killing/skilling. Bad for some events with huge mobs though.

will be really bad on events like sand king, you respawn about 30 seconds flight away, 4 deaths and your 2 minutes to get back in

will be really bad on events like sand king, you respawn about 30 seconds flight away, 4 deaths and your 2 minutes to get back in

Exactly! Than the sand king is dead by the time you can get back to it. Also imagine mulciber, eviscerator or whatever high regen mob hunters.................this is costing them a LOT of peds lost into regen of the mobs :cussing: I am really pissed about this

Relax, there will be Divine Chip II soon which will have 80% chance to ignore death and put death timer to 10sec. if failing. :D

The fuel type addition suggests to me that other types of fuel will be introduced in the future maybe for new vehicles? or perhaps a different type of fuel giving more speed than oil for MS and privateers? The ability to take oil out of MS now might suggest that's a possibility. There's also a fuel gauge which is useful.

The revive increase time will also badly affect group sweating for new players.

The Avatar chatter doesent seem to be working properly... Sometimes i hear an avatar chatter, but my avatar doesen't and i suspect that many others doesent, Standing between many avatars in twins peak it would be weird if only one speak every 3 min.

So avatars that go to oil rig just to waste others to die come back over and over has now a hard time becuse of the death timer??

Reactions: das
Relax, there will be Divine Chip II soon which will have 80% chance to ignore death and put death timer to 10sec. if failing. :D

Let me guess, in the webshop? :laugh:

The cooldown on revive is nice, but i wonder how long it takes to reset. Please share if you know.

It would be nice to remove fuel from Privateers, have a pilot gunner seat. Also would be nice to see Privateers be able to land on planets, hangars etc

This reviving sucks, I just tested by dieing 4 times

1. 10 seconds
2. 20 seconds
3. 40 seconds
4. 80 seconds!!!!

This is really bad on hunts, especially if the mobs regens a lot

Also do we need more clicking? Carpel tunnel syndrome everywhere

I am not a happy participant

Considering big events and uber-hunts this does suck. I do like this for lootable pvp fights tho when soc's fight for towers.

An alternative route they can take if this was the original thought behind implementing this. Make it so the PVP-shot you take before entering a lootable PVP zone has a cooldown instead of everyone's' revive timer. So apply the same concept here but to anti-toxic shot. I.E. once you use it. you have a 10 min timer before you can use another one or something. This would help on actually taking control of lootable pvp fights.

The fuel type addition suggests to me that other types of fuel will be introduced in the future maybe for new vehicles? or perhaps a different type of fuel giving more speed than oil for MS and privateers? The ability to take oil out of MS now might suggest that's a possibility. There's also a fuel gauge which is useful.

The revive increase time will also badly affect group sweating for new players.

can probably put UA in the tank instead of oil ;)

but seriously i think we'll see 2 types, the normal non eco oil vehicles and more eco electric ones and you craft batteries to fit in

How do we kill Sand King now ?

but seriously i think we'll see 2 types, the normal non eco oil vehicles and more eco electric ones and you craft batteries to fit in

Or they just added that clarification so noobs know what to use as fuel.

Or they just added that clarification so noobs know what to use as fuel.

Long ago i suggested to introduce more efficient/powerfull/lootable fuel types to allow ships to outrun/catch one another as well as offer an incentive for shooting down 'pirates' - looks like this might be otw.

The fuel type addition suggests to me that other types of fuel will be introduced in the future maybe for new vehicles? or perhaps a different type of fuel giving more speed than oil for MS and privateers?

Might be one that has Vibrant Sweat as an ingredient.

Anyone else that cant logg in ?
Client loader dont respond..:(
Nwm im in :)

The FAP changes are a bug, and the team is working on fixing it.

Yes, skill requirement for adj/imp/mod faps is too low. It should be 80/90/100 param level.
Are they fixing it?

the revive timer is smart... I like the change. Requires smarter gameplay and now armor is relevant again..

Will be interesting to see how LG goes with the new revival timers in place.

the revive timer is smart... I like the change. Requires smarter gameplay and now armor is relevant again..

Will be interesting to see how LG goes with the new revival timers in place.

i agree but the length is too high, i do like it but on shared events where you are 1 hit killed regardless of armor it will be a big issue

Last edited:
i agree, i do like it but on shared events where you are 1 hit killed regardless of armor it will be a big issue

Add it to the list of 15323696982 reasons never to do shared events.

unless you have 3.5+ dpp of course

Add it to the list of 15323696982 reasons never to do shared events.

unless you have 3.5+ dpp of course

dunno sitting there with a Xent X3 hoping for item drops can be fun

mod2600 also lost it's HOT
checked with support on the website.. they didn't have a clue if it's a bug or feature

It has happened before. Likely a bug.

Yes!!!!The revive timer is a very smart move.It killed some of the last free activities ingame.Now as it was said at above posts the notorious autoclickers cant exploit the game.They were making lots of peds selling sweat and skills from death skilling(BIG market,sweat and skills are in big demand all over the eu).Now we hope for next step.After a critical hit/death permanent ban penalty...

With revive timer now, maybe rez chips and pouches will be in demand?

I have a large sum of money to be deposited via NETELLER, and still Neteller is bugged, cant depo. Its sad how MA doesnt like money. They didnt fixed the NETELLER issue yet. :(

The old Project Entropia avatar chatter feature is back!

Woot, finally. Guess Mac will chatter alot :D

"Oh dobbie dobbie doh, oh noshiebley, oh no no no no."

I'm guessing they didn't reduce a mobs chance to crit or reduce the amount they crit as your revive time goes up.

Have fun trying to fight big regen mobs that crit a lot. I used to like to challenge myself and fight big mobs out of my range to test what I could do.

I guess I can reduce the amount I play accordingly. I guess I can always just stand around the auction and listen to chatter...

Reactions: jak
For some reason i like the bugged mod 2*** faps. Why just not add a switch mechanic. Let us deside if we want HOT or not? Perhaps it would be to good?

Back