Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2017-05-30
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
A new dynamic event, ‘Worm Signs’, has been added to the Akmuul Island PvP area.

Imperial Guardians upgrade, visit Liaison Atwell in Fort Ithaca
  • Adjusted DOA Loudmouth

Changes
  • Updated Fort Medusa robot event. The fort will remain occupied until it is retaken by colonists.
  • Optimized size and attack range for Rextelum.
  • Optimized Argonaut aggression range in the Argonaut Cave on Argonaut Island.
  • Minor optimizations and tweaks to the Iron Will Cave.
  • The “Hunting Challenge: Bronze Shinkiba” mission now also counts Daikiba kills.
  • Prototype Drones and Drokas no longer loot Animal Muscle Oil or Calypso Bone Samples.
  • Removed the pistol reward from the mission “Hard Evidence”.
  • Improved the Gauntlet Organizer’s dialogue text.
  • Tweaked the objectives in the mission “Analyzing the Sample” for better clarity.
  • Moved the turret at Genesis Star Alpha to be closer to the NPC “Mr. Yoshida”.
  • Moved the NPC “Engineer Paula” to Half Moon Cove.
  • Improved text in various Thule missions.
  • Added "How to fuel" info in the Valkyrie T1 item info.
  • Pyrite stone is now more rare inside the Akmuul Island PvP area.
  • Pyrite stone is now a very rare find in four other PvP zones on Eudoria; The contaminated zone near Camp Echidna, the PvP zone around the oil rig, the PvP zone near Fort Argus and the Orthos Oil Field.
  • Old wave spawners are being converted to use the new dynamic event system, as seen in the Robot Incursion events. So far the ‘The Oasis’ and the ‘Spawning Pools’ wave spawners have been converted. The major changes are that the number of waves in each event have been reduced and that the creatures will keep on spawning until the wave is completed.

Fixed Issues
  • Fixed a rare case where the mission “Target Practice” did not complete.
  • Fixed an issue where the mission “Cherry Picking” did not trigger the mission “Westward Journey” upon completion.
  • Fixated some cameras that were floating in the swamp near Port Atlantis.
  • Corrected text in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Gokibusagi” mission chain.
  • Fixed an exploit where the mission “Reinforce Fort Sisyphus” could be used as an emergency teleport.
  • Corrected the “Daily Manufacturing Challenge 1: Basic Screws Bonus” Mission Log text.
  • Corrected a text error in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Warrior II” mission.
  • Corrected the Dodge reward in the “Hunting Challenge: Iron Snarksnot I” mission, it gave Evade.

Known Issues
  • The Port Atlantis Mall apartment is missing.
  • The “Find the Robot Camp” waypoint for the mission “Blow Them All to Hell” does not update properly, the mission can still be completed by interacting with the control panel.

Originally Posted Here

Adding pyrite to all other pvpzones can be one of the best updates in several years imo :)

There is currently a bug affecting FAPs with HoT (Healing over Time). This is a known issue, and the team is working on fixing it.

Bugs again(

I know that this is not the right place to write, but maybe not only I am experiencing problems with lauching the game(

p.s. reinstall didnt help.

why didn't you also fix the other daily mission texts, like those pointing to fort isis, or directing to mobspawns that don't exist anymore for months/years? :scratch2:

When I saw wave spawns I got excited thinking wave-based loot was fixed.

Side note. MA is actually listening to us. And for once they didn't fuck up the VU. I could almost cry of happiness

Does you all need to download over 1gb of datas?

Sitting here in thailand with 40kb internet and will take 2 weeks to download because conection losts a lot too. And always start from 0 after 10-12 mb downloaded

time to go dig up some pyrite! :)

Sitting here in thailand with 40kb internet and will take 2 weeks to download because conection losts a lot too. And always start from 0 after 10-12 mb downloaded

Go out enjoy Thailand instead...

try to download only calypso :p

I do and every 10 mb it grow from 92mb now at 1.054 gb and start allways again from 0.

Maybe better delete and try download all new

I do and every 10 mb it grow from 92mb now at 1.054 gb and start allways again from 0.

Maybe better delete and try download all new

The progress bar starts from 0 indeed but the total volume to download should be smaller each time. Did you write down the number? ;)

No allways more now 25mb from 1,748 gb

1,767 gb
1,776 gb
1,792 gb
to download
rise every minute now and i choose only calypso

looks like MA Bug

delete now all and download again

so we will see us back in 2 or 3 weeks

Dont trust downlaod speed i have max 40kb

you can see also in pictures downlaod data goes up downloaded get less
so i download for that i have to download more and download i have get lower and lower
wtf is that

now downloaded 34,18 mb and i have to download 2212 mb
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Nevermind.

Last edited:
2017-05-30

[*]Pyrite stone is now more rare inside the Akmuul Island PvP area.
[*]Pyrite stone is now a very rare find in four other PvP zones on Eudoria; The contaminated zone near Camp Echidna, the PvP zone around the oil rig, the PvP zone near Fort Argus and the Orthos Oil Field.

Originally Posted Here

I want to see what Warwar and Liberty think about this change hahaha . Good job Mindark and too bad it take you two years of giveaways to those alts .

EST armour now completley removed from Token Trader :wise:

..or was this prior to VU?

EST armour now completley removed from Token Trader :wise:

..or was this prior to VU?

It was there before the VU,
but with "0" on all parts available, so it was just a matter of time before it was removed.

I think MA wants to get rid of EST since they realized some set ups with EST and correct rings, guns and enhancers seemed to grant a TT+ in the long run without MU factored into the calculations. I have many friends using this set up which confirmed it as well. (Only hunting mobs which does not decay the armor, which will make that armor last for... "almost forever" :) )

kiting works on some mobs as well, movement speed rings, crit rings etc.

Back