Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

The demonic BP might be in RT tech, it's level 2 but RT do some crazy shit, if not you should be able to pick one up from auction cheap enough if you keep an eye on it.

25 alternative
8 lyst

I stuck a couple in auction at 160% if you need one, or check my shop if they sell out in auction.

The demonic BP might be in RT tech, it's level 2 but RT do some crazy shit, if not you should be able to pick one up from auction cheap enough if you keep an eye on it.

25 alternative
8 lyst

I stuck a couple in auction at 160% if you need one, or check my shop if they sell out in auction.

I have the BP since years, so I crafted some (and putted some in shop also) :)

This morning I did a run and ..... I LOVE that extractor lol

Pulled 246,1 TT and decay was 1,08 ped TT so 1,728 ped if payed 160%

So far the best eco extractor I used :) and I'll keep using him :wtg:

I have the BP since years, so I crafted some (and putted some in shop also) :)

This morning I did a run and ..... I LOVE that extractor lol

Pulled 246,1 TT and decay was 1,08 ped TT so 1,728 ped if payed 160%

So far the best eco extractor I used :) and I'll keep using him :wtg:

according to entropiawiki the demonic extractor is one of the worst eco extractors out there... nearly 4 times less eco than the tt extractor ... that info might be outdated tho

Crafting and your mined resources

When you have that many resources you will be tempted to start crafting, in most cases amps and depth enhancers.
You will also need a lot of components and those are cheapest to craft and you can build up skills with those.

For myself I NEVER use my own resources cause I might loose 2x.
When I want to craft I buy some cheap resources from auction, who are always cheaper than what I sell them for (in small stacks and high mu) So when loosing a bit on a craft it is less than with my own resources.

When your BP's are getting a higher and higher QR you will start making profit this way also, but it can take a very long time so buy your resources as cheap as possible (or even try to buy them from the streets from miners)

according to entropiawiki the demonic extractor is one of the worst eco extractors out there... nearly 4 times less eco than the tt extractor ... that info might be outdated tho

The info is correct but they don't take into account that the minimum number of stones pulled is 5. According to the stats of the demonic it should pull less than 5 stones but due to that minimum it will always pull 5 stones, whether you're excavating lyst or valurite.

The info is correct but they don't take into account that the minimum number of stones pulled is 5. According to the stats of the demonic it should pull less than 5 stones but due to that minimum it will always pull 5 stones, whether you're excavating lyst or valurite.

Fully correct Slither :)

Every pull had the same amount in ped pulled and that amount was different with each different resource but always pulled 5 pieces.

Added/changed more correct info in the guide after some decent testing.

HOW to mine
Honeycomb methode leaves the least open spots so prefer to mine like this

While mining keep a close eye to your HR (Hitrating) AND your return.
Your HR should be 30-35% all the time, in some cases even up to 40-45% (for ores)
For enm HR might be a bit lower like 25-30%
If your HR is less than that 30% it means some 1 just mined there, stop mining, stand still and wait 15 min at least. This is the time needed for the claims to respawn.

EDIT : Some resources take longer or will not yet be available because of waves. We still need to test this.

Last edited:
Added/changed more correct info in the guide after some decent testing.

HOW to mine
Honeycomb methode leaves the least open spots so prefer to mine like this

While mining keep a close eye to your HR (Hitrating) AND your return.
Your HR should be 30-35% all the time, in some cases even up to 40-45% (for ores)
For enm HR might be a bit lower like 25-30%
If your HR is less than that 30% it means some 1 just mined there, stop mining, stand still and wait 15 min at least. This is the time needed for the claims to respawn.

EDIT : Some resources take longer or will not yet be available because of waves. We still need to test this.

30 - 35% is above the average hitrate of 27%

30 - 35% is above the average hitrate of 27%

I always get above 30 % even with enm so 30-35% HR for me is my average

If you get less then you are mining in a different way (I guess) and not the honeycomb with 100/100 intervals

Even in the last HR test all miners had 30+% HR (dual)

Last edited:
I always get above 30 % even with enm so 30-35% HR for me is my average

If you get less then you are mining in a different way (I guess) and not the honeycomb with 100/100 intervals

Even in the last HR test all miners had 30+% HR (dual)

Thankyou for this clarification, I will have to perform tests to double check my hypothesis. Might I inquire as to what your lvl is LelooM ?

Last edited:
Thankyou for this clarification, I will have to perform tests to double check my hypothesis. Might I inquire as to what your lvl is LelooM ?

