Is this a BUGGGGG??? NEW WEAPONS

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hi to all already sent support case to MA to see what they reply on this, because 1 of the Unlimited versions already sold in Calypso AH for like 800 PEDS and if this is a bug and the gun becomes (L) Dam it´s to much peds for a gun that has less then 4 ped TT on it :eyecrazy:

Because if this is a bug that player is taking huge advantage on it getting alot of peds for a weapon that after bug is corrected will become limited version.:eyecrazy:

Ticket to MA:
Hello,

Im just trying to know if this might be a bug or not since i dont want to invest my ped on a item that is bugged and after you ppl solve the problem it becomes limited version.

Yesterday someone looted blueprints of this weapons (C.A.P.101,C.L.R.101,C.B.R.101)

Justine JustineTitine looted C.A.P.101 Bluprint (L) crafting in C.A.P.101 (L) weapon
Kylel Kjellings hastings looted C.L.R.101 Blueprint (L) craft in C.L.R.101 ultimited

Has you can see the blueprint name on the C.A.P 101 is already missing "e" on the name.

At the moment i only saw in game aution house the 2 guns above and it´s strange that the C.L.R.101 after craft was unlimited and the other blueprint the weapon is limited version.

Is this corrent? or it´s a BUG and will be fixed?

Best regards
Lumar

Hi to all already sent support case to MA to see what they reply on this, because 1 of the Unlimited versions already sold in Calypso AH for like 800 PEDS and if this is a bug and the gun becomes (L) Dam it´s to much peds for a gun that has less then 4 ped TT on it :eyecrazy:

Because if this is a bug that player is taking huge advantage on it getting alot of peds for a weapon that after bug is corrected will become limited version.:eyecrazy:

Ticket to MA:
Hello,

Im just trying to know if this might be a bug or not since i dont want to invest my ped on a item that is bugged and after you ppl solve the problem it becomes limited version.

Yesterday someone looted blueprints of this weapons (C.A.P.101,C.L.R.101,C.B.R.101)

Justine JustineTitine looted C.A.P.101 Bluprint (L) crafting in C.A.P.101 (L) weapon
Kylel Kjellings hastings looted C.L.R.101 Blueprint (L) craft in C.L.R.101 ultimited

Has you can see the blueprint name on the C.A.P 101 is already missing "e" on the name.

At the moment i only saw in game aution house the 2 guns above and it´s strange that the C.L.R.101 after craft was unlimited and the other blueprint the weapon is limited version.

Is this corrent? or it´s a BUG and will be fixed?

Best regards
Lumar

yeah certainly appears to be a bug, if so i hope the guy who bought the UL version gets to keep it

just adding to it, the Blueprint reads like its UL, as it is now CLR101 Blueprint (L) is a limted blueprint UL gun, if (L) it should be CLR101 (L) Blueprint (L).this is same for CAP, so either CAP should be UL or maybe both (L)

Last edited:
Hi,
what is wrong for you ? Discover is clear, CAP is L and the other one is UL. Where you find a bug?

Plenty cyrene BP give UL weapon like Ozpyn BP s1x1 or LR S1x1, check all rare hof item everydays.

This is why we can't have nice things.

what you mean?

Someone will always demand that they're removed, made L, made user-bound etc., etc.

Fro the use of capital letters in the OP's "question", it's quite obvious which way he wants it to be.

Someone will always demand that they're removed, made L, made user-bound etc., etc.

Fro the use of capital letters in the OP's "question", it's quite obvious which way he wants it to be.

i see your angle, but i see it as a valid question, why is CAP 101 limited but CLR 101 UL but the blueprints are using the same method, imo either both are limited or both UL. unless the first CLR101 BP happened to be a ultra rare UL version

Hi,
what is wrong for you ? Discover is clear, CAP is L and the other one is UL. Where you find a bug?

Plenty cyrene BP give UL weapon like Ozpyn BP s1x1 or LR S1x1, check all rare hof item everydays.

