NVE announces alliance with Kronan & Granny Rowan

Being a rude asshole is different from a deliberate and calculated attack <removed>

This made me :laugh:

Seriously? You are in a pirate soc filled with immature nolife geeky pricks. What do you expect? Tarts and roses?

If you hang around with lowlifes, don't expect to be treated like a princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a rude asshole is different from a deliberate and calculated attack <quote>. I openly admit to being not very nice and a certified asshole however I draw the line very clearly in the sand.

While i have to say that yoshiis bahaviour and the way she is attacking people is getting more and more 'offlimits' as time goes on - i also have to say and i said it before that everyone draws the 'line' of whats acceptable/ tolerable at a different point and you aztec have prided yourself for quite some time in the fact that you drew the line alot later then others while trying to offend others.
So this is meant as a reminder as i said before - if you try to provoke/insult others and enjoy yourself in doing so be prepared to meet someone who does the same to you (i can assure you that yoshii and bas likely will keep going pestering you about it for years).
Generally speaking - noone in this game should get away with such insults/slander and acting like this should have forum and ingame consequences - its very possible to 'play pvp' 'pirate' 'police' etc. without the ambition to 'hurt' the players behind other avatars on a personal level.

As a further reminder - why is it that people constantly feel like bringing their personal real life 'weaknesses' into an online world/game ? Please remember the anonymity of the internet makes many people 'cruel' when it comes to respecting others and their 'human rights'.
You can be 'friends' with others on the internet without sharing the upmost private stuff. And make sure you really get to know others better and better over years before you let your 'guard' down.

Being a rude asshole is different from a deliberate and calculated attack <removed>. I openly admit to being not very nice and a certified asshole however I draw the line very clearly in the sand.

Im sorry for what happened to you but really feel uncomfortable with you broadcasting it here. Possibly I'm just to British as no one else seems to have an issue, but reading your posts about something that happened to you and openly talking about your chosen profession on a forum for a game which is open to players 13 years old and up I find distasteful and irresponsible.

I think a little mindfulness to the audience here should be considered.

Im sorry for what happened to you but really feel uncomfortable with you broadcasting it here. Possibly I'm just to British as no one else seems to have an issue, but reading your posts about something that happened to you and openly talking about your chosen profession on a forum for a game which is open to players 13 years old and up I find distasteful and irresponsible.

I think a little mindfulness to the audience here should be considered.

which part are you sorry about <removed> I used my actual experiences to learn more about my job and to grow as a person. I dont need a shred of sympathy. As for my behaviour talking openly about my profession if people are uncomfortable with the way I talk they are more than welcome to report me as I have been locked before for being overly crass. Thanks.

Aztec AztecRose RedRose

entropia_piratef.jpg

Grow up. You are nothing but a attention seeking crybaby!

Lame thread pls close it asap...

Aztec AztecRose RedRose

entropia_piratef.jpg

Grow up. You are nothing but a attention seeking crybaby!

Well he/she is a sexworker so..

fat-wonder-woman-attention-whore.jpg

Back