Is this a BUGGGGG??? NEW WEAPONS

That'd make it 2.869 dpp unamped, and there are no suitable UL amps. 2.926 dpp w/ A101, 15.4 dps.

I think your math is wrong. It's .049 pec decay, 3.1 pec of ammo.

9.75 / 3.149 = 3.096 avg dmg/pec.

The unlimited C.L.R. 101 is:

15 / 4.89 (maximum possible decay is .09 pec) = 3.067 avg dmg/pec (at worst).

Add an A202 amp and it is 3.19 (at worst) dmg/pec weapon. An Imk2 is 3.28...

This makes me pretty sure all of these bp's were supposed to produce L weapons (3 of the 4 did and they were all named the same way). These are similar to the Adjusted LLP 10 (L) guns/blueprints.

The guns should probably be changed, trades reversed and money refunded.

You forgot to multiply by 0.925 to factor the evade ratio to get the Entropedia's DPP.

13 * .75 / 3.149 * .925 = 2.8638

For C.L.R.,

20 * .75 / 4.89 * .925 = 2.8374

With A202 on :

30 * .75 / (4.89 + 2.164) * .925 = 2.95

Which isn't better than average.

To add the best case scenario, which would be a bugged decay at 0.000, it would give, with A202 :

30 * .75 / (4.8 + 2.164) *.925 = 2.9886

Last edited:
You forgot to multiply by 0.925 to factor the evade ratio to get the Entropedia's DPP.

13 * .75 / 3.149 * .925 = 2.8638

For C.L.R.,

20 * .75 / 4.89 * .925 = 2.8374

With A202 on :

30 * .75 / (4.89 + 2.164) * .925 = 2.95

Which isn't better than average.

To add the best case scenario, which would be a bugged decay at 0.000, it would give, with A202 :

30 * .75 / (4.8 + 2.164) *.925 = 2.9886

You're right, my bad. :duh:

Hello, nothing wrong with me or with the discoverys, and by the way I made a bid on the gun that sold on calypso for 400 ped after looking to stats on the gun.

Because I was comparing it in my head with Xent Tech X3+A102 amp.

And this UL gun with the same amp or an A202 that is a perfect fit for her this gun should have better Dps and Dpp then the one I mentioned above.

MY only problem is if this is a buged and the gun should be Limited, because I think anyone in this forum will agree with me including you.

You pay 800 ped for an unlimited weapon then a mini patch comes corrects the bug and you got a limited weapon for 800 ped, that you would never bid that amount of ped if the gun was limited.

That's why I support to MA to make sure if I buy such weapon I dont get my !!!!! at the end on my peds.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Oh yes i understand :)
Sorry

This makes me pretty sure all of these bp's were supposed to produce L weapons (3 of the 4 did and they were all named the same way). These are similar to the Adjusted LLP 10 (L) guns/blueprints.

The guns should probably be changed, trades reversed and money refunded.

Well until now MA didnt reply to my support case on this subject. So maybe the C.L.R it´s rare and supposed to be UL but i still think it´s a bug and all should be (L).

Btw you can order a C.L.R from orders in AH, and someone had put and order for 1000 PEDS for one of those guns, just saw it today... :eyecrazy:, if the gun goes (L) after some bug correction, what happens to the 1000 PED MU ???
Do you really think MA will refund those peds??:scratch2:

Best regards to all out there.:wtg:

I currently own the C.L.R. 101 (UL) from receiving it via a part of a trade deal. I've updated the decay info on the Entropedia weps info page. Personally I don't think this was a bug (Cyrene might of wanted it to be), and also a gun that is almost or equal in ECO & DMG as an IMK2; now that would be IMO a bug then. So, who ever had put up the buy order at TT+1k hope this helps in making future order decisions and glad you took down your order request.

OFFTOPIC (sort of): Here below is a snapshot of the gun in comparison to the Adj. Bukins Rifle, Adj. A-3 MKII, and Ecotron v15e (UL) with all being equiped with an (UL) Ares improved ring.

