REVIVE time for toilet break.

Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Honey Honeypotts Potts
revive.jpg

160 second revive gives us enough time to go to the toilet.
I'm glad developers are thinking of weak bladder aged avatars.
Personally I think it will improve several areas of the EU economy.
Fap sales and armor sales increase. Crafters productive. Loot in demand. Healers employment increase.
Ofc I might be delusional being a late bloomer but I value other thoughts and insights to increase my understanding on better game play.

Last edited:
For me they just made it to better sell their revive pack in the webshop

I really don't like it. It's dumb

So die less??

I think we can all agree the revive timer and clicker is necessary to combat botters..

does it make sweating harder? yes, but sweat values will increase without bots in the game.

does it make hunting a little more annoying? yeah sure but now you're required to hunt within your level, so you can thank MA for better TT return %s.

Also, EU has virtually no penalty for dying, which is gay. This makes staying alive more meaningful and armor is a little more useful now.. with all the chips and faps many people just hunt naked

revive.jpg

160 second revive gives us enough time to go to the toilet.
I'm glad developers are thinking of weak bladder aged avatars.
Personally I think it will improve several areas of the EU economy.
Fap sales and armor sales increase. Crafters productive. Loot in demand. Healers employment increase.
Ofc I might be delusional being a late bloomer but I value other thoughts and insights to increase my understanding on better game play.

I haven't ran into this yet but do feel it coming soon and you are totally right. This is just a great idea for us who need to go pee a lot. Almost as good as slow space. Before space I found I would never get out to shop. Space has given me the freedom to go out and shop at my local Fred Meyer and stop by my local Taco Bell to pick up take home dinner (walk in not drive through). Most of the time I am able to eat dinner but most of the time it's cutting it way to close. I do hope MA fixes space soon so I will be able to maybe get a movie or two in as well.

So die less??

I think we can all agree the revive timer and clicker is necessary to combat botters..

does it make sweating harder? yes, but sweat values will increase without bots in the game.

does it make hunting a little more annoying? yeah sure but now you're required to hunt within your level, so you can thank MA for better TT return %s.

Also, EU has virtually no penalty for dying, which is gay. This makes staying alive more meaningful and armor is a little more useful now.. with all the chips and faps many people just hunt naked

Whay did not MA do like - The Avatar who has the fap can only heal him self. :wise:

Sure, punish everyone for the actions of a few. Sounds like boot camp all over again, because.. that was so much fun...:rolleyes:

Wow good that you have posted this Honey , I was thinking my game was getting bugged or something :)
I hope it's true about armor prices and healers business increase :)

I really like this addition. It helps the noobs protect them from themselves. It may or may not have a minor boost to the economy. However i do think it will make shared loot events a tiny bit harder but thats okay the ppl who live will have a much needed boost in advantage over the ppl who bring their rubios trying to snag the full tt esi.

Bit off topic but .Thinking about shared loot i wish ma would rework the loot tables and loot order and how items specifically L items and esi are looted. Why not split the big esi and auto distribute to the top10 spendy/dps ppl on that shared mob. Reward those who cycle and grind, i say.

Back