The blueprints should all create unlimited weapons but only 1 has come out as unlimted, therefore there is a bug somewhere. My guess is that the BPs are all incorrect and all the guns should be limited, but there are other possibilities.

why is CAP 101 limited but CLR 101 UL but the blueprints are using the same method, imo either both are limited or both UL. unless the first CLR101 BP happened to be a ultra rare UL version

Check discover, there is 3 discover, if you was on cyrene, you can see 4 new BP (1 is still not discover). Work your mind and you can answer to your question :p

i see your angle, but i see it as a valid question, why is CAP 101 limited but CLR 101 UL but the blueprints are using the same method, imo either both are limited or both UL. unless the first CLR101 BP happened to be a ultra rare UL version

Where there are UL and L items corresponding to each other, the blueprints for UL are not materially different, they're just rare and often one-clickers, like this one I looted a few years ago:

The only thing obviously wrong is the naming of C.A.P. 101 blueprint, but then, it's not the first case. IIRC some Toulan blueprints are still misnamed.

They are L blueprints that create unlimited items. This is not new.

Where there are UL and L items corresponding to each other, the blueprints for UL are not materially different, they're just rare and often one-clickers, like this one I looted a few years ago:

The only thing obviously wrong is the naming of C.A.P. 101 blueprint, but then, it's not the first case. IIRC some Toulan blueprints are still misnamed.

you would assume all CLR, CAP, CBR & CBP 101 are all the same in UL and L, with the above examples they are different which leads me to think 1 is wrong. until 1 of the other are crafted we won't know which one is wrong.

on patch notes it said level 7 blueprints, if thats a Level VII bp, i really would imagine they are all UL, even the BP tells us it should be all UL but with it not triggering a rare loot global like the S1X1's do makes me go the other way

OP has put it to MA, anything else is speculating

Check discover, there is 3 discover, if you was on cyrene, you can see 4 new BP (1 is still not discover). Work your mind and you can answer to your question :p

i will be on my home planet cyrene tonight once my oratan axe is lvl 7 (8% to go) and hoping the dire weed bug has gone, but not sure me been on cyrene would let me see more, its a discovery and i can see that on EL

Am I missing something here?

Whats wrong with a (L) bp for a UL item? :eyecrazy:

you would assume all CLR, CAP, CBR & CBP 101 are all the same in UL and L, with the above examples they are different which leads me to think 1 is wrong. until 1 of the other are crafted we won't know which one is wrong.

on patch notes it said level 7 blueprints, if thats a Level VII bp, i really would imagine they are all UL, even the BP tells us it should be all UL but with it not triggering a rare loot global like the S1X1's do makes me go the other way

OP has put it to MA, anything else is speculating

Note CAP and CLR are of different colors.

Based on this old discussion of weapon colors, perhaps CAP was meant to be UL? I mean, Kris sort of liked the idea of saving gold for something valuable.

Speculation, of course.

Note CAP and CLR are of different colors.

Based on this old discussion of weapon colors, perhaps CAP was meant to be UL? I mean, Kris sort of liked the idea of saving gold for something valuable.

Speculation, of course.

i recall the post, i replied to your post you linked, mentioning (C) guns

you could be right, didn't think of the colour aspect but running off the names and blueprints as i said above i suspect they should all be same, if your making a new item you'd surely name it different (i know some older caly guns have the same name, but that was different, (L) versions were made of a UL gun) if the BP is truly level VII i sway to they all should be UL

Dire weed mission is still bugged.
About new BP level 7, read the VU note, they will come with the mini patch.

Dire weed mission is still bugged.
About new BP level 7, read the VU note, they will come with the mini patch.

damn :(

the notes say - 4 new Level 7 weapon blueprints for Blueprints: Cyrene book, with more to come after the Mini Patch.

wouldn't that mean these are the level 7 bp with more to come?

For those who don't know:

Item (L) Blueprint (L) = L print to create L item

Item (L) Blueprint = U print to create L item

Item Blueprint (L) = L print to create U item

Item Blueprint = U print to create U item

Caly almost always gets the convention correct, as does arkadia. Rocktopia are terrible and often mess this up, cyrene have messed it up here but not sure which way it's going to go.

