Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

So many changes at the economics now so because I had some questions from friend miners, I'll try to explain it a bit more how to keep making profit, even when some resources are harder to get

Both runs are made with the F-106 + 8 enhancers. Why that deep? Cause in the first run I could find maganite and in the second run redulite.

As usual I had a look on auction about availability on resources and as in the last day's/week some MU's are getting up and up and up :)
This means those are harder to find so DO NOT go mine these (but sell your stock instead) think opposite cause your return will be a lot less.

So I decided to go mining this morning and here are the results on both runs.

First I went for maganite and after checking auction, I knew only alic (in orange) would might give less so low risk, cause there where only 4 pages so less than usual

screenshot_-_18-jun-18_10_16_47_am.jpg

Here is the result on that run after 100 drops.
As you can see I didn't even needed that cobalt global of 52 ped to make profit (but happy I got it) :yay:
After sales I made 109,91 ped profit on only 100 drops (150 ped) cause i already substracted all costs like probes, enhancers, repair.

Then I went for another run I tought i would loose a bit since it had more resources that are harder to find at this moment (in orange again)

screenshot_-_18-jun-18_11_03_49_am.jpg

And I did. On this run I lost 12,40 ped after sales (netto again)

PS : The purple numbers are just totals I got from previous runs this month

So here again think before you go out mining, check (know) your zones and check auction.

Last edited:
May I ask a question / make an observation regarding hitrate..

It seems that over the course of the past couple of months the average hit-rate has increased to +-33%. This is absolutely amazing it is what one would expect. I mean there are 3 resource types, miners normally look for one resource type, if every point is occupied by a resource, 33% success.. Simple, its so nice to finally see it...

2nd is regarding the hex grid that LeeLoo advertises... I think I have found something better... I found a site (packmania.com) last year sometime and have largely disregarded it.... until today. It's run by a bunch of guys that love fitting circles into squares (sound familiar). Listed on that site are various optimized layouts for certain grid sizes. I did not find a layout for 110m diameter, 8192 grid, but I did find one for a 110m, 8190.334m (its number 6321).

I will be playing around with it tonight and see how quickly I can hit the 33% hitrate average.

Does anyone else use a grid layout besides a hex ?

L8r

HitRating is different in any zone, depending what you can find (in that zone) and (most important) what is available by MA.

Those going for ores only will have terrible losses in the last day's (depending zone's again), those mining for enmatters will have huge profits and those mining for both .... a very nice average :p

33% is just a average that most people use and this is for ores most of the time, enm is usual lower except for now

I see it as a daily puzzle :)

Last edited:
HitRating is different in any zone, depending what you can find (in that zone) and (most important) what is available by MA.

Those going for ores only will have terrible losses in the last day's (depending zone's again), those mining for enmatters will have huge profits and those mining for both .... a very nice average :p

33% is just a average that most people use and this is for ores most of the time, enm is usual lower except for now

I see it as a daily puzzle :)

Interesting ...... Pick a zone / area

Keep mining on it and log the differences per run..... This is something that I have a huge problem with ie a hard time adapting to... PE did not have any of this, it was a flat 300% profit tt (with the right "grid")....

I will give this a shot... using my new optimized grid of course.

just saying for new ppls...dont waste your time with enhs srly

Interesting ...... Pick a zone / area

Keep mining on it and log the differences per run
..... This is something that I have a huge problem with ie a hard time adapting to... PE did not have any of this, it was a flat 300% profit tt (with the right "grid")....

I will give this a shot... using my new optimized grid of course.

You call yourself a miner, seriously? No disrespect intended but I was a newbie miner and this is how I've always mined lol. The best example would have been RT before the what I call "the reshuffle" it was an absolute winner.

Picked an area/server, knew the lines/borders to hit alt 90% of the time, mined it like a mad man. Noted down alt finds, cords, depth, size, see if there were "spots/pockets" generally better/concentrated for finding alternative.

Mine the area which took all day due to approximately needing 1000 drops in total on average and mined it again the next day, most drops on the exact cords give or take. There were times tested double dropping near claims.

I mostly mined unamped and profited easily 2k per month with enough dedication, this atm isnt possible now. I think the old fable of not mining the same spot to many times is stupid and unrealistic and hurts your gains.

I even tested different finders at different depths, TT finder, F-105 etc. 1 run 1000 drops using TT finder, 1 run 1000 drops using F-105, there were times I used both on 1 run to test things out lol. Either on the same drop or at different intervals gaps would change the finder, the tests were fun.

Last edited:
Im not an "instinct" miner, I can't mine with my gut so don't expect me to.
And before that were the veins ..... 15 minute respawns... Pure gold.

Back in PE I perfected a little algorithm which like I said 300% profit. Those times are for the most part gone, but I am still wanting to find some order in all this mining chaos.

