NVE announces alliance with Kronan & Granny Rowan

aztec

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Aztec AztecRose RedRose
After much deliberation NVE and Kronan have decided to ally with each other due to a mutual enemy: Varyag and Yoshii Yoshii Lem. Smokeitup and Granny Rowan decided that Yoshii and Varyag do far more damage to the community than pirates ever will.

I hope this alliance will be a fruitful relationship for a long time.

Umm... so you're saying the ability to extract fuel from motherships was enough to redraw existing alliances? :laugh:

This sounds quite out of character for Granny Rowan and contradicts everything I ever heard from her, who always made it a point of not associating with any pirates for no reason whatsoever. I based my support on that and only want to hear it from the horse's mouth if any change of heart has taken place and what's the reasoning behind it. What entitles you to speak on others' behalf, are you NVE's spokesperson?

This sounds quite out of character for Granny Rowan and contradicts everything I ever heard from her, who always made it a point of not associating with any pirates for no reason whatsoever. I based my support on that and only want to hear it from the horse's mouth if any change of heart has taken place and what's the reasoning behind it. What entitles you to speak on others' behalf, are you NVE's spokesperson?

I am speaking on behalf of NVE and Granny rowan.

Ok cool, now I know you are talking bullshit. Bye

LOL :laugh::laugh: Rose you really need a hobby all this boredom is turning you into a comedienne

The Onion at least is funny.

After much deliberation NVE and Kronan have decided to ally with each other due to a mutual enemy: Varyag and Yoshii Yoshii Lem. Smokeitup and Granny Rowan decided that Yoshii and Varyag do far more damage to the community than pirates ever will.

I hope this alliance will be a fruitful relationship for a long time.

boring.gif

I heard this on the jungle drums the other day, with the warning that the source was a bit iffy. So all I'm trying to fathom out is what are the pirates trying to gain by telling folks this?

Last edited:
Lol at the troll attempt.
Any forum rules about blatant missrepresentation?

Code:
2017-05-31 11:02:57 [#arkadia] [Aztec AztecRose RedRose] NVE announces alliance with KRONAN!

I believe you are unhinged. If your ancillary reports from RL are true to any degree, I hope you already receive appropriate support. Whether this environment is suitable to help you further can depend on the role you choose to play in it. It may be wise to seek advice with that choice.

Code:
2017-05-31 11:02:57 [#arkadia] [Aztec AztecRose RedRose] NVE announces alliance with KRONAN!

I believe you are unhinged. If your ancillary reports from RL are true to any degree, I hope you already receive appropriate support. Whether this environment is suitable to help you further can depend on the role you choose to play in it. It may be wise to seek advice with that choice.

i told her that so many times but she just doesnt listen...

Code:

What? :laugh: A bored pirate can't have a bit of fun?

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun fact: censuses typically count more married women than married men as, in de facto relationships, women often consider themselves married while men do not.

<removed>
Dear MindArk, your Space has become a genuine rubber cell. I don't have a suggestion how to deal with it. I for my part just avoid it as much as possible.

<removed>

Dear MindArk, your Space has become a genuine rubber cell. I don't have a suggestion how to deal with it. I for my part just avoid it as much as possible.

Dont really care. Someone can ban me if they like. Im done with her shit and people defending yoshii.

Guys....lighten up... Rose has been poking fun in space for days, now here on forum too.
If she had written that Granny has an alt played by a 3 toed sloth would you have believed that ? would you have called her unbalanced ? No you would have had a chuckle, passed a silly comment and moved on. Sometimes we need to take the heat out of a situation, especially one created by others and restore balance.

This is a game...first and foremost it is supposed to be fun.

and for clarity...yes I can stick up for a pirate without being in collusion or in an in game pact. Kronan is and always will be an anti-pirate ship... but that is in game role play. We need to remember that we are people first, game players second and our roles in game are just that...roles

Guys....lighten up... Rose has been poking fun in space for days, now here on forum too.
If she had written that Granny has an alt played by a 3 toed sloth would you have believed that ? would you have called her unbalanced ? No you would have had a chuckle, passed a silly comment and moved on. Sometimes we need to take the heat out of a situation, especially one created by others and restore balance.