I do not think lvls matter, only to have certain finders maxed. The HR tests where all done with F-101 finders :)

I'm lvl 44 prospector and lvl 41 surveyor and always use the F-106

Added to the guide

Before you start mining
- Check resources on auction - If there is plenty of a resource on auction (so people find a lot) , check your zones that have most of this ( and check also what else is in that zone)
- 2nd is timing - if you start with a bad HR, another miner was there short before you, so wait 15-30 min and start mining again.
This is the way I mine and keep mining cause my TT return is mostly between 110-115% !!!
In other words :
When there is lots on auction and MU is low or going down GO MINE it since you will get lots so great TT runs, but you need to stock up.
When there isn't much on auction or less than usual or % is going up, you will find less so bad TT runs.
This is for mid-level / high end ores.

How exactly do you distinguish truly "bad" hitrate from random hitrate fluctuations?

More and more people getting problems with LBML :(

Best be prepared before it shouldn't work anymore and put all in excel or what ever you like so you do not loose all your data ^^

Added to the mining guide in red

Using amps or not
That is completely up to you and your peds.
Using amps will let you find more on a hit so you safe time using them.
When you go mining in the same area on a regular basis (and I know this sounds crazy) you will get a feeling how the run is going to be.... So if at the start my HR (HitRating) is great, I might put an amp on and see how it goes :)

While mining you will see you are getting almost none are a lot of skills ...
While mining you might get perception like 0,1 or 0,2 or 0,3 ....
While mining you might want to use an amp or use a higher amp ...
Use amps in a clever way !!!
Not revealing more
Try to find out what all this means
:scratch2:

Added to the mining guide in red

Using amps or not
That is completely up to you and your peds.
Using amps will let you find more on a hit so you safe time using them.
When you go mining in the same area on a regular basis (and I know this sounds crazy) you will get a feeling how the run is going to be.... So if at the start my HR (HitRating) is great, I might put an amp on and see how it goes :)

The key is definitely avoiding amping during low hit rate runs, and maybe putting on a bigger amp if MU permits when you are going to get one of those nice 40%+ HR runs (assuming TT per claim doesn't drop). It's possible to predict what a run's rough hit rate will be to a semi-reliable degree after I've done more testing on this, but it's definitely something each individual needs to figure out on their own.

It's possible to predict what a run's rough hit rate will be to a semi-reliable degree after I've done more testing on this, but it's definitely something each individual needs to figure out on their own.

Can't agree more :)

But even when getting a bad HR I try at least 50 drops.

So it might happen that I get a perc .... then a global is near, drill it and leave (bit more risky)

When I'm getting a very good HR, I get a perc ... I keep mining as I always do (honeycomb) get the global + keep mining till I finished my run

Added more info to the mining guide.

Somebody once asked MA if the higher the skills the better return? The answer was yes but ...

Been testing out some different finders on the same spots lately.
Dropping with the F-101 first and then at the same spot F-106 (with 9 enh for lowest overlapping) in the same run.
My HR with the F-106 was 6x higher than with the F-101 even when I used the F-101 first (coincidence or not?).
This means once you unlocked a better/higher finder ... USE it. Your returns will be better.

reached 100k hits

thank you all

hope it helped

gl mining

Nice job Leeloo !

i read your differents add in your guide, and the experiments on repop times you did with kingofaces.

personally, i never change my setup in the same session, i like regularity and linearity of "tt spent"

My method only 2 differents setups :
  • Terramaster 3 GoldRush + 7 depth enhancer - Ore only
  • Terramaster 3 GoldRush + 7 depth enhancer + amp lvl 5 - Ore only
minimum session : 100 drop unamped and 200 amped
i always use max enhancer for deeper claims (rare ore with high %)
on 1000 drops unamped i break around 16/20 enhancers
on 1000 drop amped i break aropund 25 enhancers

i'm mining on 5 or 6 differents zones I make them one after another. i do 100 drops/zone low or high HR i don't stop, a 1 session lasts about 1 hour

with all setups, i've never had TTreturns < 50% of TT spent per session. actually my lower return with amp is around 200 peds for 300 spent

i think we can't have a return > 100% all the time, i did stats and i turn around 90/95 % return if i fall under a hof is coming or some globs .
i think too that personals skills help with tools and % of rarely stuff but no for TT return

we can't survive only with TT return, as you say leeloo, the bankroll, the stock and good sells are the key. no matter the way you use for mining, we must do it with intelligence, no gambling (or a little like me just for fun), and play at our level

Setup Decay (based on 7200 drop unamped and 11474 drops amped)
0 enhancer depth ==> average depth : 631.8
7 enhancer depth ==> average depth : 960.9

unamped : 0.0284 ped/drop TT (add the current MU % around 190%)
amped : 0.0175 ped/drop TT (add the current MU % around 190%)

at same depth we have Terramaster 7 lvl 45 mini with 925.4 average depth :
decay 0.04552 + 125% (auktuma shop) = 0.0569

Last edited:
Nice job Leeloo !

i read your differents add in your guide, and the experiments on repop times you did with kingofaces.

personally, i never change my setup in the same session, i like regularity and linearity of "tt spent"

