Entropia Universe 15.14.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue affecting items with Effect over Time
  • (L) rings are now tradable and can be sold to the Trade Terminal.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

(L) rings are now tradable and can be sold to the Trade Terminal
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: best thing ever , more peds in the pocket !!!

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue affecting items with Effect over Time

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Finally
attachment.php

So they are not going to make a use for the L rings I guess, like they said.

yeah looks like thats been put to bed. might have struggle to find a way without unbalancing everything

My Cobalt and my MK I Scope is working in a proper manner again, ty

or maybe they will make a use for them , but in the future , when nobody will have them anymore :scratch2:

or maybe they will make a use for them , but in the future , when nobody will have them anymore :scratch2:

because we all aren't storing them, they might start to return to strongboxes as we TT

Weeeeee, I have thousands of L rings I can now TT or get rid of :ahh:

Maybe they'll do the same for pills eventually...

Fixes

Officially the best VU ever. Now just make all the pills TT-able also and you're gonna restore my faith in humani... I mean MA.

Or at least make Neurostim-X and Neurostim-Y tt-able.. Since I have 705 ped hibernating there... what a waste. Tbh I'm not a very high spender on boxes, so can't even imagine how much TT people got stuck on pills...

Super duper way in the right direction...

saw the rings also on auction today...

hopefully the other stuff like rings,unwanted pills etc.. will be tradeable/tt-able too in the near future ?xD

Super duper way in the right direction...

saw the rings also on auction today...

hopefully the other stuff like rings,unwanted pills etc.. will be tradeable/tt-able too in the near future ?xD

why ?"
so players can buy boxes for an practically free chance of an expensive ring ?

id rather they didnt make pills tt-able,so all the boxbuyers have to use them..and yes..i use them also myself

Officially the best VU ever. Now just make all the pills TT-able also and you're gonna restore my faith in humani... I mean MA.

Or at least make Neurostim-X and Neurostim-Y tt-able.. Since I have 705 ped hibernating there... what a waste. Tbh I'm not a very high spender on boxes, so can't even imagine how much TT people got stuck on pills...

Personally I'd rather they make the x and y pills p2p tradeable. I never seem to get enough but then I don't buy that many stronboxes.

Anyone else having issue logging in? I'm stuck at my loader. Was this last update to remove XP AND windows 7 support?

WTB 2016 Easter Ring (L)

who gives a shit. L rings never dropped in the first place. I got 2 (TWO) rings (L of course) from 600-700 boxes. had to buy ALL of my actual rings from the auction. give people who played the broken too hard or plain not working properly Batsim a refund instead! :mad:

FUCK the L rings.

Loot pills, so useless and you can buy them from TT if you want any

I think if everything from boxes could be TT'ed it be great... I think there is a lot of peds not being circulated in the economy in pills... which is a shame

I think if everything from boxes could be TT'ed it be great... I think there is a lot of peds not being circulated in the economy in pills... which is a shame

Speaking of pills, I'm still looking for the 5% Focus Blow pills :wtg:

Broken

oops, wrong thread :D

Last edited:
can we TT pills?????
if so I might return to action :ahh:

Last edited:

Not circulated = tied up (in this case) = no chance of being withdrawn = good for MA.

I myself have over 1500 peds tt tied up in plain X and plain Y pills I think .... lol.

I doubt they will change that anytime soon, if at all.

Just died when entering RT,it said i need to download planet data and guess what RT is checked in client loader and all files downloaded ofc. Fix your shitty game MA ffs

Just died when entering RT,it said i need to download planet data and guess what RT is checked in client loader and all files downloaded ofc. Fix your shitty game MA ffs

Arrived on RT ~6h ago. No issues! Fix your shitty computer ffs!

Back