A fast, exceptional durability, max 20 hit, 10/10 hit ability gun available at under 10 professional level.

LOL..... I shouldn't smile, but I am.

Can an amp be added?

In my opinion, the guy looted it. He got a hall of fame he should keep it.

Call me cynical, but this looks like Cyrene's turn to help their economy.
Seems every planet gets their turn at the next new level of eco.

How's that compare with ammo on a Mod merc?
Is it like half the damage but also half the ammo?

Rick

A fast, exceptional durability, max 20 hit, 10/10 hit ability gun available at under 10 professional level.

Can an amp be added?

Rick
Geez, here we go again with crazy cynical theories stemming from plain cluelessness and faulty information.

Exceptional durability says pretty much nothing about eco, Rick. Been this way for, I dunno, 15 years now?
Exceptional durability means it decays between 0 and 0.09 pec per shot, and that's it.
Reasonable decay for that low damage anyway, nothing extraordinary about that at all.

56 uses per min is decent for a 71 m rifle but is not particularly fast either, btw.

4.8 pec ammo and exceptional durability means it has somewhere between 2.84 and 2.89 dpp unamped.
It's not a new Mod Merc. Closer to a new Breer M3a.

Maybe other planets should adjust... Bring on the blueprints for the UL version of sib stuff raining down on us as we had a few years back, please dear Lootius.

About CAP 101 : it's 310 ammo burn - 0.049 decay - 83 use per min - 6.5/13 damage

About CAP 101 : it's 310 ammo burn - 0.049 decay - 83 use per min - 6.5/13 damage

That'd make it 2.869 dpp unamped, and there are no suitable UL amps. 2.926 dpp w/ A101, 15.4 dps.

Hi,

Hello, nothing wrong with me or with the discoverys, and by the way I made a bid on the gun that sold on calypso for 400 ped after looking to stats on the gun.

Because I was comparing it in my head with Xent Tech X3+A102 amp.

And this UL gun with the same amp or an A202 that is a perfect fit for her this gun should have better Dps and Dpp then the one I mentioned above.

MY only problem is if this is a buged and the gun should be Limited, because I think anyone in this forum will agree with me including you.

You pay 800 ped for an unlimited weapon then a mini patch comes corrects the bug and you got a limited weapon for 800 ped, that you would never bid that amount of ped if the gun was limited.

That's why I support to MA to make sure if I buy such weapon I dont get my !!!!! at the end on my peds.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

That'd make it 2.869 dpp unamped, and there are no suitable UL amps. 2.926 dpp w/ A101, 15.4 dps.

thats a shame, hopefully the C.A.P is meant to be UL then, its reminds me of the Gravis guns. UL for the cost of eco

Hello,

Interesting...
So it would have been just fine if it sold at +400, but at +800 it becomes a problem ?
You had a bid of +400 on this gun.

MY only problem is if this is a buged and the gun should be Limited, because I think anyone in this forum will agree with me including you.

You pay 800 ped for an unlimited weapon then a mini patch comes corrects the bug and you got a limited weapon for 800 ped, that you would never bid that amount of ped if the gun was limited.

That's why I support to MA to make sure if I buy such weapon I dont get my !!!!! at the end on my peds.

You would never bid +400 if the weapon was limited.

Your only problem here is that you could not get it for your original bid, as the gun got bought out, and you did not consider this possibility.

You've only started this thread after the buyout was taken.

May I ask why ?
Are you only concerned about this now that you know the gun isn't in your inventory ?

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

Can an amp be added?

Rick

oh god...and we are talking about people loosing peds :laugh:

I hope you never mentor

Hello,

Interesting...
So it would have been just fine if it sold at +400, but at +800 it becomes a problem ?
You had a bid of +400 on this gun.

You would never bid +400 if the weapon was limited.

Your only problem here is that you could not get it for your original bid, as the gun got bought out, and you did not consider this possibility.

You've only started this thread after the buyout was taken.

May I ask why ?
Are you only concerned about this now that you know the gun isn't in your inventory ?

Regards,
Inistae Sephoris.

Man go take your meds, rest my case... not even going to try debate with you:wtg:

Back