My method only 2 differents setups :
  • Terramaster 3 GoldRush + 7 depth enhancer - Ore only
  • Terramaster 3 GoldRush + 7 depth enhancer + amp lvl 5 - Ore only
minimum session : 100 drop unamped and 200 amped
i always use max enhancer for deeper claims (rare ore with high %)
on 1000 drops unamped i break around 16/20 enhancers
on 1000 drop amped i break aropund 25 enhancers

i'm mining on 5 or 6 differents zones I make them one after another. i do 100 drops/zone low or high HR i don't stop, a 1 session lasts about 1 hour

with all setups, i've never had TTreturns < 50% of TT spent per session. actually my lower return with amp is around 200 peds for 300 spent

i think we can't have a return > 100% all the time, i did stats and i turn around 90/95 % return if i fall under a hof is coming or some globs .
i think too that personals skills help with tools and % of rarely stuff but no for TT return

we can't survive only with TT return, as you say leeloo, the bankroll, the stock and good sells are the key. no matter the way you use for mining, we must do it with intelligence, no gambling (or a little like me just for fun), and play at our level

Setup Decay (based on 7200 drop unamped and 11474 drops amped)
0 enhancer depth ==> average depth : 631.8
7 enhancer depth ==> average depth : 960.9

unamped : 0.0284 ped/drop TT (add the current MU % around 190%)
amped : 0.0175 ped/drop TT (add the current MU % around 190%)

at same depth we have Terramaster 7 lvl 45 mini with 925.4 average depth :
decay 0.04552 + 125% (auktuma shop) = 0.0569

Thank you very much :)

And some nice info here also ^^

The only sessions where my HR is bad, is when le last miner don't have extracted his claims. I am obliged to change zone

it would be interesting to know if the skills / profession level have an inscidence on TT return and quantity of claim in one session.
I will note my HR for next sessions for each setup and i will give you the results with my prof lvl.
if you find 2/3 another miners who do the same, you will do stats.
perhaps with same setup like F-105 no amp no enhancer

if you do more tests with kingofaces in the future, i'm in. just pm me (never saw his thread before yesterday... i don't come here very often)

Has anyone run a statistic with noob finders? Is the hitrate the same as normal finder?

I'm asking since a lot of newbies don't really have a budget for a proper run with normal finder (1ped/ore drop :bomb:) and some may stay for a long time with noob finders until they decide to depo for it or probably just stay there

Has anyone run a statistic with noob finders? Is the hitrate the same as normal finder?

I'm asking since a lot of newbies don't really have a budget for a proper run with normal finder (1ped/ore drop :bomb:) and some may stay for a long time with noob finders until they decide to depo for it or probably just stay there

I did and compared at the same spot at the same time F-106 against the F-101 and even when using F-101 first, I had 6 x more claims with the F-106

EDIT : a socmember using F-105 T 5 or 6 all the time with enh ... tried the F-106 socfinder now with also enh up to T5 and he is doing a lot better. IMO its skills/finder/depth that makes the difference now

Last edited:
The only sessions where my HR is bad, is when le last miner don't have extracted his claims. I am obliged to change zone

it would be interesting to know if the skills / profession level have an inscidence on TT return and quantity of claim in one session.
I will note my HR for next sessions for each setup and i will give you the results with my prof lvl.
if you find 2/3 another miners who do the same, you will do stats.
perhaps with same setup like F-105 no amp no enhancer

if you do more tests with kingofaces in the future, i'm in. just pm me (never saw his thread before yesterday... i don't come here very often)

I'm starting to believe that skills do matter now since the huge change in mining (meaning shifting resources)
For me and soccies HR is lower, but somehow mostly still end positive because of the glob/hofs you get.

Kingofaces will start it prolly during the winter again and ty for joining :)

Last edited:
I did and compared at the same spot at the same time F-106 against the F-101 and even when using F-101 first, I had 6 x more claims with the F-106

EDIT : a socmember using F-105 T 5 or 6 all the time with enh ... tried the F-106 socfinder now with also enh up to T5 and he is doing a lot better. IMO its skills/finder/depth that makes the difference now

Umm by noob finder, I mean the tt finders or finders that drop 1/2/3 probes, not the 10x ones

EDIT: Also, by skills, u mean the prospector skills, etc.? I thought it only allows you to use higher lv finders. How does it affect your run?

Umm by noob finder, I mean the tt finders or finders that drop 1/2/3 probes, not the 10x ones

EDIT: Also, by skills, u mean the prospector skills, etc.? I thought it only allows you to use higher lv finders. How does it affect your run?

If you only drop 2 probes / time you cannot expect to get the same return as with 10 probes / time.
It's the same like killing a lv 5 against a lvl 50 mob.

Not only do the pros skills count but any mining skills, computer skills, intell, engineering etc .... At least that is my opinion.

Back