I came upon some Atrax Stalkers ripping apart all the traders in Twin peaks,

Decided to help... Then I asked a MA official about the spawns

Here is the wonderful conversation

I came upon some Atrax Stalkers ripping apart all the traders in Twin peaks,

Decided to help... Then I asked a MA official about the spawns

Here is the wonderful conversation

Sorry for the low quality;

The conversation was as follows:
Me: Hi, there was just a spawn of Atrax in Twin Peaks. Some new event here?
(Quick reply while I was still typing)Official Aphrodite: Hello, you can our latest event in Events Lists :)
(what I was typing while I got the reply above)Me: Do you want to move the trade hub? What's going on here? they are just feeding on the traders.
Me: Sorry I don't understand
Official Aphrodite: Hello, you can check our latest event in Events Lists :)
Me: Event area button doesn't seem to be working
(long silence, no reply)

me: well this was just a joke of an event any way, thanks for having the joke confirmed.

Official Aphrodite: Okay good luck in game

me: so I report something broken and all I get is a good luck in game? :p

Where does MA find these officials?

I mean, this Atrax event spawned Atrax Stalkers in the middle of twin peaks.

Twin peaks, known for having a lot of high end players in it ready to strike.

Yeah.. All of twin peaks was just filled with big white dots, thanks to the new revival counter.

I do not know what to say about who decided that putting Atrax Stalkers in Twin Peaks was a good idea... Don't get me wrong, I cleared them out.. It is just the absurd answers I got from the official when I for the first time reached out and asked something, no help in where to find it in the event list, not a finger lifted to show that they would see if event list was bugged...

I used "Event List" in the action library - doesn't say any thing about Atrax Stalkers now in Twin peaks feeding on the traders! Come watch, but please, DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS! They are full!

Can some one guide me (since the official didn't seem to care) on how to see these new "wave events" in game?

Answers much appreciated

Are you sure someone didn't just mob-train a bunch of them into twins? Used to happen from time to time when people got bored.

Are you sure someone didn't just mob-train a bunch of them into twins? Used to happen from time to time when people got bored.

More than positive.

They spawned at the entrance close to bank, with Shared Loot icon on them.

Then some hatchlings spawned after killing a few stalkers,

Then it restarted with Atrax Providers, killing that wave stronger and stronger atrax spawned.

Even MA official told me in the chat above it can be found in the event list - but which list? I couldn't find it any where so I beg some one to help me find it because she/he/it refused to help me find it in game.

Edit: after PMing the official about this made the official TP to twin peaks to watch the spawns as well. I'm 100% sure they were not kited in there, I watched them spawn. It is a new type of "event". Way to kill the avatar to avatar trades in Twin peaks... I wonder where they want the traders to relocated to :)

Last edited:
More than positive.

They spawned at the entrance close to bank, with Shared Loot icon on them.

Then some hatchlings spawned after killing a few stalkers,

Then it restarted with Atrax Providers, killing that wave stronger and stronger atrax spawned.

Even MA official told me in the chat above it can be found in the event list - but which list? I couldn't find it any where so I beg some one to help me find it because she/he/it refused to help me find it in game.

its possible you were speaking to a bot maybe? you said event, bot told you about event list

does seem weird tho

its possible you were speaking to a bot maybe? you said event, bot told you about event list

does seem weird tho

Well... I guess it could be a bot, but that would be absurd. Why put a bot in game to answer questions that real players reach out to?

Might as well ask Siri next time then...

(No, I do not think the officials are bots......... that's just absurd.....)

Am guessing someone who had the authority / power decided to change things up abit and liven up twin peaks.

Probably not as an official event, probably just use a spawn X and Y location function.

Hence why the "Support" people were not aware of what was going on.

Am guessing someone who had the authority / power decided to change things up abit and liven up twin peaks.

Probably not as an official event, probably just use a spawn X and Y location function.

Hence why the "Support" people were not aware of what was going on.

Can't wait for more events like this then,

What's next, high agro and high damage mobs in the noob areas as well to "liven up the game"? :eyecrazy:

Urgh...

The only good thing that came with this VU as far as I could see was a bug. (Heal over time on faps bug, probably due to the changed made in batsim that made its way out of the batsim...)

It is a new type of "event". Way to kill the avatar to avatar trades in Twin peaks...

yeah, feed those fat and lazy traders to the Atrax!
Those trader got so fat and juicy from not moving at all and just standing and shouting all day.

Have them all eaten by Atrax! :lolup:

They have run events at Twin Peaks before, Edgewise :)

A common enemy is good for the entropians team spirit! :tongue2:

Oh yeah, I know :)

This however was nothing like the Harbinger events... just shared loot atrax stalkers who no one was capable of killing by themselves in Twin,

also back then there was no countdown timer on the revival :laugh:

Good ol' days...

I actually think turrets should stop working for a couple hours a day for reloading. I mean it only makes sense. Then during this time any area with turrets down is vulnerable to attack.

Back