New event "Worm Signs" in PVP4

hehe all good joda :)I dont mind dying :)
Now i can be proud i was killed by one of the top skilled in EU. Good luck finding what you and your friends are looking for.

so far heard of mushrooms and BBC amp from these

so far heard of mushrooms and BBC amp from these

Oh I get it now.. Seems like mindarks solution to wave hunting is to create a ped sink event for a certain group of ubers that are best at wave hunting and like to occupy pvp4. Maybe this was a way to tackle not using that wave-detecting program :laugh:

Oh I get it now.. Seems like mindarks solution to wave hunting is to create a ped sink event for a certain group of ubers that are best at wave hunting and like to occupy pvp4. Maybe this was a way to tackle not using that wave-detecting program :laugh:

This is my 6 hour hunt there, was trying to make 10 to ask where that mu, but now i will say because you think its bad :)

6 tiems we paid 6x49=294 ped mu on biogel

here is my 6 four loot, please tell me if this you think is "risk to goo d mu items" ?

i bet i could do better shooting marcimex in cave or even coperons on est in 6 hours. without any thread to be looted.

ofc i think it would be way different if we had a boss in end , or mobs would drop pyrite, than would be way different , but than you guys would say its rigged like you allways do?!

maybe im too unlucky to get loot after all...

and im not talking about pvp hunt (shots to air for 1k hp mob) and tt return.

//mg

This is my 6 hour hunt there, was trying to make 10 to ask where that mu, but now i will say because you think its bad :)

here is my 6 four loot, please tell me if this you think is "risk to goo d mu items" ?

i bet i could do better shooting marcimex in cave or even coperons on est in 6 hours. without any thread to be looted.

ofc i think it would be way different if we had a boss in end , or mobs would drop pyrite, than would be way different , but than you guys would say its rigged like you allways do?!

//mg

I agree, this is not worth the challenge, unless there is something yet better to discover, a special boss like in the cave after xxxxx kills.
More MU other than BBC or Shrooms.
They seems to forget pvp 4 is lootable and should provide something for the risk of being active inside.

The point of the event is to sacrifice the markup of the gel in order to spawn the creatures that drop good, but lootable, items. The 1000 kill counter is a cap on the maximum amount of creatures given by x amount of gel. The buff is there as a boost for the "defenders" when its time to remove the loot from the area.

Keep shooting guys! The loot is on the next mob! :wtg:

one word - LOL :laugh:

That is why I called it a ped sink :) It feels like it is an attempt to lure high lvl hunters away from hunting marcimex or other high markup mobs with detectable waves, but they failed to make this event desirable to run.

Although I think the idea was to have good markup loot drop, but as usual I guess they forgot to add that "special loot" :rolleyes: As you display now, it shows that it really is not worth the risk and cost to do the event.

how about an honest update about what is being looted on this worm signs event

how about an honest update about what is being looted on this worm signs event

This is full list what our team looted till now :

Martial armor L
BBC amps L
Large shrooms
2x small esi
sonic pulse amplifier -> rare.

Arsonisctic I and II chips L

Nothing more that has MORE mu than 101%

BOOM BBC amp mu is fake tbh (it was 125% few months ago while PPL was killing SK)

we did 1x event today , thought maybe something changed, 2ppl got only 1 item : 1 large shroom

This is my honest update about loot we looted there .

My Word.

p.s. that is why i better shoot prots than going to pvp

mos have 1100 HP (15 hours or more done already 0 Hofs)
Damage type : acid + burn

//mg

Best would have been if the mobs dropped pyrite. Than would help with mark up as well as supply of dmg enhancers.

Best would have been if the mobs dropped pyrite. Than would help with mark up as well as supply of dmg enhancers.

yes i bet it would be helpful and would make action fighting for event

I may be some stupid noob but that loot looks pretty good. U pay 300 ped in biogel Mu for 130+ mu in loot per person for like 5+ people. Maybe joda can ask his buddies to pitch in some biogel so he dont have to foot the whole bill.

Extrapolating the subtle info in this thread alone, it looks like its well worth while hunting there but the ubers just saying it sux to keep us normies away and uninterested. Good for joda&co, i bet they are laughing all the way to the auction.

Now just waiting to see what epic highend items they discover. I do love these threads, the words between the lines make for a fantastic read :D

//mg

Seems to me everyone needs to get some rockets and loot you with that loot.

I may be some stupid noob but that loot looks pretty good. U pay 300 ped in biogel Mu for 130+ mu in loot per person for like 5+ people. Maybe joda can ask his buddies to pitch in some biogel so he dont have to foot the whole bill.

Extrapolating the subtle info in this thread alone, it looks like its well worth while hunting there but the ubers just saying it sux to keep us normies away and uninterested. Good for joda&co, i bet they are laughing all the way to the auction.

Now just waiting to see what epic highend items they discover. I do love these threads, the words between the lines make for a fantastic read :D

This is exactly my thoughts.

This is exactly my thoughts.

maybe there would be nice if i stream it :))

btw answering thread before, if we could make team and shoot like 12 people, than biogel mu would divide to 12 persons and would be ok, but.... as KIM said there is 1000 mobs (or 1hour of shooting) so its like 3 people full dps can do it in 40 minutes....

do you think i would risk lying here for community, to become a dick after?

p.s. as i said - you can see my globals on proteron today, it describes everything,
but ou people so negative, that will find reason anyway how to blame me that i share info about event :)) GJ.

//mg

Okey I did 7 waves and I looted 0 items = 0 MU!!!! Not everyone get MU. So no, its not a gold mine

Since you are so awesome community,
specially for you i made 1 hour real time stream , record is : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148980959

also uploaded in youtube :

tbh i doubt i got mu that would cover my 49 ped mu that i paid for gel, even doubt i got mu to cover my shots to air in pvp area.

We were verry happy that this time no enemie came to loot our "precious" loot :) (akon,atomicstorm,sidxx)

Since you are so awesome community,
specially for you i made 1 hour real time stream , record is : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148980959

also uploaded in youtube :

tbh i doubt i got mu that would cover my 49 ped mu that i paid for gel, even doubt i got mu to cover my shots to air in pvp area.

We were verry happy that this time no enemie came to loot our "precious" loot :) (akon,atomicstorm,sidxx)

I dont expect to see fantastic loot every hour, many many times i get shitty loot for days and that one 30 min time span makes it all worth it. I guess you and i live in different worlds where in urs u expect to get paid hourly by ma like ur entitled to it. Must be nice :)

I resisted for so..... long,

but unfortunately I gave in. :)

Back