New event "Worm Signs" in PVP4

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
After this vu, we read there was written , that new event in pvp4 was released.

we found a spot in pvp4 , and there was a oil pump, after clicking it it says - add 10000 biogel to start event (it is 100ped tt - 160ped tt with mu)

after adding 160 woth biogel , we started event for 50 minute timer, stage 1 needed to kill 1000 31lvl mobs named "Huskiling" , funny was that some of mobs when we got global it was not (Shared loot) Huskilling but "(Skared loot) Daikiba old alpha"...

First time we failed to do , because 6 people was not enough.

second time we started full damage, and managed to kill 1st stage in 30minutes.

after fist stage completed we were waiting for some boss or something.

but reward was : 50HP buff for 5 Minutes

felt a bit bad , paying 160ped, risking 6 people to loose 1 hour loot in lootable pvp4 and get 5 minute buff.

But ... if anyone wish to do it, here is a screen for location :

//mg

Last edited:
lol

All that has to be said about it! :D

edit: maybe you missed the oil it dig out on the ground after finishing like normal rig?! :p

lol

All that has to be said about it! :D

edit: maybe you missed the oil it dig out on the ground after finishing like normal rig?! :p

trust me, we checked everything after that

that's what i meant when i said heartless updates. they fail in copy-paste so often it starts hurting in my head.

and regarding costs to start the event in pvp, and the 5 min 50 hp reward, who is the genious at mindark? i suggest we buy him a statue :lolup:

Hello dear forum,
After this vu, we read there was written , that new event in pvp4 was released.

we found a spot in pvp4 , and there was a oil pump, after clicking it it says - add 10000 biogel to start event (it is 100ped tt - 160ped tt with mu)

after adding 160 woth biogel , we started event for 50 minute timer, stage 1 needed to kill 1000 31lvl mobs named "Huskiling" , funny was that some of mobs when we got global it was not (Shared loot) Huskilling but "(Skared loot) Daikiba old alpha"...

First time we failed to do , because 6 people was not enough.

second time we started full damage, and managed to kill 1st stage in 30minutes.

after fist stage completed we were waiting for some boss or something.

but reward was : 50HP buff for 5 Minutes

felt a bit bad , paying 160ped, risking 6 people to loose 1 hour loot in lootable pvp4 and get 5 minute buff.

But ... if anyone wish to do it, here is a screen for location :

//mg
Nothing i will try but thx for sharing Joda :wtg:

that's what i meant when i said heartless updates. they fail in copy-paste so often it starts hurting in my head.

and regarding costs to start the event in pvp, and the 5 min 50 hp reward, who is the genious at mindark? i suggest we buy him a statue :lolup:
I got ot agree here :scratch2:

Well, that MA employee is actually a real genius!
To have people pay 160 ped and give out a 0 ped worth bonus.
That guy is a money maker!

And it works since most players keep chasing that carrot anyways...

Events make for Mindark What do you expect lol:laugh:

With the new revive counter, that 50 HP may actually help you die less ...... or at least thats what they probably thought.

LOL

With the new revive counter, that 50 HP may actually help you die less ...... or at least thats what they probably thought.

LOL

Is there now a countdown timer in PVP4 before being revived?

That'd change a lot of things I guess.. :eyecrazy:

Is there now a countdown timer in PVP4 before being revived?

That'd change a lot of things I guess.. :eyecrazy:

It has always been there, hunting in pvp4 is the same as anywhere else in the universe.

I bet it's bugged. That would be a good reward for if the Hussk spawned after you finished. I would file a support case.

The point of the event is to sacrifice the markup of the gel in order to spawn the creatures that drop good, but lootable, items. The 1000 kill counter is a cap on the maximum amount of creatures given by x amount of gel. The buff is there as a boost for the "defenders" when its time to remove the loot from the area.

Reactions: San
The point of the event is to sacrifice the markup of the gel in order to spawn the creatures that drop good, but lootable, items.

So what do they drop that is worth more than 160% markup and is lootable? I hope you do not consider shrapnel as "good lootable items" :laugh:

The TT value is returned as universal ammo, only the markup is sacrificed.