Cheerz,
Vi

Exceptional durability says pretty much nothing about eco, Rick. Been this way for, I dunno, 15 years now?

Cheers, I didn't know that, in all the years I've been in game.

Exceptional to me, means "exceptional".

All is cool, more saying I think the guy should be allowed to keep the damn thing unlimited.

Smiles

Rick

:eyecrazy: Dayum! The way you wrote the title of this thread, you'd think someone figured a way to make the Z12 or old Opalo perform with the same damage and decay as an Imp K.II. :laugh:

This is just a small case of small gun might or might not be (L), just because some other guns similar to it are (L). Not the end of hunting as we know it.

:eyecrazy: Dayum! The way you wrote the title of this thread, you'd think someone figured a way to make the Z12 or old Opalo perform with the same damage and decay as an Imp K.II. :laugh:

This is just a small case of small gun might or might not be (L), just because some other guns similar to it are (L). Not the end of hunting as we know it.

Hi John, I think many of you keep missing the propose of this thread.

So once again let's see if we can get on point.

The only thing that made me do this, first off all it's because if the gun is unlimited im interested in trying to get one to use.

The problem is like someone already told above, 3 out of this 4 bp drop, all produced (L) item and only this 1 made (UL) item.

Has far I know 2 guns of this exits since one was posted in calypso auction house and the other in arkadia, and both sold for more or less +800 ped each.

If they worth all those ped, well I don't know and really don't care, the thing is like I already told more then once.

Paying +800 or even +1000 ped for a weapon that might suffer a correction error and losing all those ped, well it's still money for me...

Stats on gun already where updated and nothing special about the eco on it+amp, it's just a regular eco dpp gun like many other's in game....
Saying that I don't know why ppl keep saying it performs like an imp k ii.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

So once again let's see if we can get on point.

Oh I get it, I totally understand that you want clarification before plunking down hard earned peds. I'm totally on board there. :hug:

I was just making fun of the click-bait title mate, was all. :)

Well after talking with alot of ppl, and still no reply from MA about this, i have decided to take the risk and grab this gun with A202 amp.

I now have this gun+A202 amp and if you add IMP ARES to the mix you get some nice setup to grind in alot of mobs for an eco of 3 dpp.

Taking in considerantion the armor example from the same planet, the ones that got it UL stayed UL, and now after the change you can only get it Limited.

Hope this follows the same example.

Already did some testing on this setup and gun already in Tier 1.0 atm, Tier cost TT+MU was 14 ped.

Best regards to all.

Mod if you want you can close Thread.

I would not mind me a 3 dpp eco setup @ 22 dps.
Where can I obtain me this gun and amp setup?

Recent news about this with LIVE SUPPORT:

And just stating one of Cloud sentences:
"Cloud
I can not give you any guarantee off
course, however I would expect MA to
keep your weapon UL"

Rest my case on this and hope for the best after this.

Best regards to all of you,
Lumar

Last edited:
Recent news about this with LIVE SUPPORT:

And just stating one of Cloud sentences:
"Cloud
I can not give you any guarantee off
course, however I would expect MA to
keep your weapon UL"

Rest my case on this and hope for the best after this.

Best regards to all of you,
Lumar

while i would assume the same, the UL armor on Cyrene was a different case as the armor was always intended to be UL but was released at the wrong mission. the item was then removed and no (L) version exists, the (L) versions are different in stats and all

this is just a guess, i can't even judge their prediction but if there is 1-3 guns, they might stay UL if there is more then i would imagine they are (L) and compensation is coming

And you wonder why people lack confidence in MA...

And you wonder why people lack confidence in MA...

Well i can sub that since now i got a C.L.R 107 (L) in my inventory and Live support tells me MA have nothing to do with this, it´s PP fault, so if PP dont do nothing to compensate it´s my problem and my fault :laugh:

Well guess i will be leaving this game soon ;).

Best of luck and regards to all,
Lumar

Back