Last edited:
I mostly mined unamped and profited easily 2k per month with enough dedication, this now isnt possible now. I think the old fable of not mining the same spot to many times is stupid and unrealistic and hurts your gains.

why unamped ?

why unamped ?

20k Bank @ 2K profit / 10% ROI
Returns were like 85% at best.
Alternative was sold @ 130%?
Amp can make it worse imo.
Not sustainable long term.
All mining planetside.

Im not an "instinct" miner, I can't mine with my gut so don't expect me to.
And before that were the veins ..... 15 minute respawns... Pure gold.

Back in PE I perfected a little algorithm which like I said 300% profit. Those times are for the most part gone, but I am still wanting to find some order in all this mining chaos.
I will kindly provide you with a proverb "The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" Nothing I said was instinctual but factual, I just knew how the system operated for hunting would be somewhat similar to mining imo as MA said that personal loot pools didn't exist but nothing said about server pools/area pools/ mob pools etc. In times when resources spawned in the same spot i.e. rugaritz/pyrite etc those times are long gone, resources are now capped or restricted via distribution. Learn the game/adapt. Peace out.

20k Bank @ 2K profit / 10% ROI
Returns were like 85% at best.
Alternative was sold @ 130%?
Amp can make it worse imo.
Not sustainable long term.
All mining planetside.

man but 2k profit in a month its nothing, so i rather pay mu for amps and have higher chance to profit more.

as long you get mu just go safe with lvl5's if u get more mu L30+L5 or normal finder D class.

I will kindly provide you with a proverb "The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" Nothing I said was instinctual but factual, I just knew how the system operated for hunting would be somewhat similar to mining imo as MA said that personal loot pools didn't exist but nothing said about server pools/area pools/ mob pools etc. In times when resources spawned in the same spot i.e. rugaritz/pyrite etc those times are long gone, resources are now capped or restricted via distribution. Learn the game/adapt. Peace out.

Well bash my balls with a mallet... That sure changes things. Ye I have learnt a few things since coming back, a new trigger for resource spawns and I can also think of another one.

More testing is needed..

Thanks....

man but 2k profit in a month its nothing, so i rather pay mu for amps and have higher chance to profit more.

as long you get mu just go safe with lvl5's if u get more mu L30+L5 or normal finder D class.
I actually tried some Lv2 amps for a while, but here was the issue, planetside amped mining would tend to hit multipliers on non-alt. I tested this out quite a bit and probably due to distribution/caps? Both these resources can be found with a TT finder, it was very annoying and thy reason I didn't go up to using Lv5's although I was very tempted to do so to increase the turnover, the distribution when hitting multipliers skewed away from Alt was enough for me to re-evaluate the risk of ruin, ROI and bankroll management.

Last edited:
I actually tried some Lv2 amps real dirt cheap for a while, but here was the issue, planetside amped mining would tend to hit multipliers on "lyst" rather than alternative. I tested this out quite a bit, amped multipliers would tend to be non alt, vs unamped multipliers. Both these resources can be found with a TT finder, it was very annoying & thy reason I didn't go up to using Lv5's although I was very tempted to do so to increase the turnover, the thing was the distribution when hitting multipliers was off, enough for me to re-evaluate the risk of ruin, overall ROI and bankroll management.

Excacly why I never use amps :)

Very well said + the fact that 99% of friend miners told me how much they lost with them.

So I prefer stocking up resources (instead of buying amps) and sell when mu is up.
This way I keep my resource stock/pedcard very well balanced (+ stock keeps growing) and I can, if I wanted, keep mining all day.
Checking my results on mining I ask myself ... why use amps, I'm more than happy with the returns I get and I'm not looking for that 1 big hit that prolly will never come.
Those who do not honor the little one ..........

Can't wait till I can use Tier 9 now, only a few more things needed ^^

But then again, this is just my way of mining.

So proud to have Tier 9 unlocked

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

screenshot_-_20-jun-18_3_09_48_pm.jpg

As happy as a kid could be, after I got the Tier 9 I went mining to test it out :)

Much to my surprice I found ruga :)

Years ago, cant remember how long but long, I used to find ruga but that was very rare with my F-105.

Because it's so rare I didn't even think of it until last evening, I couldn't believe it. This morning I went to another server and started mining and ...... YES got more ruga :eyecrazy:

So now off course I wonder is this coincidence or because of the enhancers.... future will tell, but I'm guessing it's the upgrade + 9 enhancers

Last edited:
Gz for tier 9 :yay: i'm stuck at tier 2.

As happy as a kid could be, after I got the Tier 9 I went mining to test it out :)

Much to my surprise, I found ruga :)

Years ago, can't remember how long but long, I used to find ruga, but that was very rare with my F-105.

Because it's so rare I didn't even think of it until last evening, I couldn't believe it. This morning I went to another server and started mining and ...... YES got more ruga :eyecrazy:

So now, of course, I wonder this coincidence or because of the enhancers.... future will tell, but I'm guessing it's the upgrade + 9 enhancers

Is Ruga a high markup resource still or not these days or merely rare finds?

