In-game Social Media Journalist for Entropia Universe

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]In-game Social Media Journalist (‘Eye-in-the-sky’) for Entropia Universe[/h] We are introducing an official in-game social media journalist avatar called “Jason Journalist Levine” to Entropia Universe (you can always recognize an official avatar by the yellow ‘star’ above their head).

This avatar may mail or approach you in-game to check if he can use pictures/video/quotes in our social media.

You never know, perhaps your avatar will become the star of our social media!

Please Note: This avatar is not a MindArk support representative, and is under no obligation to respond to unsolicited messages or support-related requests.

Originally Posted Here

Great!
Your taking many good steps in the right direction lately.

It's about time you started using social media to get this game out there.....keep it up, we need more people around!

Great!
Your taking many good steps in the right direction lately.

I am not a social media person by any stretch, but I agree this shows good initiative. I recommend they invest in some good flame retardant and troll-be-gone spray.

This actually sounds fun and innovative. Going to make the universe feel more alive!

Now we just have to give Mr. Journalist some interesting things to write about :laugh:

Oh, cool I got to go back to Calypso and talk about my Cape.

Awesome :yay:

Sounds like a step in the right direction.

bah!

the emissary program already died off on FB cause only player base used it to click for free angel L armors and that.

dont tell me it was a "great awesome success on adverts and attracted thousand of players into the vast and stormy pool that entropia universe is"

cause of experience i give that reporter a realistic 4 weeks until he realises that there is no audience other than existing players on FB. Maybe another 4 weeks if the reporter lets himself be emotionally talked weak by MAs TED speakers.

but then he will throw the towel like any other partner.

please work on the game instead. use your money ma to fix all the things you have broken in the past. thats what i would like. ask your playerbase who would recommend entropia to a close friend and see the result.

reputation comes around here with the software product not them soap bubbles created around it.

Sounds like a great idea :yay:

bah!

the emissary program already died off on FB cause only player base used it to click for free angel L armors and that.

dont tell me it was a "great awesome success on adverts and attracted thousand of players into the vast and stormy pool that entropia universe is"

cause of experience i give that reporter a realistic 4 weeks until he realises that there is no audience other than existing players on FB. Maybe another 4 weeks if the reporter lets himself be emotionally talked weak by MAs TED speakers.

but then he will throw the towel like any other partner.

please work on the game instead. use your money ma to fix all the things you have broken in the past. thats what i would like. ask your playerbase who would recommend entropia to a close friend and see the result.

reputation comes around here with the software product not them soap bubbles created around it.

This kind of "why try anything when it will fail anyway" mentality sucks...

What I am seeing right now is that they ARE working on the game and trying new things to see what sticks? What is the issue?

This kind of "why try anything when it will fail anyway" mentality sucks...

What I am seeing right now is that they ARE working on the game and trying new things to see what sticks? What is the issue?

he's just awake and reacted after he drank his first cup of vinegar for the day.

I wonder if this an attempt to emulate what I have been doing the last few years on and off on my own... one of the officials must of been browsing my site and thought... we can do this!

This will be interesting to see.

Sounds like a good idea!

I take it is not only for planet Calypso since titel say for Entropia Universe?

Sayah King's disappearance has never been explained. I recommend said journalist proceed with caution.

Social Media Journalist or Undercover Reporter?

Anyone spotted this person yet? :cool:

There are some players who I would love to see interviewed & read what they had to say about things.
I think a Social Media Journalist would be a fantastic idea.

I wonder what they will look like? Will they have a cameraman trailing behind them?

trying new things to see what sticks?

If that is the case I would say that it is the wrong approach.

I would suggest better first do some real brainstorming instead of trying ;)

I'm not suggesting that they are just trying, to make that clear.

There are some players who I would love to see interviewed & read what they had to say about things.
I think a Social Media Journalist would be a fantastic idea.

I wonder what they will look like? Will they have a cameraman trailing behind them?

Great idea! Cameraman can be implemented as a new pet, or maybe even just a K-2 with a finky camera attachment. :beerchug:

What Mac and Solo said on page 1.

I think this is an awesome idea, so long as it's well structured :D

We will see how this turns out!!! Also, time for: "Do me! Do me!" routines hahahahah

Man, that is great. I still remember MindStar's (currently part of Monria team) work with profiles & interviews of some of the great players of EU. It was awesome and brought lot of substance (where MA was putting none, btw). All those EBN things could be done which just a bit of effort so nice and integrated in the game atmosphere, that is a pitty not to.

Man, that is great. I still remember MindStar's (currently part of Monria team) work with profiles & interviews of some of the great players of EU. It was awesome and brought lot of substance (where MA was putting none, btw). All those EBN things could be done which just a bit of effort so nice and integrated in the game atmosphere, that is a pitty not to.

Agreed, politics and personalities aside, it was great to see those player initiatives back in the day.

May be he can encourage the dev to finally fix the twitter feed that's been broken since 2012.

Last edited:
Back