Entropia Universe 15.14.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features

• The item info panel for vehicles now displays fuel type.
  • It is now possible to extract fuel from motherships.
  • Upon death it is now necessary to confirm teleport to the nearest revival terminal.
  • Dying too frequently will increase an avatar’s revival countdown timer. Staying alive for an extended period will reduce the revival countdown timer.
  • Map rotation now updates more quickly.
  • The old Project Entropia avatar chatter feature is back, go to Sound in the Options menu and tick the Avatar Chat Chatter box to activate.
  • Glow on creatures will disappear when killed.

Battle Simulator Update
A new Bonus Pool has been added to the Battle Simulator, which increases in value with every Battle Simulator ticket purchased. Each Battle Simulator run has a chance to award 5%, 25%, 50% or 90% of the current Bonus Pool upon successful completion of the instance. The current value of the Bonus Pool is displayed on the Battle Simulator Leaderboard, and will be seeded with 10.000 PED at the start of the next season.
  • Battle Simulator tickets now cost 6 PED, a portion of which is added to the Bonus Pool.
  • Implemented new graphical assets to improve looks and performance.
  • Optimized and tweaked many areas of the instance.
  • The number of leaderboard places paid has been extended.
  • Removed the possibility of evade from hit calculations.
  • Improved the hitbox for Eviscerators.
  • Unclaimed loot from uncompleted runs is now added to the Bonus Pool.
  • Removed snare weapon and added the slowing effect to the grenade launcher.
  • Reduced range of rocket launcher.
  • Health packs are now stationary and heal over time.
  • Two additional health packs have been added to the course.
  • A new elite turret has been introduced. (Note: The elite turret looks identical to the normal turret; be sure to check the creature name to distinguish.)
  • A rare melee boss has been introduced.
  • Destroyed Eviscerators now lie closer to the ground.
  • A ‘Replay Instance’ window will appear after exiting the instance.
  • The ‘Increased Reward’ message will now appear when entering the last area.
  • Glow on turrets and creatures will disappear when killed.
  • Moving outside of the perimeter will cause death (there is a 10 second warning).

Fixes
  • Attachments are now included in item weight calculations.

Known Issues
  • For the time being Battle Simulator Leaderboard Total PED is not visually updated with the accumulated amount.
  • Heal over time tools are missing the heal over time effect and displaying incorrect intervals.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

mod 2350 now heals 60-60 , wtf ?
so its like a mini imp fap ...

mod 2350 now heals 60-60 , wtf ?
so its like a mini imp fap ...

mod2600 also lost it's HOT
checked with support on the website.. they didn't have a clue if it's a bug or feature

mod2600 also lost it's HOT
checked with support on the website.. they didn't have a clue if it's a bug or feature

another succes VU

The old Project Entropia avatar chatter feature is back!

Woot, finally. Guess Mac will chatter alot :D

Reactions: Mac
Upon death it is now necessary to confirm teleport to the nearest revival terminal.

I'm interested to know if this means that those autoclicking nude to gain dodge evade running from revives past decade or so will see a ban? At least those reported for doing so?

Features

• The old Project Entropia avatar chatter feature is back, go to Sound in the Options menu and tick the Avatar Chat Chatter box to activate.

Nice update overall but love this feature the most!

Features

• Dying too frequently will increase an avatar’s revival countdown timer. Staying alive for an extended period will reduce the revival countdown timer.

Can we have hardcore mode with permadeath :yay: (other than big amp mining)

Nice additions for the 15.12.0 release - now lets see the content of 15.14.0 ... still waiting for space... ;)

so whats peoples thoughts on the Mod Fap change? better because of the big heal or preferred the heal over time

so whats peoples thoughts on the Mod Fap change? better because of the big heal or preferred the heal over time

Before you would need to build the HP/Sec to reach the max HP/sec. now you have it instantly.
So good thing for the owners.

Wait .. .are we going backwards Bertha? Entropia Universe 15.12.0 :confused:

I thought it was 15.14.0 :scratch2:

....And horray for the old chat :wtg:

well its not working yet the sound for it , i hope they make an update tomorrow for fixing some bugs

The FAP changes are a bug, and the team is working on fixing it.

Before you would need to build the HP/Sec to reach the max HP/sec. now you have it instantly.
So good thing for the owners.

I used mod2350 to pump up the healing over time on Adj Resto. With the change it's pretty useless for me (I don't need that much instant heal to use it on its own).

Phew thx for fixing the FAP's at least for the low heal 2350 i much rather have it HOT and stack with Adj Resto :)

I used mod2350 to pump up the healing over time on Adj Resto. With the change it's pretty useless for me (I don't need that much instant heal to use it on its own).

Yeah indeed, just would benefit on a heal job, I have no problem with the heal over time, I like it :)

But indeed just bug, so we will be back soon :)

This reviving sucks, I just tested by dieing 4 times

1. 10 seconds
2. 20 seconds
3. 40 seconds
4. 80 seconds!!!!

This is really bad on hunts, especially if the mobs regens a lot

Also do we need more clicking? Carpel tunnel syndrome everywhere

I am not a happy participant

The FAP changes are a bug, and the team is working on fixing it.

I contacted support right away on the website & they where clueless..
Maybe in the future give them a decent vu note so they can check?

1. 10 seconds
2. 20 seconds
3. 40 seconds
4. 80 seconds!!!!

That's if you die many times quickly though, I think it's to prevent revive killing/skilling. Bad for some events with huge mobs though.

1. 10 seconds
2. 20 seconds
3. 40 seconds
4. 80 seconds!!!!

damn thats a punishment, i wonder what they define a short time, plus i wonder if logging out would reset the timer

That's if you die many times quickly though, I think it's to prevent revive killing/skilling. Bad for some events with huge mobs though.

Well 5 minutes after my last death I died for a 5th time and again 80 seconds......So even with 5 minutes in between 80 seconds revive time? I think this is insane, this hurts high level hunting a lot where people do die here and there

Back