The point of the event is to sacrifice the markup of the gel in order to spawn the creatures that drop good, but lootable, items. The 1000 kill counter is a cap on the maximum amount of creatures given by x amount of gel. The buff is there as a boost for the "defenders" when its time to remove the loot from the area.

Dear Kim,
we did event 3 times, there was nothing in loot that had markup. From all mob loot hunted in 2 hours we got 1 L helmet L that mu is 105%.

There was no loot that can cover even half mu of biogel (eye oil and so on)
So far in 3 hours it does not dropped anything , that would 30lvl mob drop.

What "lootable" items we can get than, because we did not got any.

p.s. i know you guys try hard, but from fist look , when we see results, its not so promissing, maybe we could get more info, what to expect form that event because now its just worthless event to do.

//mg

Last edited:

That markup better be very good or this wave will get zero action.

The fact that MA think it's ok to charge us to loot something good is the joke, and that everyone goes along with it.

I remember when you would hunt a mob, drop a good item and then sell it for +1000ped. Now you pay MA 1000ped to drop the item to sell for +500ped.

The TT value is returned as universal ammo, only the markup is sacrificed.

Maybe he meant that you (should) get the 100ped TT directly back in universal ammo like on Aakas keys. Did you check this?

Risk vs reward, ofcourse there is something.

I'm sure there is something :) many people using bots for 100% hit ability.50 hp doesn't help , in fact neither 400+ and I did not even mention lag jump where avatars actually teleport.Its a fun place :)

i don't get it anyway.

why don't you fix some of the calypso problems first, or deliver the stuff you have sold already, like stables, statues and more? why always pump out some new stuff first?

do you really think that "worm signs" event in lootable PVP or batsim makes people more happy than the other issues? PCF is full of them, just sayin...

and why no space updates? why not stick to your own roadmap? see the different state of the universe posts, maybe read them again, if you've forgotten about it. i didn't! :(

That markup better be very good or this wave will get zero action.

And if the markup is good, people will just camp the area waiting for someone else to come in with the gels and/or start the event.

Regardless of any markup involved on either side, having this type of event in lootable PvP is an obviously stupid idea.

i don't get it anyway.

why don't you fix some of the calypso problems first, or deliver the stuff you have sold already, like stables, statues and more? why always pump out some new stuff first?

do you really think that "worm signs" event in lootable PVP or batsim makes people more happy than the other issues? PCF is full of them, just sayin...

and why no space updates? why not stick to your own roadmap? see the different state of the universe posts, maybe read them again, if you've forgotten about it. i didn't! :(

Why please the entire player base if you can also please the half dozen PK-ers out there?

And if the markup is good, people will just camp the area waiting for someone else to come in with the gels and/or start the event.

Regardless of any markup involved on either side, having this type of event in lootable PvP is an obviously stupid idea.

Loot in pvp4 is kinda like handling to bigger avatars so yes not good event
Make the event in normal pvps or some place all can hunt

Loot in pvp4 is kinda like handling to bigger avatars so yes not good event
Make the event in normal pvps or some place all can hunt

Yeap, hardly any of the mid / lower level players will try the event. Even ubers without the "right contacts" to try the event in peace are in danger.

Just bringing in the payment alone is dangerous. All it needs is an uber to be around there and the payment is looted from you. Let alone loot from this "event".

the +50hp reward should be 24hours or so

As for the invite made by Joda to come and get the mission i went in with pvp armour cos i knew all ubers will be there.There was 4 green dots and i ran fast as i could to the pos given by joda in thread.When i almost reached the place got target locked and BAAAM !!!!! my ass was sky rocketed. lol.

Joda maybe i come get mission when u go to bed.lol

As for the invite made by Joda to come and get the mission i went in with pvp armour cos i knew all ubers will be there.There was 4 green dots and i ran fast as i could to the pos given by joda in thread.When i almost reached the place got target locked and BAAAM !!!!! my ass was sky rocketed. lol.

Joda maybe i come get mission when u go to bed.lol

sowwy m8 there is no mission, just npc to start event

we just trying event to look for mu, Mr. Kim said, but still no luck

Back