This is a game...first and foremost it is supposed to be fun.

and for clarity...yes I can stick up for a pirate without being in collusion or in an in game pact. Kronan is and always will be an anti-pirate ship... but that is in game role play. We need to remember that we are people first, game players second and our roles in game are just that...roles

I second this, A lot of miss truths have been spread..... at least the ones we spread are BLEEDING obvious, unlike some accusations made in a public MA channel in space in recent times about Rose/Aztec.

Just some perspective of me.....

My Priorities in Order of importance.
Wife
Children
Family
Friends
Work
Trolling
Gamming/Trolling

if you think I'm a good troll..... think how good I must be at the stuff above higher up in my priorities.....

Its a game, A game I have played well over 10 years.

This is the first year I have seen such sustained nastiness in this game, It needs to stop.

Trolling is one thing...... Being Abusive to others should not be tolerated by anyone.

I have and constantly remind my friends in Game to be "Nice", how about you help out a friend and remind them the same.

:)

I second this, A lot of miss truths have been spread..... at least the ones we spread are BLEEDING obvious, unlike some accusations made in a public MA channel in space in recent times about Rose/Aztec.

Wife
Children
Family
Friends
Work
Trolling
Gamming/Trolling

if you think I'm a good troll..... think how good I must be at the stuff above higher up in my priorities.....

This is the first year I have seen such sustained nastiness in this game, It needs to stop.

Trolling is one thing...... Being Abusive to others should not be tolerated by anyone.

I have and constantly remind my friends in Game to be "Nice", how about you help out a friend and remind them the same.

Your that good at trolling you listed it twice

Guys....lighten up... [] and our roles in game are just that...roles

I am all light and I'm playing my role ;)

I just don't know what to make of some peoples' RL allusions. Their veracity is subject to the same doubts as everything else we can't easily confirm, but this goes both ways. In the very same spirit as you point out we're first and foremost real people, and some occasions do give me grounds for concern. Can't do more than talk from the other side of the planet.

Wife
Children
Family
Friends
Work
Trolling
Gamming/Trolling

Now, I am going to start this by saying I in no way condone the type of abuse that has been reported by AztecRose and believe that anyone taking it to this level should be banned from both forums and the game either temporarily or permanently.

But one thing I feel I need to point out is that some NVE members (And yes, I know its only some and not all) are well known for hurling this type of abuse at other players in an attempt to antagonize another player or force them to block/move elsewhere. I have not engaged with these NVE members in some time as I have a hefty chunk on ignore so this 'may' have changed.

I hope that if this still occurs the NVE members who are just trolls and genuine PvP'ers are able to look at how they have received this abuse themselves and get rid of this element from their soc.

Now, I am going to start this by saying I in no way condone the type of abuse that has been reported by AztecRose and believe that anyone taking it to this level should be banned from both forums and the game either temporarily or permanently.

But one thing I feel I need to point out is that some NVE members (And yes, I know its only some and not all) are well known for hurling this type of abuse at other players in an attempt to antagonize another player or force them to block/move elsewhere. I have not engaged with these NVE members in some time as I have a hefty chunk on ignore so this 'may' have changed.

I hope that if this still occurs the NVE members who are just trolls and genuine PvP'ers are able to look at how they have received this abuse themselves and get rid of this element from their soc.

I have never engaged in anything similar to what she said to that magnitude. I am not responsible for the actions of my other soc members. Only myself.

Wife
Children
Family
Friends
Work
Trolling
Gamming/Trolling

That's a bit rich coming from one of the rudest and sometimes foul mouthed trolls I have ever come across in this game. You even feel entitled enough to tell off people in Rookie chat for absolutely no reason. So, I think you need to absorb some of your own advice instead of giving it out.

That's my 2 cents, and I am sure there are plenty that can corroborate what I have said.

HA!

I have never engaged in anything similar to what she said to that magnitude. I am not responsible for the actions of my other soc members. Only myself.

Not True, we had a just LOVELY conversation just the other day in space, and you were being awful to someone who was just trying to play the game.

Not True, we had a just LOVELY conversation just the other day in space, and you were being awful to someone who was just trying to play the game.

Being a rude asshole is different from a deliberate and calculated attack <removed>. I openly admit to being not very nice and a certified asshole however I draw the line very clearly in the sand.

Back