Is Ruga a high markup resource still or not these days or merely rare finds?

Ruga is 1 of the high mark up ores and mostly sold for around 800% while redulite/vesperdite is around 260-270% (and lots to find now) and zanderium 900-950%. Then there is also tridenite 1400-1500% and xeremite around 200%.

All of these I was finding very regulary, almost daily, only not ruga. So I was stunned when I got it yesterday AND today after the tier upgrade

Last edited:
Here are (probably) the final results when using the F-106 + 8 depth enhancers

2044 dual drops = 87 broken enhancers (@ 210%) = 0,0715068 ped / drop

Terramaster 6 (@ 125%) depth 885,6 : 0,05465 ped / drop

Roctec M1-LF (240%) depth 900,50 : 0,0576 ped / drop Pre-amped

Terramaster 7 (@125%) depth 925,40 : 0,0569 ped / drop

VRX 2000 (@ ?) depth 925,40 :

F-106 depth 928,40: decay 0,01799 + 0,0715068 = 0,0894968 ped / drop

Ziplex A35 (@310%) depth 900,5 : ?

Ziplex D44 (@360%) depth 900,5 : 0,1152 ped / drop unconfirmed Pre-amped

Ziplex D52 (@ 500 % unconfirmed) depth 990 : 0,15 ped /drop unconfirmed Pre-amped

Terramaster 8 (@135%) depth 1000 : 0,066015 ped / drop

VRX 3000(@ ?) depth 1000 :

If you only use (8) depth enhancers for enm then the drop cost is 0,0093333 ped / drop for the enhancers only
F-106 + 8 depth enhancers enmatter only = 0,027323 ped / drop

If you only use (8) depth enhancers for ores then the drop cost is 0,0382398 ped / drop for the enhancers only
F-106 + 8 deptyh enhancers ores only = 0,0559398 ped / drop

Will post again when I did a few K drops with the F-106 + 9 depth enhancers

Last edited:
Ruga is 1 of the high mark up ores and mostly sold for around 800% while redulite/vesperdite is around 260-270% (and lots to find now) and zanderium 900-950%. Then there is also tridenite 1400-1500% and xeremite around 200%.

All of these I was finding very regulary, almost daily, only not ruga. So I was stunned when I got it yesterday AND today after the tier upgrade

And no one is discussing about the MU of tridenite, the most rare ore, if you ask me. :)

After mining, mining and mining and more mining with depth enhancers ... and breaking them ... putting outcomes in excell .... and the fact I never believed they break randomly ... I finally noticed something

They break less on enmatters and more on ores and even more on treasures.....

They break depending what you find

So on a very good run with lots of ores you will break more enhancer, finding less ores and you break less.

Same when you mine for enmatters, treasures or dual, even when you triple mine.

Now this leaves the question : what if you use amps ????

Do they break on finding a claim or the size of a claim ???

My guess is the claim only, but again, future will tell :)

After mining, mining and mining and more mining with depth enhancers ... and breaking them ... putting outcomes in excell .... and the fact I never believed they break randomly ... I finally noticed something

So on a very good run with lots of ores you will break more enhancer, finding less ores and you break less.

its likely the same as with weapons. the higher the ped spent the faster the enhancer breaks.

They break super fast on Dsec L30. Probably a combination of double tt drop over f-106 and the fact that L30 has greater depth and therefore each enhancer adds more depth.

They break super fast on Dsec L30. Probably a combination of double tt drop over f-106 and the fact that L30 has greater depth and therefore each enhancer adds more depth.

On any L finder they break super fast, cannot be compared with UL finders I'm afraid.

On any L finder they break super fast, cannot be compared with UL finders I'm afraid.

That's what I figured after reading this thread a while back and seeing how few breaks you have on f-106. I've used L finders for years and never understood why people used enhancers lol. I recently did some tests with MD-10 that persuaded me to get an MD-50.

That's what I figured after reading this thread a while back and seeing how few breaks you have on f-106. I've used L finders for years and never understood why people used enhancers lol. I recently did some tests with MD-10 that persuaded me to get an MD-50.

Yes, that series is great with even lower decay than the F-series :)

I'm still trying to get them all ^^

I agree much here. And i think if u amp, u will break even faster.
You can look up at the sheet i did for a sampel of 33-35k drops mostly with enhancers below. Mostly was not with amps, only few times to "test"
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-What-does-markup-means&p=3617867#post3617867

You will find that enhancer breaks on all those L finders were not so horrible as it looks like. I know it breaks faster on L, but trust me it is not that bad compared to enhancing a F106 to 10 enhancers, where u could get the same depth with only 3-4-5 enhancers on another L one :)

A bit of topic: I just wondering, what exactly hapen, if you use a enhancer for, lets say 100 drops, then you remove it and sell it on auc to next person. Break this enhancer faster, since it was used for 100 drops before the selling?

Back